Story time, Sup Forums

Story time, Sup Forums.

>Be me, 16
>Am generally liked throughout my school
>Secretly a kissless virgin, longing for physical affection
>Put on the persona of confident alpha male with many side hoes and sexual conquests
>Nobody suspects a thing
>Have science class with emo chick, we'll call her Kait
>We absolutely fucking hate each other
>Long standing rivalry dating back to elementary school, has only gotten worse now that we have a class together

>Enter Rex
>Monster of a man, QB for the football team
>He's the definition of a cunt but he likes me because he thinks I'm funny, so we never beef
>Rex is very successful with the ladies, and wanted to make sure that everyone knew
>Rumor had it that, while he was handsome, Rex had a rather small peenie, and fucking chicks constantly was the only way he could feel gratified

>One day, sitting in class
>Teacher has not arrived yet, so we're all just talking in the back of the room
>Rex is boasting about how he can smash with any girl
>Most students are content to ride Rex's dick, and just reply by telling him how cool he is.
>However, one student, who we'll call the Heretic, asks for proof
>Tells Rex to go and secure a date with Kait
>Rex accepts the challenge and approaches her
>"Do you have a band-aid? I scraped my ankle falling for you."
>"Good, I hope you bleed out."
>Rex has been embarrassed in front of the whole class
>He tries to play it cool as everyone starts joshing him about it, but I can see that on the inside, a fire was burning

This story is only just beginning

More

hurry up, you have my interest but not for long

I hate it when u niggers dont ever pretype

>Rex has been bullying Kait on a small scale level for a few days after he was rekt
>We also still argue on a daily basis
>This leads to people thinking Rex and I are best buds working together against Kait
>Grinds my ballsack a little bit because it makes me look like a fuccboi, but whatever
>Walking through hallway on my way to science class, massive goliath of a tard bumps into me
>I drop all of my books, but decide not to engage tardo because he's fucking Galactus sized
>To my surprise, the tardo stops and helps me pick up my stuff while profusely apologizing
>It is a pleasant surprise to meet a tardo with a heart of gold, so I return his kindness and tell him that he's perfectly fine,and that everyone makes mistakes
>He cracks a toothy smile, and gives me a big bear hug
>Pretty sure he broke most of the bones in my body
>Megatard tells me that I am a nice man and goes about his business
>Proceed to science class

>Teacher tells us we have to do a project with a partner
>Fuck that, socializing is gay
>Even worse, partners are assigned
>The dumb shits get paired off first, I feel pretty confident that I won't end up with a shitty partner
>user, you're partnered with Kait
>Fuck

Hurry up nig

More you pussy

More

>I end up going over to Kait's house every other day to work on this project
>It is fucking miserable, we both want to murder each other
>One day, Rex adds me to group convo
>He is trying to concoct some master plan to ruin Kait's life
>Asks me to be his eye on the inside
>I agree
>Don't help much, but am very excited for the outcome

>One day, Kait and I are working on the project and she mentions that she's hungry.
>Also being hungry, offer to drive us into town to get food
>Stop at this ghetto gas station for ghetto Gut Grenade hot dogs
>They're selling Pokemon plushies here for some reason
>I notice that Kait keeps looking at the Pikachu
>Ask her if she's gonna buy it
>She says she doesn't have any money
>My cold black heart decides to do a good deed and I sneakily try and buy it for her
>My brain is going haywire wondering why I'm buying shit for this girl I hate
>To my dismay, I also don't have enough money
>Use my expert shoplifting skills to escape with it anyways
>Give it to her in the car, it's the first time I've seen her smile
>She has a beautiful smile
>What the fuck is going on here? I think to myself
>Suddenly, the shopkeep runs outside, armed with his beating stick
>Angry middle eastern man
>GIVE BACK THE POKEMAN YOU THIEVING CROOK
>ohshit.jpg

Seems quite entertaining, you have my attention, user.

quick user quick go go go

Hurry up op

Pretype this shit I don't want to wait

Yes, romance is budding
Now we're talking

Go OP go

Moar!

hope this ends well

Fasteeeer

Go on OP, go on

Ugu

This story sounds familiar. What high school did you go to?

op ffs u feggit dont stop

>Both Kait and I are terrified, but I slam on the gas and speed down the street
>I see him get in his car to follow chase, but my knowledge of the backroads allow me to escape
>Aside from almost being beaten by the Arabic Assmongeler, it was pretty exhillerating
>Kait and I bond over this experience and start getting along
>My friends notice that I've become friends with her and joke that I'm being consumed by the nookie
>Find it funny until I realize I'm actually catching feelings for her

>Meanwhile, Rex has discovered that her father was an abusive alcoholic and plans to use this information to blast her
>I protest in the group chat, but Rex doesn't care
>Rex goes to sleep because it's around midnight
>I can't sleep
>Can't stop thinking about current situation
>Text Kait to see if she's up
>She is, and she also can't sleep
>Ask her if she wants to go get something to eat
>Her mom is away on a business trip, so she agrees, not having to sneak out

Holy fuck, why did this make me laugh so hard?

