Please help

As a rule I try not to listen to the same music as my sisters because they're annoying and I don't want them to taint the meaning/experience for me. My older sister loves Carly Rae Jepsen so I've avoided listening to Carly Rae Jepsen, but I heard this song by mistake and I can't stop thinking about it. It's possibly one of the best songs ever made. I love it so much. Please stop me, Sup Forums, because I can't stop myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qlsu7RhOnsQ

STOP

Embrace it, CRJ, is fantastic.

underage b&

how

>I don't want them to taint the meaning/experience for me.
holy shit OP, they are your sisters. What the fuck is wrong with you mentally, you sad fuck.

Music should be a singular experience.

>not liking some of the same music as your sister so you can put it on in the car without her bitching at you

It's too late. You already have shit taste, so just give in.

Why would I be alone in the car with her

Even though the sun is out, I like to sit in my room on the floor with the blinds closed listening to field recordings

I am a true patrician

You say this, but you let the fact that your sisters enjoy it ruin your enjoyment.
Fuck off OP you sad loser

It's ok to be gay user

It's not the fact that they also enjoy it, but the fact that they're annoying an obnoxious about it.
I don't want to hear her singing or humming songs I like. There's my music and her music.

That song is kind of annoying. She was right not to put it on the album.

what album

that song is better than 80% of emotion

this song is awful tho

Really?

You're awful.

bump

This is the gayest shit ever, your thread is bad and you should feel bad.

You don't agree? If you saw someone you didn't like constantly singing or referencing your a song you love that wouldn't annoy you or dampen the effect of the music? That's your song.

bump