If you're walking down the street, and you see somebody walking toward you along the same path...

If you're walking down the street, and you see somebody walking toward you along the same path, do you let him move out of the way, or do you move.

Be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4afoy8qmDRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't usually move out of the way unless it's an old person

This would sorta be an alpha test if everyone wasn't always constantly talking on or looking at their phones.

if they are bigger i get out the way, if they are littler i dont even pay attention to them so they better get out the way. also depends on my mood. etc.

No, I just shove people out of the way as alpha Trump would.

I don't move for shit except old people and baby strollers.

I move for old people, frail people and kids. I make half a space for others, and expect them to make half a space also. Gamma here.

I just scream out NIGGER! SHIIIIT! FUCKK! Motherfuckers fear tourettes, and I get to stick it to the dindus. Win Win

Just continue to walk and if they do not move out of the way, give them a strange room.

I move out of the way because my mother taught me good manners and respect. Since when was acting like a disrespectful turd all the time considered alpha?

I keep walking, they keep walking, and we pass each other with a pat on the back and a firm nod and smile.

This is how it's always been. I only move out of the way for small women and old ladies.

Old people/parents with kids - move
"Equals" - I give an inch, they give an inch. If they don't, I'm not moving anymore.

I move out of the way, just enough to let them pass. I generally rub shoulders with packs of dipshits walking 1 deep, 2 or 3 wide though. Fuck them. And fuck people walking/jogging side by side in the street, I buzz within a foot of the nearest of them when I'm driving.

I move. I'm the bigger man

>In a restaurant last week
>Some guy staring at me
>I look back at him straight in the eyes
>He looks away

None of you are more alpha than me.

Head down and turn around. If you get in his way, he wins.

Are you purposefully leaving out the part where you meet him a half hour later, he hops in your lorry, and you gollywog him what for in a public W.C.?

i 1) stay walking straight + 2) slow my pace. it's the best way to avoid one of those stutterstep contests where neither walker commits to a direction. used to always get into those. the only time i'll move now is if someone is obviously looking down at their phone. woman/man, doesn't matter - just walk straight and slow down and it's easier for both parties.

I tell them what way I'm going to take and subsequently they have to take the other way.

I run the fuck over people on the daily because I don't move. I don't go out of my way to take up space but you can fuck off and die walking side by side your friend on the sidewalk.

I keep to the left like a fucking normal human being, clueless yank fuck. It's called having basic manners, you obese screeching narcissists.

I walk past without thinking about it, because I'm not socially retarded.

I usually walk very fast so I use my sick moves to move around them, thus whenever I'm walking in a crowded street it all becomes a fast-paced dance with pivots, turns, and even jumps.

>not tipping the guy who wins the staring contest

If its a nigger I cross the street. If its a white man, then we are both civilized and each of us will take one step in the opposite direction.

I usually stare down at my phone and don't even acknowledge their existence, in peripheral vision I see some obstacle, not sure if lamp post or person, don't really care so I just make one step to the left or right, I'm in hurry, not in dickwaving contest.

Yeah, this. I move out of the way, but get super annoyed doing it over and over again. So I think to myself
>Fuck this shit, I'm not moving anymore, they can move out of my way now.
And then I just start running into people over and over again, because none of them pay any attention to what they're doing.

If it's an elderly person, I lower my head and move out of the way. Aside from that, unless it's some huge ass muscle man I don't move for anyone.

Never your talking to one of the only alphas on this site.

overally people naturally move out of the way of taller people, and expect manlets to move

youtube.com/watch?v=4afoy8qmDRk

ITT: betas who think dominance shit like this makes them alpha

you staring at someone isn't proof ur alpha just means ur a creep

i make it a point to walk into those retards who dont look up from their phones

>hiding face
>edgy knife
>alpha

looks like regular Antifa cuck

If i get caught again its the chain gang

>Ka bar
>never showing my 8 gauge

come find me

Im willing to move halfway if the other guy does the same, if he doesnt i dont either.

