Cockrate

Cockrate

Help me, Dr. Dick.

Oh great. Another thread filled with "straight" anons taking time out of their day to take a picture of their dicks, uploading them to Sup Forums, and then spending even more of their time evaluating other "straight" dudes dicks.

Cool.

I believe you are the only one here who is confused about his sexuality.

You're absolutely right! Maybe we should compare each other's dicks so that I can prove how straight I am!

>this makes sense to user

You still seem to be confused about what cock rating threads are.

>I'm going to rate how much I like another dudes dick on a scale of 1-10
>I am straight

Pick one or come out of that closet you've been hiding in your entire life.

You are the one who has posted a full half of all posts in a dick thread while claiming to be heterosexual.

lol they never even said they were straight you dumb fucking pleb

I'm just trying to shed some light on your homosexuality. The only reason that I'm half of the replies is because (you) and me are replying to each other. At least I didn't ask other males to rate my dick :)

Sup Forums houses PLENTY of males who claim to be straight while spending a majority of their time here looking at solo dicks. I'm comfortable assuming that OP "claims" he's straight.

Less talking more Dick's

OP here, am bisexual. You're the only faggot here for making pointless assumptions on a post you claim should go away even though you're inadverdantly bumping it. Fuck off or post your dick

>Sup Forums houses PLENTY of males who claim to be straight while spending a majority of their time here looking at solo dicks
> (You)

very clean. 6.9 inches?

Around there

>OP assumes sage didn't go in every field

>assumes I look at the dick pics and gets butterflies the same way he does

How does it feel posting your dick for other guys to judge?

>2017
>sage

phimosis.

Nope

You should probably look up what phimosis is.

Either OP is samefagging, or there's two dick posters and you two have a super duper cute thing in common.

Share your kiks and be done with this thread.

Clearly OP does not have phimosis since the skin of his dick is pulled over his dick head.

Congratulations. search phimosis on google to further dig your own grave

No shit. You two just keep responding at roughly the same time. I thought it was positively super duper awesomely adorably cute and you two found something to talk about together.

I'm not phimosis poster. I just saw the moment you two commented at the same time again and I hoped you could look at each other's penises in private.

As was typing out this comment, and both made a comment again. It's a match made in heaven

Whoops! I didn't enlarge your image, I just read the text and replied.

You two should totes hook up ecksdee

Or there's fucking four people in the thread.

nice cocks. any of you do tributes?

What are you talking about? who should I hook up with

OH MAN! YOU GUYS COULD HAVE A VERY STRAIGHT HOT TUB PARTY TOGETHER!

Just an idea xD

You could probably even touch each other's penises xDDD

I do tributes, leave kik

the other gay guy in the thread

>still not realize you are also in the hot tub

cum tributes? supremesuccubus

can you post it here?

I highly doubt there is only one other gay guy here. Also, mr satanic trips, you seem to be quite enveloped in a cockrating thread for somebody bashing closet homosexuals

>i'm totally a le cute female

Oh, absolutely. I'm happy to spend my time telling these faggots that they're faggots

Newfriend doesn't know what a tribute is

Prefee through kik then you can do whatever you want

You're... an odd duck.

call me a faggot. defile me

Pretty good for my gay ego

You're probably a nice person.

I'm not gonna let you manipulate me.

>I like calling fags fags
>You're probably a nice guy

which is it now

fb12321

jonnyrray56

My cock and tribute

7.5/10
Any chance you could tribute?

The charade is up. Nobody gives a shit - but I'm gonna get something off my chest quick.

My wife and I fought tonight. There was no resolution and she's sleeping right now. I came to Sup Forums. I wanted to be mean on the internet and that's what I did.

I still don't understand the fascination with internet strangers' dicks. I do still wish you wouldn't fag up Sup Forums. But, I firmly believe you have every right to do so.

I had my chance to vent and be an asshole. I'm still happy that I did it. I wish anyone that I responded to good health, good luck, and a long life.

I'm off to bed and I won't be reading any responses.

Also, kys faggots

Mine shaft.Sorry for so much hair, later today I will shave my cock.Maybe someone can offer me hairstyle I can use on pubic hairs? Also R8 plz

tl;dr: I'm gay but I don't want to be so I call other people who are okay with being faggots faggots on the internet.

Gotcha.

I believe you are looking for "Mein shaft".

Do not apologize for pubes. Do what's comfortable. You can't make everyone happy.

I have a penis

Rate?