Hey Sup Forumsros lets start "How to thread " !!! only serius stuff !!

Hey Sup Forumsros lets start "How to thread " !!! only serius stuff !!

what is this???

How to make hard cider, can you read?

Bump

sorry...im stoned and my english is bad bro

interest bump

Op here, Stop fapping fag ... post here some interesting shit

:/came on Sup Forums..stop fapping

Op here..iam posting some of my best shit..if you post more i post very rare shit ;)

was the best one thus far, the rest are basically useless

Pretty sure you dont need two months to make cider. Maybe to make it 14% but at that point just buy some cheap shit vodka to get fucked on. 1 week is long enough to make 5% cider, then transfer into (glass) bottles with 3ish teaspoons of sugar and leave for two more weeks if you want it fizzy.

Unless ?? depend... i think is interesting how to do napal or silencer or other kind of shit...just for personal culture..

Hard cider isnt hard at 5%. I pisss 5% cider. 14% will put some hair on your chest

Op here, Other stuff

"hard" cider is just the same as normal cider outside of the US. it doesn't become "hard" once you reach a certain alcohol percentage

I should clarify, "Hard cider" is an americanism. The rest of the world just calls it cider. and what you guys call normal cider, we call apple juice.
Sure if you really want 14% cider you can wait two month, but in that period of time you could have made 8 batches of regular cider so up to you I guess. I actually have 10 litres of cider fermenting right now. It ended up 6% and only took a week to reach that, i'm just waiting for it to carbonate before drinking.

Op Other shit

And my point is that 5% cider is basically a pansy's drink. 14% is for somebody who takes care of business

Again though, at that point you're spending $10-15 (NZD sry i don't know how much apple juice cost in the US) You may as well go down to the bottle shop and buy the cheap 14% vodka that they stock for alcoholics cause its only $10 and get fucked up on that. You don't have to wait 2 months and you're spending the same amount. this 14% cider is basically an apple liqueur.
If the goal is to get fucked up though my method will net you more alcohol at a faster rate?
1 week = 10l of 5% (x8 weeks =80L of 5%).
2 months = 10L only of 14%

7 dollars tops in USD....

Sure if i was a rampant booze hound that would be good. But i just want to get shit piled off of cider every now and again

The 1 week method costs 8 times more though, if you fill the tank 8 times.

I have a folder with a hundred something of these images. I'm most likely never going to use them.

Fuck it I'm tired.

>the only answer

I'm a douchebag knot