I hope you guys are happy

I hope you guys are happy.

The guy you roasted all these years because you thought his music was corny hung himself at the age of 41. Probably largely due to people making fun of him and his music.

Turns out he's an actual person and memes can have implications on the real world.

In his case, it turns out that "edginess" comes from sexual abuse as a child which catalyzed a history of drug abuse from a young age.

You still feel good about the jokes you made regarding him being a "cringeworthy edgelord"?

>Probably largely due to people making fun of him and his music.
No probably because of depression and drugs.

So was his music a cry for help?

I doubt he gave much of a shit what a bunch of spergs on a Western Samoan urethral sounding forum said about him

Faggot millionaire.

My music is even shittier & I'm a god damn survivor on skid row.

It was because of his exwives

The correct term is "hanged" OP

>The guy you roasted all these years because you thought his music was corny hung himself at the age of 41.
So criticism isn't allowed anymore? Should we stop making fun of Hopsin's music because of the small chance that he might kill himself? Like, it's really sad that he killed himself and I feel bad for his family and fans, but to say that we can't make fun of bad music anymore is absurd.

>that reddit spacing

He was molested at a young age and can't get over the fact that he loved it. He couldn't bare it any longer with the exwives, kids, band. He just wanted to munch on dick brah. He no suffering anymore.

He was abused as a child

I'm thrilled. Just wish he'd done it sooner.
Hopefully the fag from My Chemical Romance will off himself next.

i hate him more than i did before
do you even realize how many fucking junkies out there die every single day? they got nothing, no family, no friends, no money, no home, nothing.
this faggot kills himself because he did miss the part of growing up. he reached more than most people will ever will. but now leaves his family and kids behind without a father.

You dont get it, killing yourself when you are a musician is a long held tradition that goes back millenia

Well that's understandable. Exes fucking trigger the alarms like fuck.

>Custody
>Mind games on the kids
>Child support
>Alimony

You know in Cally they even got Palimony... cunts.

So was Axl Rose, doesn't excuse his being a cunt.

>multi-millionaire with kids killed himself

I prayed the Divine Mercy Chaplet for him today, i hope our Lord gave him peace.

>le suicide is selfish bro, starving africans bro, just be urself bro XD: the post

He's worm food, m8.

Food for mother Earth. All praise her perfection.

it is selfish and miserable losers will justify it. whatever

Did he ever actually do anything obnoxious or did he just make obnoxious music?

I'll never understand why anyone with money would choose to live in California. Place is a blackhole when it comes to money. Over priced homes, high taxes, ect, plus the people are cancer

Imagine your life work that you poured all your soul and heart into being constantly mocked and dragged in the dirt, you made something special to give to the world and some edgy teenagers just come along and smear feces all over it.

Ill pray for you bro. God loves you and i do too.

That’s how moot must feel

>Taking literally anything ever written on the internet seriously

People who do this deserve to seppuku tbqh

It was already smeared with feces.
That's why it was constantly mocked and dragged in the dirt.
If he had actually created something worthwhile I'd probably be less thrilled with his early death.

That`s exactly why rich, hollow people flock there.

so NOW do you understand that success means fuck all, go tell your parents you are sorry for being a piece of shit user.

Texas is the place, bro.

An American millionaires paradise.

Lots of land to separate you from the plebs, but Austin, Dallas and Galveston are accessible.

My only gripe is that most don`t kill themselves early enough.

that's why i stay up here in the norther forested parts not down there in the butthole desert packed full of too many people

how fucking embarrassed were his kids knowing he was molested though?

When I grew up I always thought my dad was the toughest guy in the world. If I had found out he had mental issues because some bully touched his weewee a long time ago that would have shattered my childlike image of him.

He must have been super fucking embarrassed and ashamed that his own kids knew how much of a pussy he was deep down

>Imagine your life work that you poured all your soul and heart into being constantly mocked and dragged in the dirt
don't be an artist then, if you're not good people aren't going to humor you
>you made something special to give to the world
no, he didn't
>some edgy teenagers just come along and smear feces all over it.
teenagers do this with anything, this guy isn't a victim by any measure of the word

>don't be an artist then,

he was literally working at burger king. It was either become a rich and famous singer or slave away at a corporation for minimum wage. The choice was obvious

If he didn't want to be made fun of he shouldn't have made shitty music. Being molested is no excuse to molest the entire world's ears with your shitty songs.

then he made a choice, made shit art which made him millions, maybe just quit while you're ahead and stop pumping out shit after shit album, maybe then people won't make fun of you as much

>im famous
>oh no people are mean to me
kys

>Lead singer of smash mouth still hasn't killed himself
Chester had no excuse

>baaaaww imma poor millionaire :'(

This. If i was a millionaire, I'd stay right were I am and build my palace here.

that autistic screeching (aka u sperging faggot)

Honestly, retards who think someone isn't sympathetic because they had money are fucking stupid. Having money doesn't mean you're exmpt from the pitfalls of life and contrary to your fantasies, having lots of money doesn't mean you don't have problems, if anything, having more money creates problems instead of getting rid of them.

this
neither Nickelback or Bieber have commited sudoku yet
and those have received far more dislikes than all LP discography(including One More Light)

Chester suicide is not justified...also,they stood against the odds with ATS and the band went at full and got away with it.

>if anything, having more money creates problems instead of getting rid of them.

if it were as simple as more money = more problems, why don't rich people just give all their money away?

because no one wants to be poor obviously. That's like asking why a fat person simply doesn't just give food away.

Work. If you are an artist at least, chances are that the people that are writing your checks live in California. Your producer, agent, financial advisor, etc. all probably live in California. So it just becomes a lot more convenient if you also live out there.