More!

University of Rangoon

Stfu u whiny faggot

Dammit, green text has my attention. Keep it going OP

Moar

same

MOAR WHY DID YOU NOT PRETYPE THIS SHIT NIGGER?!

I started crying laughing holy shit that was unexpected

Running memory diagnostic on my desktop. Keep me entertained OP.

Check'um

Inb4 the part where OP inevitably hooks up with Kait

Fuck, you were just one off mate...

Interested, keep going.

>We go to a Mexican restaurant because I'm brown enough to pass as a Mexican so they're always giving me the good deals (luv u mi hombres)
>Get take out and go back to her place
>Trying to think of what to say to her as we eat
>My brain simply cannot cope
>Brain breaks down and gets BTFO'd by my ballsack which advises me to stop being a pussy and go for it
>She is an intelligent person deserving of an intelligent pickup line
>Drop sickest pickup line of all time
>"Call me Adenine cuz I'm tryna get paired with you"
>We stop beating around the bush and smash

Fuckin' this. Type faster, faggot

Its too late nigger

Op is gonna keep us waiting for this typical highschool romance shit for hours then end it with her being fucking loch ness

Gay

this is fucking fake as shit

0/10 not worth my time
abandon thread

10 off*

You had something going and then you fucked up the story m8

Tits or Gtfo!!!!

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

not all of them, ez to tell a true story unless youre just autistic ig

People making shit up on Sup Forums? Really man this is unheard of I'm so shocked

I agree 100%, it felt fake as shit like you should've gone into more detail. How did you jump from using that retarded pickup line to fucking?

Type faster my nigger

>be 3 weeks later, we have been hitting it all the time
>wonder if serious, ask if she considers me her BF or jsut a fuck toy.
>she doesnt answer, but instead tells me shes preggers
>FML, i consider punching her in the gut to abort

>I'm so euphoric that I forget about the impending threat of Rex's Revenge
>Head to school the next day, and am getting books from locker when Rex starts blasting Kait about her dad
>She tries to fight back but he goes full cunt and makes her cry
>Ballsack immediately takes control again
>Get out of my seat and go off on Rex
>Instigate a fight, but then realize that Rex is like twice the size of me
>fuck
>Cannot back down because I don't want to get bullied eternally
>Rex pushes me and tries to goad me into hitting him first (because he would rather I get suspended rather than him)
>Suddenly, I hear a screech from down the hallway

Dude cmon I bet you can do better than this

I really need to read my Chem textbook, because o don't understand the pickup line

this is fake news lmao

Just stop plz you're embarrassing yourself this is getting bad

Why do tards attend 'normal' school in US?
in a different building.

You've contained my fapping for far too long, sperg. Time is ticking.

I really hope ur the real op

Hurry hurry hurry

So they can conviently show up in OP's story to beat up the bad guy and save the day

its fucking wumbology dude.
ACTG
TGAC dna translation

DNA and RNA translation
ACTG
UGAC

Oh shit I got dub's and it's my favorite number. Gonna go buy a lottery ticket

Oh man, here comes Goliabro

to further explain, in dna to rna,
adenine = A
Uracil = U
A(Adenine) pairs with U

>In comes retard from earlier in the story
>he sensed I was in danger and is here to save the day
>Bear hugs Rex, crushing every bone in his body
>Kait get all pussy wet over tard killing her bully
>They get on the floor
>Everyone walk the dinosaur

This is why there should be fucking spoilers on Sup Forums. God. Dammit.

Makes sense, thanks user

Why is this so riveting

anytime Sup Forumsro

hurry up i gotta know what happened

fuuuUUUUUCK OPPPP

>Megatard comes running down the hallway
>STUP PICKIN' ON MY FWIEND
>Goliath starts beating the shit out of Rex
>I never had to throw a punch
>We're later called into the office, but the eyewitness they acquired, the Heretic, lied and said that Megatard acted in self defense
>Rex got suspended and kicked off the football team for "trying to beat up a tard"

>Rex is now eternally shamed for losing a fight to a special ed student
>Kait and I got together and now I don't have to lie about not being a kissless virgin anymore
>Megatard is hailed as a hero
>The Heretic managed to get 50 twitter followers last week, proud of him

The moral of the story: Be nice to the tardos, because they are fiercely loyal and can get you out of some major shit

anyone wana hear a real green text of how I lost my virginity and fucked the girls mom on the same night? It was really fucking awkward and get's brought up at every get together when me and the boys are chuffing our darts on the porch after some drinking.

good story bro

too bad his underaged.
b&

>>The Heretic managed to get 50 twitter followers last week, proud of him

GO ahead

Weak af op you are now a mega faggot.