Nice to see not everyone on Sup Forums is white trash like , It just makes for an unnecessarily brutal world when people act this way, you stupid peasants.

I react based on the individual situation. I don't over analyze things like an autist.

In my last year of college I debated yelling "MOVE! MOVE! MOVE!" at people while walking along the paths and sidewalks.

I was sick of dumbass Asians and Middle Easterners walking in groups taking up the entire fucking sidewalk everywhere.

I didn't end up doing it. Would've been funny though. MOVE! MOOOOOVE! I could see myself doing it.

>Why weren't you STUPID, WORTHLESS WHITE TRASH taught any manners? This is why the world is terrible, because of BRUTISH, POOR, LOW IQ TRASH GENETIC SCUM like you.

nah got better things to do, you find me through your alpha contacts

I never move out of the way. Moving out of the way is a slippery slope towards beta. It may seem small, and insignificant, like, you know, just moving an angled step instead of straight... but one minute you're angling your step slightly to one side, the next you're letting Tyrone fuck your girlfriend. Beta as fuck, man.

That's why I always keep walking straight until others get out of the way, so I don't slippery-slope my way to Tyrone fucking my girlfriend. This makes me alpha, r-right, guys?

Exactly. You've expanded on my thoughts wonderfully.

>be walking
>someone is on the same path
>you sidestep out of the way
>they do too
>...
>in the same direction

>keeping to the left
>not being in the right
Hello Ibrahim

>you both sidestep again
>and again

I move out of the way to my right hand side (just like driving)

This way there is hopefully no confusion when I move out of the way.

this

Yeah, fuck. Whenever I meet someone I try to walk past them, they always sidestep the same way as me! This happens so often! I can never move around them because they always try to move the same way. In fact I'm still in the street awkwardly trying to sidestep past this guy right now, he's also shitposting about this on 4chin. In fact, be honest, are you him?

I never have to move. I just look straight ahead exactly were I intend to walk. People expect you to go where you are looking and when they notice you're looking at them they step aside. I don't even think about it anymore.

Say "hi" and we mutually get out of each other's way.

Such is life in semi-rural WI.

don't talk shit about checks or we'll no longer be your greatest ally, burger.

I'd tickle your ball sack from behind, you Moose-fucker.

/thread

AINT NEVER MOVED FOR NO MAN,

NO NIGGER HAS EVER TRIED ME

This. Sup Forums is full of NEET's who have no idea how to behave socially, anyways.

Senpai you know i love yall

ask your rabbi

I stalked a man for years because he moved me out of his way. I couldn't bear being humiliated like that so I learned his daily routine just so I could bump into him and show I was his equal.

>do this
>they keep staring
>they lick their lips
>look away
god damn it I'll always be a beta

I'm a manlet and probably 80% of the time they move. I think it's because my head is always up and forward staring. I also walk at a quick pace.

I don't live in a place with sidewalks, really. Sure, you've got poor pedestrians hoofing it on the side of the highway sometimes. Generally I'll put around a quarter of my vehicle in the next lane over to give them some space.

If I'm actually somewhere with sidewalks and foot traffic, I keep to the right as I would when I'm driving. I mean, it just seems reasonable to treat the sidewalk as a proper method of conveyance with rules just as the road would have, right?

Motherfuckers just keep to your right and allow folks in a hurry to pass 'em up on the left, and there's no trouble.

But if someone's not following the rules, I ain't moving for their asses. Someone coming up walking on the LEFT side of the sidewalk/street? What a fucking jackass, they can be the ones to swerve.

This is what you get when you're an autistic redneck.

>Being a roody poo
>Alpha

You people are no better than the niggers.

Depends on situation really, most of the time I walk straight even between two people if they havent put any effort into moving to either side, if person ahead makes an attempt to move to avoid collision I'll put in an effort too.

>dont like wearing glasses or contacts
>never confident enough to look people in the eye at a small distance because i cant fucking see them

goddamn it

fucking pussies

all talk shit until were at your door

It's a matter of who's walking the fastest, and which side we're on

I don't put any thought into it, honestly, so I don't know.
Those who put conscious effort into the shit they do to prove something are more insecure than those who are courteous.

