Help me out here

Help me out here.
So i got weed, but im travel which means i am in a hotel.
I need to find a way of consuming it with these complications:
I cant smoke it in my room.(illegal)
I cant smoke it outside(illegal, plus im not old enough to be smoking)
No microwave
Basically almost no household items
No oven etc

DO have coffe and milk etc

Get pan, add small amount of milk, add small amount pot, boil, eat, trip.

How much weed do you have?

Sucks to be you. I'm in WA, even though it's illegal to smoke in public, you can do so and cops dont even give a shit.

This

>evergreen state
No shit. Great time to be alive in the PNW

A lil bit more than this

I dont have a pan in a hotel room

Stop being such a fucking puss and go get a pop can, walk around, fins a place to puff. Fucking easy.

Summers over soon isn't it?

People smoke in hotels all the time. If your bathroom has a fan, blow it into that and keep that door closed.

Oh for Christ's sake, just smoke that shit outside. Stop being a fucking faggot.

It's 2017, it's basically legal everywhere, nobody gives a shit dude.

smoke outside. take risks, live life.

you'll thank me later.

stop being a pussy and either go outside OR
crank the hot water in that shower, towel under door to hotel room AND the bathroom, blow smoke into vent or fan in bathroom, holding the smoke long as possible, blow through some shirts, dirty clothes, a towel you brought, idfc figure it out you fucking normie

It's not even legal for me to smoke cigarettes

who the fuck cares?

more than likely, it's not even legal for you to possess the pot, so you've already broken the law motherfucker.

if you smoke it at least there won't be any evidence left

Just smoke it in your room. It'll air out overnight.

Yeah. I bought an ounce of skunk (32% thc) for 70 bucks. On 420, all the places were selling an ounce for less around 40 bucks. Sadly that only lasts me less then a month. Right now doing a tolerance detox.

is it nice to live there? only reason i havent moved yet is cost of living. considering arizona for that reason

just flush it down the toilet you faggot
or give it to some homeless dude that could actually use the bud

Dude, stop being a faggot and just walk around the block while smoking it. I know plenty of people who smoke in broad daylight while walking to the trainstation, because no one cares.

If you're too scared to do that, then stop smoking weed and any other drugs you might be using.

Shelf it