Stranger Things General

Lucas Shoved First Edition

First for I hope Dustin dies a horrible miserable death in season two

>finally watch stranger things
>its pretty good, not amazing and don't see what the big deal is
>come to Sup Forums to read about it
>every single fucking threat is about the kids' personal lives
what the fuck Sup Forums

First for Finn, people need to stop bullying him.

welcome to Sup Forums enjoy you're stay

There is nothing more hilarious on the Internet than people begging for mercy on social media

Nothing more pathetic then harassing people you never met all because they act in a film you like or dislike.

You must new, leave while you still can

Lucas was an asshole for the first 6 or 7 episodes. Besides Will and 11, all of the kids were assholes. It was pretty annoying actually.

Used to post on Sup Forums a lot, not so much these days. But still. GoT threads aren't ALL about Bran and Rickon... just a bit.

Why

He's always fucking right

Nothing more stupid than people deliberately drawing attention to themselves on social media then complaining when less than 100% of that attention is negative.

You do realize we're talking about a literal child, right?

>He's always fucking right

Oh no, I was referring to him figuratively. What a silly misunderstanding!

>doesn't fight back
what a bitch

>Normal people
Finn
>Stupid people
Lucas
>Patricians
Dustin

Discuss.

He's a kid. He can take critisism, just prefers not to deal with negativity. There's nothing wrong with him. He's a sweet kid.

>just prefers not to deal with negativity
Except he's clearly trying to deal with negativity
>He's a sweet kid
Ban this pedo

The loss of the last Froggo thread saddens me, we need a new one.

gatens the best and im sad his voice got fucked by puberty. hopefully it evolves into a deep phantom of the opera tone

Prefers not to. He'd rather not, but he decided to address the issue.

Did you mean Lucas?

Are you his conscience?

You're a month late to the discussion that's why

No, was referring to Dustin telling Mike to apologize for pushing first when he witnessed Lucas do it.

Anyone else thinking the demagorgon was not really a monster but rather a misunderstood creature?

Seriously we never see it kill anyone. Maybe it was just saving people.

> It is attracted to blood but maybe it wants to help.
> It takes the one hurting to the upside down, but maybe it's to cure them
> Once on the other side the air is poison but how the fuck is the thing gonna know. Maybe it connects them to the things to heal them or something.

just saying...

Except for the skull that was near Will. Or the other person stuck to the wall who clearly wasn't being killed. And the fact it was trying to kill everybody it came across.

Also, save them from what?

really makes you think

>wasn't being killed
Healed I mean.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES GET OUT

did anyone else wish that Will had just died?

Barb's confirmed dead. We don't see it slaughter anyone because the show wasn't supposed to be a gore fest.

Besides what's already been mentioned, we saw at the end that Will is now some weirdass breeding factory now. Also it went after his brother pretty hard and nearly killed him on the spot.

Kind of, Will's corpse was the only thing that genuinely caught me off guard. It was a great twist until they revealed it was fake.

>breeding factory
I think that whole scene was either a hallucination, because if you look out the window the world out there doesn't change into the Upside Down, and also there's apparently no water in the Upside Down (Steve's pool) but the tap is still running) or Will is accidentally tearing portals into the Upside Down and doesn't know how to control it properly yet. There's a lot of stuff during the course of the show that can only be explained by Will somehow figuring out how to use the Upside Down to his advantage, possibly just by being there for long enough.

No, I'm glad they stuck to a somewhat happy ending. Shit like American Horror Story where "everyone dies" is just lazy writing.

Will's a portal to the Upside Down.

No he isn't, he's just figuring out how make his own portals like the Demogorgon. But I'm guessing the more he tries to tap into the Upside Down, the more it'll change him into something else.

>Seriously we never see it kill anyone
That doesn't mean it isn't malicious. It might be facefucking them to produce offspring.

Apologize.

tfw dustin will be the biggest playa of them all.

Finn is patrician in every sense
>creates top tier cinematography like vines and snapchat stories
>has dank sense of humour
>kino nerd

it almost like Sup Forums is infested with fucking pedophiles or something

>watch this
>its decidedly average
only entertaining part is the derivative sheriff
is Sup Forums just a bunch of literal pedofags?

This. Finn is a kinographique connesieur of the highest degree

i only just watched this show, but is it a common theory that the demogorgon was a creation of Eleven's mind? Seems almost too obvious desu

Too bad people bullied him out of making vines...

You guys are fucking insane if you think Will got a happy ending. His torment has clearly only just begun. He spent too long in upside down land. He's proper fucked.

He will die in season 2, what with these maggots he's infested with and random tranfers to Upside Down. The question is, will he turn into a monster and if yes, what kind of monster? It also bugs me that they didn't detect these maggots when he was in a hospital

i agree, and that's why im so fuckin excited for season 2 and see how the doofer bros handle it

The upside down could have killed Barb. I'm not saying the show needed to depict the attack on a crude manner, just depict the attack at all.

>Also, save them from what?

Maybe it sees them hurt and wants to help them. It's attraction to blood may be a primal predator instinct but if we assume a certain degree of intelligence what i am suggesting could be possible. Specially if the demagorgon is not very intelligent.

Maybe the demagorgon thought that the only way to survive on the upside down is to be part of it? So maybe that was a way to keep him alive from it's perspective.

I am just saying maybe it's not malicious, not that the thing is not a retard.

>breeding factory

That is pretty lewd.

They used to be until Isaac and Art grew up.

thats the msot retarded theory ever that has absolutely no basis in the show.
iEVERY single time a show comes out and theories start happening theres always a bunch of faggots who think IT WAS ALL IN THEIR HEAD, or ITS NOT REAL is the fucking deepest shit ever.