It depends. If I'm in a hurry then I usually just walk through people, but if I'm on time and everything is good I'll move over. I don't really care to move over; I am not so insecure about my position in the world.

>being alpha is running into people

It depends on it really.

If there is several people walking towards me and I'm the only person in the way, I'll sidestep to let then pass by me. But typically I'll pass through anyone else. People get butthurt mad and passive aggressively spit their frustrations.

One guy wanted to shove into me so I fucked him up like there was no tomorrow. He was 4 inches shorter, complete hipster degenerate with tatoos and everything. He wanted to prove himself and I ended up wiping the floor with his demasculated body and frame.

most of the time , both people will move if there isnt enough room

some of the times, its accidental. Just the other day a guy bumped into me, turned around and said "sorry man"

and rare times someone will collide and just continue walking. those people are true faggots.

and then super rare is colliding and them walking off and realizing they snatched your wallet.

>walking slowly like a girl
>not powerwalking
wew lad grow up and buy a pair

Most of these faggots don't get it.

We watch ya fuckers like the clock.

>walking with someone
>turn around and realize they're 100 yards behind you

i dont leave my house

>ULTIMATE ALPHA TEST
u srs

It depends. Is getting in a big fight because you bumped into someone where you can go to jail have charges pressed etc....really worth the time?

Walking directly into someone is nigger tier.

If you are an alpha you probably have a cool place to be.

I live in NYC people bump into you all the time You just get used to it. If its egregious you usually say something.

Other then that its just a waste of time to get involved with someone on this level.

I move to the right so we pass like traffic or boats.

Depends if I think I can beat the shit out if them. If the answer is yes, they move otherwise I tuck my tail between my legs and move.

RARE FLAG

EXACTLY MAN

Holy fuck there'd be no problem at all if everyone just used a lick of common sense and just kept to their right like they were driving.

I have this method which I've developed in London, find a point on the street, store, sign, street lamp, anything on eye level and never make eye contact with anyone, keep changing your point about every 10 seconds and you can walk through Oxford Circus on Friday like Jesus walked on water. Best method so far. Never make eye contact, ignore and never smile. Smiling is s sign of weakness.

turn 360 degrees and walk away

but senpai i live in the forest i only meet people indoors or at work

If someone doesn't take charge you can get caught in a side-to-side dance with the person.

If you walk proper with haste like you NEED to be somewhere, but not frantically or dishoveld, most people will move out of the way.

If you're just wandering around you are taking up space.

I never move out of the way. I always glare at the person if he/she is walking towards me. If you give these people a nasty look they will move guarenteed. Then again I look like a cop so idk maybe that is why people are nervous around me. I glaring at chink girls, they always look down when I stare at them...they are so scared and weak. I could literally grab one by the throat and she wouldn't do anything...she would just stand there and let me suffocate the fucking bitch slant eyed gook cunt fucking chink bitch.

thanks for sharing

You forgot to add you had sunglasses on

was this the last time you went outside? august of 2015

If they're smaller than me they move. If they're bigger than me I move. If they're old I don't have any problem moving.

I usually wait for any visual cues; if they look like they're just powering ahead then I move out of the way, if they look like they're going to stop then I keep walking.

However there are instances in which I will always move out of the way:

>The elderly
>Woman with stroller, or pregnant
>runner

With women in general though I do tend to give way anyways.

Move halfway unless for elderly/pregnant people i'll move the whole way. Not sure why everyone tough talks about not moving.

>woah that guy just moved out my way
>what a pussy i could totally bang his chick lol

Seems like compensation for something.

Why is bullying so common? Why do you people feel so bad about yourselves that you have to act this way

What does 'take charge' mean when you don't know a person and you're about to pass them on the street and then never see them again?

IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMIES, THEY WIN

Sure you did, little bitch boy lol

i'm 6'1 since most men are manlets i get to stay most of the time.