Let's hear it but no bullshitting

Yes plz

Its pre typed too if I can find the shit, give me a min. I posted it before in an incest thread because it was sorta related.

They have their own tard classroom, and usually kept apart. But they still go through the same hallways and have lunch at the same time. Can run into them randomly because they go on field trips all the fucking time so they're in and out all the time.

Just let us know if you need time.

1st
>Be me, 17
> around the time school started back from summer
> start talking to this chick who I ended up having english with
> she is sort of alt rock and dresses sorta grunge goth, but I was kinda into the whole look because it fit her.
> We talk for a bit and she invites me over after school one friday evening to watch movies and hangout
Now, with that being said, that's all I had in mind. Prior to this experience I was always sorta cheesy about it all and expected to end up getting into one of those relationships that end up in marriage shortly and everything "fits" and shit.
As for going out, my father was always lax about it but my mother would crucify me had she known, so since it wasn't out of the ordinary I just told her I was gonna goto the gym afterschool, then run the track and maybe grab a bite to eat with the guys after.
Continuing.

>Everyone walk the dinosaur
lmao

OP is a faggot

> So I slip a johnny in my pocket(buddy recommended just incase I get lucky) and I leave my house and end up running about 2 or 3 blocks down the road to where this girl conveniently lives.
> Now I ended up probably walking in total the span of like 10 blocks because it took God knows how long to find out which house was hers, but finally I did.
>standing on the porch I knock on the door and when it swings open she's standing there and greets me with a smile and welcome me inside.
>The first thing I notice is the place is dark af and lit with candles and shit which I originally attributed to just being part of the whole goth thing but later found out her mom had migraine issues and softer lighting helped.
>So she gives me a quick tour and next thing I know we're snuggled on the couch watching tales of the crypt (Old ass adult goosebumps ig).
>It was only about 5m or so then the front door opens and in comes her mom
Now, her mom was nothing to drool over, but she certainly wasn't terrible either. She had a somewhat pear shape with a thick ass, but her tits were pretty decent as well.
>She calls to her daughter, "whose your boytoy sugar tits?" and I resist the urge to verbally say what the fuck?
> Ig she noticed the puzzled look on my face and introduced herself, "Hi, im ____'s mom, that just what I call her is all haha"
> She then sits opposite us for a moment and is talking to her daughter about going out clubbing tonight, if we want anything to eat, etc.
>While they're talking her daughter is feeling up my arms and starts gloating about how nice they are and how her ex wasn't like that (Which was flattering and frightening in a freaky way all at once) then she tells her mom to feel them
>Mom responds, "No i'm not gonna grope your boytoy" while laughing
>She then gets up and as she's walking by stop's for a second, says what the hell, and gropes my arm and pec and giggles "damn you're right" and walks off.
-Cont.

>While her mom is doing fuck all in the kitchen we snuggle for a good 3 or 4m before she comes back into the living room and says shes going out for a bit
>She glances at her daughter and tells us to have fun then leaves
>While her moms gone for about 45m and around the 35m mark we start making out a bit and right as things start getting heated we hear the door openinging
>her mom comes in with drinks and ask if we want any, it was jack and coke premix things that tasted like fucking barbecue sauce. I only drank about a bottle and a half but her daughter was drinking like a fish
>after talking to us for a second she said she's going back out to meet her date and wont be home till later
>as shes leaving she tells us to have fun, then yells for us to cleanup if we make a mess...
That pretty much signified to me she knew what was potentially gonna happen and didn't care which was just as odd as it was bad ass but hey, I was cool with it.
>So we start getting really physical on this couch and before long she ask me to play simon says, simon fucking says
>Simon says take off your shirt, my shirt, etc.
>She ends up jerking me for like 5m but nothing happens
i felt hard but didnt really rub me the right way i guess haha
>She then starts to lean down and put her lips around my cock and suck me a bit but her braces made it feel sortah odd, but in a good way.

Lost it
Kekismus maximus

This is one of my favorite threads

>As I'm starting to feel my balls clench up like im about to blow, she stops suddenly and says "give me your condom"
>my heart fucking dropped and I felt 50 shades of pale
>She met my uncomfortable look and just laughed at me and said she felt it in my pocket when we were making out.
> I give her the rubber and she takes it out slide it on and we goto town
Now i could add this part, but unless you want it i'll skip to the mom portion and can come back to it later.
>So we finish up and she says she wants to go shower off
> I figure looking back she probably wouldn't care if I joined or was inviting me even, but I didnt get it at the time so I tell her i'll wait for her.
>Well shortly after she gets in, sure enough I hear the door open and in comes ol' mom.
>Just looking at her I can tell she's drunk and once she comes into the candle lighting more I could tell she had been crying by her makeup and puffy red eyes.
>She come to the couch and slumps down a seat away from me and I ask her what's wrong?
-ALSO, just added this, fun fact. She knew I was a virgin and planned on fucking me from the get go apparently. A mutual friend told me afterwards, and there I thought I had just gotten lucky in the heat of the moment but apparently it was all planned lmao.

