First time taking adderall, how many MG should i take?

First time taking adderall, how many MG should i take?

OP here, not snorting it gonna just take it normally

10 mg

40 mg

27 mg

Ya 10mg don't expect to able to sleep until at least 14 hours after you've taken it 14 for xr 12 for ir) the comedowns sucks drink water and make sure and EAT - if you have any painkillers would make the come down not too bad

nahhh cause then his tolerance will be fucked right from the start

this, 10-20mg

40 for fun
if you do any less ur a puss

the correct dosage is 3 mg in the morning and 3 6 hours later

My first time I took 60mg (I weigh 130) as that's what my friend suggested. Fuckin horrible time

Ok thanks for replys bros, i have some 30 MG pills ill just take 1/3 of it or something

If it's pic related don't open it up and fuck around with the little balls unless you are going to grind them down to a fine powder - if you are good on 10 mg then you are probably good at higher doses - I used to be unable to take it due to anxiety and Adderall made me so anxious

100, 3rd day 200

30 mg, crush it up, wrap it in tissue, swallow, should take 2 hrs, have fun

Crush them up, use enough to make a pentagram with about a three inch circumference then snort it.

>take 500mg
>wait 2 mins
>?
>diamonds

all of it

When did Sup Forums become /drugs/? Quit posting these stupid threads you retarded ass fucking cunt, I hope you take 200+ and die.

Constantly seeing pills on this stupid ass website because stupid fucks like you think this is some kind of original shitpost. Your bait fucking sucks just like you and if it isn't then you deserve to overdose and die for being too stupid to fucking google it. Sage

A handfull buddy its the only way to do it

200 plus isn't going to no anyone, wise guy

My autistic cousin, Paul Denino could help you with your question.

>740519644
Enza?