It Aint Me starts playing

>It Aint Me starts playing

> it's yet another Jonah Hill shitfest jewforced down everyone's throat

>mfw It ain't me starts playing in this flick and in Suicide Squad
>mfw in a few years It ain't me will start playing in LITERALLY every flick/movie/kino

>it ain't me starts playing

We did it Sup Forums!

Holy shit his body is filling 50% of that cover art. What the fuck.

>Subway theme song starts playing

>I liked it and had a great time watching it

Yeah he's fat as fuck again

Seriously, though, how was it?
I don't expect much from a meme director with his meme actors but I'm a sucker for military complex shit.

It was actually pretty great

8/10

you forgot about the beginning

record scratch.......

yeah that's me, you are probably wondering....

>sucker for military complex shit.
You'll like it then. It's very Wolf Of Wall Street, but a little too much so for it's own good.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

D R O P P E D

It's Pain and Gain meets Lords of War, if you liked both of those, you'll like this

You'll reach a point where you'll drop literally every movie because of that, why bother doing this?

Not him but most movies are trash anyway so there's no loss involved

It's actually about a handful of Jews being scummy gun runners so it works

Don't listen to these tasteless idiots. It doesn't do the "military complex" theme any sort of justice. The acting is atrocious for most of the movie and the story loses focus almost halfway through.

I loved it, especially the portrayal of the fat jew prick who jews everything hard.

That moment when it started playing, I hate the US and its military-fetish, but for a second there I could understand it. It was damn well made.

It was a 7/10 movie. I like the actors, the content was interesting and the explanation of what they were doing was clear enough that even a caveman could follow along.

The directing was average it really didn't add much to the content but it really didn't detract much either. Hew tried to be Scorsese and De Palma a bit too much but I guess it was good he was at least trying to ape people with talent.

The romance felt a little too Hollywood, it had that problem movie have now where they play too many songs and in the wrong context and situations. It wasn't anywhere near as bad as suicide squad with that but it was still jarring from scene to scene to constantly have a song change. The editing was just kind of sloppy in general.

lord of war is better, but it's alright 7/10

"I love Dick Cheney's America"

Poor mans lord of war

the constant quoting of some mediocre lines as chapter titles felt a bit forced and unnecessary