4th
>She tells me her date was an asshole and she felt like he was just using her and taking advantage of her kindness for her money
>turns out shed been paying for the guy alot, drinks, dates, gifts, etc.
>Try and console her as best I can and give her the ol friendly awkward leg rub while telling her "it'll get better" or some shit like that.
> She seemed kind of out of it so I offered to get her a glass of water to maybe help a bit and when I got up todo so I went passed her daughters room and noticed she had fallen asleep in a towel on her bed.
Now at this point I had planned on getting her the drink and then leaving so that's what I planned todo
>I continue to the kitchen and come back with the water.
>As im giving it to her I start easing into my goodbye speech while explain that her daughter is asleep and it's probably best I get going, etc.
> She seems rather upset with that and scoots over thigh to thigh with me while asking kindly that I stay just a little longer and talk
> I oblige and she goes on to discuss how shes just been kind of lonely and she felt like she saw it coming but brought it on herself because she didnt care so long as she had company.
> Then goes on to explain how her daughter has been so happy since she started talking to me and how she is glad I respect her and that she wished she knew a guy that made her feel that way
>Then she made a comment about my age and how she wished I was older while putting a hand on my thigh and rubbing my inner thigh with her thumb
> Tried my hardest to not get a boner but failed miserably, while she continued talking about how handsome I was and lucky her daughter was
> While she was leaning over talking to me I was trying not to look at her cleavage so I ended up making heavy eye contact which I guess she took for interest because sure enough
>She paused mid sentence and leaned in and kissed me while squeezing my thigh and cock through my jeans

i never believe these over the top stupid ass threads

also fuck this nigga talking about feeling odd about being a SIXTEEN year-old kissless virgin

try 24, fuckface

>She ended up falling over onto me while we madeout, then bit my bottom lip before pulling back and staring at my smiling saying how It was nice of me to comfort her and make her feel better
>She leant back down and started kissing me more while running a hand through my hair
>All i could think was, "What the hell am I doing"
as I began to slide my hands down her torso to that ass of hers
>As I squeezed her as she bit my lower lip again and giggled
> She then sat up on my lap while i was laying on my back on the couch and she began to take off her shirt
> then she took off her bra and asked me if I liked what I saw
>mfw I respond with, "yes mam"
> she smiles and tells me I can feel them If I want
>she grabs my hands and places them on her tits as I start cupping and groping her big breast.
>While I was doing this she was grinding against my bulge before finally leaning down to unzip my jeans and takeout my cock.
>I swear time slowed as she ever slowly firmly wrapped her soft hands around it while giding it into her pussy.
>I could feel the juice between her pussy lips with the head of my dick as she rubbed it back and forth before finally easing down onto it.
>It was the most intense feeling id ever felt, like a wave of endorphins went rushing over me as this chubby big breasted mother of the girl just fucked was literally bouncing on my dick right infront of me. I nearly came at just the thought of it.

6th and final
> Im now starring at her in candle light as she bounces her breast up and down while making a pouty "Hmmphh" whimper each times she bounces
>This continues for about a minute longer before I grip her thighs and feel my body starting to tense up
> knowing I'm about to climax I start to ramp up speed and dig the heels of my feet into the cushions while thrusting back up into her
> She shifts position and leans over onto me with her breast bouncing in my face
> Then she starts squeaking and moans in my ear, come for me ____! Please.
>My legs begin to lock and I start to shake like i've got fucking Parkinsons while her pussy begins tightening and choking my cock while I fill her with my load.
>After I finish I feel tingly all over and almost light headed as she collapses ontop of me.
>she kisses me gently and runs her hands through my sweaty hair while resting a hand on my chest.
>we lay together for a bit while talking about what just happened
>after a bit she and I get up and she gets me a towel and I clean myself off and getting ready to leave.
>She retreats to her room
>Just as im leaving, her daughter comes out to me in a night gown on the porch and tells me to wait, she pulls me aside and tells me she had a great time and that she was sorry she fell asleep.
>She then thanked me for staying around to make sure her mother made it home okay (I guess that's why she thought I was still there lmao)
>She kissed me goodbye and I ran back down the blocks to my house and ended up sneaking in the garage and going to bed
>told mom the next morning I stayed out a little too late with the boys and for my punishment I had to repaint the backyard fence and do the dishes for week.

even if this is fake, which i doubt, the inclusion of the mom being emotionally distraught, a bad judge of men, overly liberal in her parenting, and her daughter being a goth make it all make psychological sense, not even finished reading post, 10/10

Long live Sup Forums

+1