My girl friend said she wouldn't get near my dick until I trimmed it...

My girl friend said she wouldn't get near my dick until I trimmed it. Jesus fucking christ now my whole fucking crotch itches like a motherfucker and all these hairs keep fucking stabbing into me. My virginity better be fucking worth it.

>fucking up your dick for a thot
>putting it in the toilet
OP is a faggot.

It would only itch if you shaved it completely. If you just trimmed it like a nonfaggot then you wouldn't have an issue.

Get ready for the ingrown hairs if you shaved bald. You're stupid as fuck OP

She shaves her legs, armpits, and either trims or shaves her pubes, and you can't trim your pubes with a 20 dollar trimmer from Walmart once a month?

He actually did just trim it. He's just that much of a pussy that he can't even handle a few short hairs itching him for a couple hours.

Triggered?

you're supposed to wax them off

Go buy this shit. Never fuck around with stubble crotch again.

This wouldn't be a problem if you just had her peg you like a real man

The real question is: do you want to lose your dignity because of your virginity? There are more women in the world you know

Yeah, but it feels like you just stuck your dick in a active volcano and rubbed sea salt on it. But my dick and balls were never smoother.

No, I only trimmed

Next time, trim first so you can use less product. It'll burn less. Also never leave it on longer than 10 minutes, 5 usually get the job done if you trim properly.

get some veet or nair
???
profit

Bro... I don't think you're gonna reach her cherry with that cock.

That's why you shave with a beard trimmer, use 2nd to lowest setting. Takes care of the hair, won't fuck your shit.

she's not a virgin. also, fuck you.

OP, you might need a new girlfriend.
If she cannot get over the existence of pubes, imagine what other childish annoyances her personality hides.

I'm kidding man. You're gonna be fine. I hope you have a good time.

Also, trimmed is probably the best look.

This. Don't let a whore control you.

true shit OP, pubes are a part of nature if she can't deal with it thats not a good sign

Dude, we all like seeing shaved pussy and shaved legs and shaved armpits on a girl...

Her asking him to shave his bush is the same thing.

Plus, bros about to get laid. Congratulate him fags.

You should have just got a razor with a shield, and left a few mm. No itch, looks better than being bald.

I don't. Even if I did I'm not shallow enough for it to be a deal breaker if it's not shaven.

I mean, of course it isn't a deal breaker. Fuzzy pussy is good too.

I'm just saying people should get off OP's back about stupid hang ups.

Dude is about to get laid, lets be happy for him.

Side note: shaved pussy is so prevalent, I think I almost have a hairy pussy fetish now, since it's different.

>He's about to fuck (and commit to) a brainless whore
FTFY

OP here. Since I'm not getting laid until tomorrow I sat down to jerk off some and you know, it's actually not so bad. I kinda like not having my fist hit a jungle with every pump. definatly getting some of that nair stuff though. still itches like fuck.