Is she the exception to "women are not funny"?

Is she the exception to "women are not funny"?
Her silly, light hearted jokes crack me up.
>inb4 """"woman""""

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""WOMAN""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Do people mispronounce her name on purpose?
I thought for the longest time that she was called Ellen the Generous.

This carpet muncher is pretty funny.

she's still a female

>I thought for the longest time that she was called Ellen the Generous.

as far as clean humor goes, yeah, she's pretty good.

the bit where she tells steve harvey what to do on his show...probably the funniest shit that has ever happened on daytime tv.

Her show provides the valuable service of allowing housewives who aren't internet savvy to see what was popular on reddit the previous week.

She's a terribly mean person in real life.

>Ellen Degenerate

That came straight from Jimmy Fallon's hashtag segment.

source?

She's a RACIST

her voice is annoying and she supports hillary clinton

I cant like her after that push on the jenga tower. Such a cunt if she is like that every day

She isn't a woman though

she's made millions on playing everyone's slightly retarded sister.

Like Canada.

She is literally the only I've seen that looks good in a suit.

Everyone who's worked with her in Hollywood.

you are right

i thought her joke about usain bolt was RACIST and INSENSITIVE to the suffering of negroes worldwide

she's our guy

Why is america so fucked up