And just like that Sup Forums was stumped

And just like that Sup Forums was stumped

Other urls found in this thread:

pss.sagepub.com/search?author1=Gordon Hodson&sortspec=date&submit=Submit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those states also have the most black people. Pure coincidence tho.

Smart people don't have to live next to niggers.

>peer-reviewed

and just like that, the op had his shit rekt

That looks tasty.

>prejudice
>racism
>conservatism

And these things are bad because?

IQ is a test for abstract reasoning capability, not intelligence, as much as morons want to push it that way.

Blacks and hispanics are retards, and retards correlate with conservative attitudes in the world around them.

Anti-racists just haven't have the displeasure of dealing with retards on a daily basis, or an existential one.

And the areas with the most disease also have the most doctors. That doesn't mean doctors cause disease. Likewise, racism doesn't cause low is. Shitposting on the other hand might be a good indicator of intellect

Explain this then.

Study suggest niggers with low IQs make whites racist.

>Low IQ people are more racist
Not an argument

>Live with niggers
>Hate niggers
>Get IQ averaged in with the niggers
>The average is below the national average

Found your answer OP. Meanwhile "anti-racists" will never set foot outside their white enclaves and wouldn't be caught dead near more than a handful of well trained blacks.

t. Cletus

... Hey. I'm hispanic and I am sooper smart dood

The Psychological Science journal is the flagship journal of the Association for Psychological Science. It's President is one C. Randy Gallistel. While I'm not sure what origin that surname indicates, pic related is his wife. I'm sure I've only scratched the surface and we could easily go much deeper with this.

I'm sure whoever wrote that link would both a) vigorously contest studies that show the large African American populations in those states tend to score low on IQ tests and b) fail to see their own hypocrisy at how racist that image is.

FPBP

>Southern states full of blacks
>Blacks lower the average IQ
No big surprise.

Because they're the ones with the niggers

Actual autism

>I dont like this article
>Must be the filthy Joose

>California's white
>back there hidden behind EVIL WHITE MALE
tok pek

I guarantee this is 100% correct

Sounds like you're just saying States with low IQs seem to be correlated to having more darkies :)

These studies have been around some time. Fucking funny how democrats can't get a single thing right and still act smart and high and mighty.

Oh Bobby Fischer, that shining beacon of sanity

This is a fact spanning twenty years.
Sup Forums is an international community.
You're comparing dump trucks to sail boats.

Even a bunch of low IQ fools can see what needs to be done in this country, why cant elitist pansies?

this

As great as he was, Bobby Fischer isn't someone we would call exactly "sane".

Sociological studies aren't reliable scientific sources. They're the new religious dogmas of the leftist universities.

shill thread, sliding discussion of the election and vote fraud and global political happenings

>pic, the crypto-kike author

States that are chucked full of niggers have a lower average IQ, yup those BLM niggers are pretty racist.

I looked up the study, it's from 2011. Take a look at this faggots other publications:

>It ain’t easy eating greens: Evidence of bias toward vegetarians and vegans from both source and target

>Expecting racial outgroups to view “us” as biased: A social projection explanation of Whites’ bias meta-stereotypes

>Do Ideologically Intolerant People Benefit From Intergroup Contact?

>When Closing the Human–Animal Divide Expands Moral Concern: The Importance of Framing

People actually take this faggot seriously. Once again OP is a huge faggot

This is evidence that 'science' is used for propaganda purposes.

"The core problem in our society is political correctness." - Peter Thiel

"Home labor in cultured lands, appeased and misled by a ballot whose power the dictatorship of vast capital strictly curtailed, was bribed by high wage and political office to unite in an exploitation of white, yellow, brown and black labor, in lesser lands…" W.E.B. Du Bois

Also look up Mencius Moldbug

I wonder if the study measured the racism from groups other than white people, oh who am i kidding of course not

>IQ means nothing, how dare you say blacks are dumber just because their IQ is lower
>HAHA racists have low IQ HAHAHA DUMB IDIOTS XDDD

>racists are people who simply haven't lived around black people, they don't realize that blacks are just human and there's no race, there's one race - DA HOOMAN RACE!!
>areas with the most blacks have the most racism

>xenophobia and racism is bad
>lol those guys from other states are genetically inferior to us

WHAT

THE

FUCK

IS

THIS

SHIT?

Fucking hell OP on suicide watch

1st comment best comment so based.

>1 post by this ID
We all knew it was a troll thread when we came in but if feels good seeing OP get his shit mashed in like this.

>Southern states have more niggers
>Average IQ drops because of high nigger percentage (this is proven beyond doubt)
>White people in the area gravitate towards conservative, perhaps slightly racist ideologies because of nigs stealing his TV and enriching his wife
>CONSERVATIVES ARE DUMB LOL LOOK AT THIS STUDY

classical correlation = causation fallacy.

fpbp but I'd like to expand on the topic.
It almost seems as if the trend towards racism doesnt just occur towards the bottom, but also the top. Only the average seems to truly not be racist.
For example
Lowest: RAAAGH NIGGERS BAD
Low: Ain't no daughter o' mine gunna date a negro
Medium-Low: They aren't so bad
Medium: Lets all be friends :))))
Medium-High: Well I mean they have deem community problems.
High: The common negro is a criminal due to x factors which we can point to. I can't say this in public though or I'll be fired/ostracized!
Highest: Niggers are mentally deficient save fringe cases and it can be shown repeatedly in studies purged of political and social bias.

Anyone else notice this kind of stuff?

Who conducted this study? Did they test every individual for their iq or just used state averages and then asked people "are you raycis or nah?" I need some better details than a facebook post.

Marxism.
You didn't know? The east escaped communism.
The west is running towards it.

*cough* Kasparov *cough*

From the Dakotas. Smartest fuckers around. Still on Sup Forums. Eat shit, nigger.

So Sup Forums, if you suddenly were in charge of Zimbabwe, do you think you can save it? Assume that you will never get assassinated by a dindu.

>Who conducted this study?
This guy The study in question is listed about 6-7th down here:

You can only read the abstract (not to revealing), the method+data are behind a paywall like most bullshit social 'science' papers.

All geniuses seem insane. We just can't comprehend them.

The only way to save it is by exterminating the native population.

"Sources implying that Paul Nemenyi, a Hungarian Jewish physicist and an expert in fluid and applied mechanics, may have been Fischer's biological father were first made public in a 2002 investigation by Peter Nicholas and Clea Benson of The Philadelphia Inquirer."
-Wikipedia

Kasparov, Fischer, Morphy, Capablanca and several others are all equally valid picks for 'greatest chess player ever'. There is no completely objective standard.

>inb4 FIDE rating

Fischer started rambling on and on about Jews because he was going insane though. Not because he was highly intelligent.

Kasparov was the one calling Fisher the greatest, it's fake modesty though

Many people called Fischer the greatest. It's probably the most common answer

>Study suggest states with most non-whites have lowest IQs

Gee, I wonder why.