What VPN are folks in Yurop planning to use to watch the US stream of the Super Bowl?

What VPN are folks in Yurop planning to use to watch the US stream of the Super Bowl?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have a subscription to IPvanish for torrenting and stuff. Getting my full internet speed and can choose from servers in various countries, so if a good HD US-only stream pops up I'll probably use that. Worked last year.

>he doesn't have NFL Gamepass

It's over terrestrial here, what's all this about not being able to use VPNs over there now?

I want a US feed to watch the ads

It's on Sky and it's on BBC

I'd couldn't care less about the commentary, and I'd much rather watch in glorious HD than at 360p on some shithole website

Kill yourself

Sky/BBC both use the US Fox feed and announcers. You don't get the ads, though

foxsportsgo

why not just r/nflstreams stuff?

1. The official stream will be 1080p
2. Unofficial streams generally collapse under the weight of traffic during the Bowl

>tfw in UAE and desperately need a stream

You desperately need a new country lol

ads during the SB are nice

There should be plenty of FOX streams, you'll get all the ads. I'm sure the will be an HD acestream

It's so insignificant in Germany, can watch it on free tv here....

>implying I'm not here for vacation

you can watch it on free TV in the UK, but we won't get the ads, so he wants to watch a lower quality broadcast so he can see people shilling for items he will not buy

how the fuck do you even use acestreams anyway?

watch them on youtube then kill yourself

BBC have based Osi Umenyiora and iron Mike Carlson

>download Ace Player,
>go to Media, Open Ace Stream Content ID
>Enter the long code
>watch stream

Download the player, find an acestream link and voila
I don't really use it, just don't trust it in a computer with sensitive information

Why would I want to waste 3 hours to see 15 minutes of squares of meat hitting each other?
>handegg...

mma is the only real sport

enjoy your botnet

Why would i want to watch an US stream of the SuperBowl?

You're a dumbass.

There's so much going on under the hood in an american football match, it's an incredibly complex sport strategy-wise but you can't really appreciate its nuances unless you're willing to delve into the mechanics/roles/rules/etc.

Soccer: lol, here's the ball, just run around with it aimlessly and try not to get dispossessed, pass it around randomly if pressured, at some point an opening might turn up, then you shoot, if not, just pretend you're doing shit for 90 mins and flop a lot to draw fouls.

American Football: here's a playbook the size of a dictionary, you've got to memorize it all, remember what each player on the field is going to do, time your running and actions, pay attention to the opposing team line-up and formations and make pre-snap and mid-play decisions/adjustments depending on what they got on the field, then there's the whole part about being in peak pro-athlete form, beating the shit out of each other and executing stuff with a great deal of precision.

No fucking wonder soccer is the poor and uneducated countries favourite sport, it's literally designed for brain dead ppl.

Chicago?

wut?

There's already hundreds of YouTube streams up at this point

Bump. Is anyone actually going to answer my fucking question?

I'm using Gamepass and Unlocator.

>playbook the size of a dictionary, you've got to memorize it all
Only if you're the quarterback. The center has like one line in his playbook and it says "snap the ball then block."

Why the fuck would i watch @ yank stream loaded with shitty adverts?

I kinda wish I had booked Monday off work so I could watch this. I normally find the half time show shitty and tedious though.

I wish there were more games on tv than the fucking Green Bay shitters all the time.

None cunt. It's free to air.

Unlocater worked, thanks

Fuck, there's no fucking ads

It's pretty great overall (I've been using it since the first blackout pats game this season), but it gets a bit confused if your connection changes and the website 403's you. If that happens just delete all your NFL.com cookies and you should be good.

you know they got coaches that teach players how to block.

Blocking is an art.

In how many hours is the superb owl

there is no stream up yet. Think its r/nflstreams is dead.
Anyone has a good alternative with soapcast or acestreams HD streams of the superbowl?

Why don't you watch it on Sat1/ran? Do you care about watching commercials so much?

Yes.

my tv as its on free to air here

what's the Emirates like? is the culture suffocating? how are the people?

You deutsch are fortunate, we used to have a superb owl stream here 3 years ago but they cut the channel because espn wanted to have more money from us to have their channel on our tv's

>missing out on buschmann/esume/icke bantz for comercials

Ahh, I found it, its on channel 714, fox sport shows it.

Can't stand Buschmann but is Patrick Esume doing the co-commentator again? I really like this guy, he's funny and definitely a football maniac, he knows what he's talking about. Top lad.

True, but I honestly don't know why it is like this.

yeah it's with esume and markus kuhn. Buschmann goes to sky so rannfl will be without buschmann next season

Since when brits give a fuck about yank rugby?

p.s. VPN is a scam.