Donald Trump is an old demented fuck and needs to be destroyed. Not killed. That fucker shouldn't be made a martyr...

Donald Trump is an old demented fuck and needs to be destroyed. Not killed. That fucker shouldn't be made a martyr. But destroyed. His reputation. His business. His family.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKzzyOsvajc&t=2058s
youtube.com/watch?v=8k-SNTKTM3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CNN please go.

Yeah man, fuck that guy! White trash gonna be all salty when he goes to prison for life.

Fuck you, alt-right cuck.

Cuck harder bitch boy. Cant stump the Trump!

Dude gets even cucked by his OWN son.

What is the exact crime you'd indict them for? Disagreeing with niggers?

Gtfo commie

>can't stump the Trump

Trump's been getting STUMPED since he took office. Mr. "Dealmaker" fails time after time.

>no wall funding
>not health care reform
>no tax reform

>tfw share blue gets out shilled on Sup Forums so they have to come to Sup Forums to get literal pedos and trap lovers to agree with them

At least it's not Hillary lmao

>What is the exact crime you'd indict them for? Disagreeing with niggers?

Treason, mutherfucker.

Also obstruction of justice, tax evasion and corruption.

>His reputation
Already destroyed.
>His business.
You mean his scam school or his scam hotels?
>His family.
Pretty sure he bought his wife and raped her for children.

Oh look, this thread again. Underage mexicants just stop.

>Gtfo commie

Nazi hating free speech right there.

Got to your safe space .

>1 year worth of investigations
>not one single solid piece of evidence
Impeachment any day now!

Just because he's not importing dozens of Haitian orphans into the country for podestas rape parties doesn't mean he's not making progress.

I mean, firing the guy investigating you is a pretty big red flag.

>treason
its a nothingburger.

>believing this to any degree

Hillary Clinton has been investigated for 5 years and no evidence. They are still trying though.

Hi. Current President of The United States here just checking in with my citizens. How's everyone feeling today? :^)

It wasn't just one guy investigating him, and the firing of him didn't do shit to halt this "investigation".
>muh russia
When is this mountain of evidence going to drop showing all this collusion?

>tax evasion
wut, he's not obligated to release his tax reforms nigger. And the ones that were leaked to Rachael Maddow shows that he paid more than Bernie Sanders.
>corruption
>obstruction of justice
You're just making shit up.

So is stealing primarys , selling 1/5 of US uranium to russia, and murdering people.

Investigated by her old pal Comey? And her soul sista Loretta Lynch? I wonder why nothing came of that...

do people think that firing a guy is meant to stop an investigation? like the guy totally isnt gonna just tell the next investigator all his findings?

>the American left

Coming from the right-wingers that believe Hillary Clinton ran a child prostitution ring from a D.C. pizzeria because a tinfoil hat on the radio told him so.

>no evidence
They came out and said what she did was illegal, but they're choosing not to prosecute...for reasons. But anyone else that did what she did would be prosecuted.

Kill yourself.

Alex Jones has said multiple times that he doesn't believe in that bullshit, keep reaching.

haha drumpf gtfo how can he even recover from this

>implying the emails dont exist and you cant google right now and read them

He is destroying his brand. His golf courses are fucking empty. No one of status wants to be associated with his insanity at this point. It's funny, he ran on a lark thinking the PR of merely announcing a run would be the next step in building Trump brand exposure, in continuing with everything else he's done in the public eye over the last 30 years. But this... he has 3.5 years left, as long as he doesn't get assassinated or drop below 15 points in popularity. A lot can happen in 3.5 years. A lot has happened in 6 months. But as it stands now, he's ruined what little consumer confidence there was in his brand. He'd better figure out how to step up and be a better person, bc he can't fire his way out of this one. As much as he blames anyone and everyone for his failings, it's not on his inept people anymore, it's on him. I hope for the sake of this country he starts pulling some major rabbits out of his hat.

>Investigated by her old pal Comey?

You mean the "friend" that opened an investigation into her emails 10 days before the election causing her to lose?

You MUST be retarded.

good job. keep it up OP.

I said nothing of child rape. You did.

Comey literally said she was guilty but didn't recommend charges. He also failed to interview numerous key witnesses and gave immunity to the people who destroyed her emails even after they lied to him. And Lynch forced him to change the investigation type.

Another spammer.... you cannot control or sway Sup Forums , as you attempted to do in the elections days. Especially in Sup Forums

Allah gets fucked by pigs

lol this time Trump is surely finished. Some retards on Sup Forums don't like him.

Get fucked nerds.

You faggots really need to get a life. We're going to start putting you into death camps soon, so you should enjoy your miserable nigger lives while you still can.

Are you old enough to vote ?
Spammer

really, did you just make that up? what a creative display of using your intellect.

fuckin parrots

More salt. MOAARRR

imagine being this jealous
imagine being this gay

haha keep it up comrades, orange man is sure to surrender when he sees these posts.
... JK this shits embarrassing, kill yourself my dudes.

Democrats literally believe television news

and running a child sex ring.

He's doin a good job of that himself

I was watching angry Jews and niggers on this tv show and they said Trump is totally finished this time.

About to get some breakfast then get to my Presidential duties.

t. Trump

Wow gross simplifications, outright lies, and unrelated events surely must be solid evidence! Trump HAS to be impeached some time soon!

>causing her to lose
yeah it couldnt be the actual content of the emails or her complete unlikability, it was the guy who called her out on being shitty who is to blame.

Cry yourself to sleep again, faggot.

Are you projecting wishful thinking or is this some kind of orwellian attempt to change facts?

>he's not obligated to release his tax reforms

He said he would do it after the election. Didn't do it. I wonder why...

I remember a certain orange man with a squirrel on his head claiming on Fox News that there might be something wrong with Obama's birth certificate since he wasn't releasing it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDzsZIg_KWA
ur fukken dum m8

>I disagree with this person
>They NEED TO BE DESTROYED REEEEEE

how tolerant

Meanwhile, in reality, the DNC is going to be crucified for ACTUAL CRIMES. With ACTUAL EVIDENCE.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKzzyOsvajc&t=2058s

People are laughing at your pathetic whining, still, 6 months later. You've lost the culture war. Liberalism is dead.

these threads are fucking cancer, go away you fucking shills for any party, take your garbage to Sup Forums for fucks sake

But he's not a half nigger like Obama.

So already he's 100% better than our last president.

Dems don't even watch television news. Nearly all the news watched on TV is Fox News, with an average age of viewership of about what was it, 64? CNN is the next most popular news outlet, and even with being on in every hotel lobby and airport in the country, it's not even got 10% of the viewership. The current events podcast I listen to by a single historian has more listeners to it than CNN has on peak hours. For some perspective. There is no great battle between conservative and liberal media. It ended more than a decade ago when CNN became garbage and Rush Limbaugh, Bill O, and Hannity completely blew up.

Do you think that ignoring my point makes it somehow go away?

Donald Trump speaks, acts, and pretends like an idiot child. He thought that firing Comey would stop the investigation, which is still ongoing.

But please, give me any good reason as to why he would fire Comey, who was and is incredibly well-respected, if not in some dipshit scheme to pull attention away from his ties to Russia?

>how tolerant

I am not tolerant of an intolerant asshole like Donald Trump.

Oh, you mean like the big tax return bombshell That Maddow dude reported on, showing Trump paid a higher tax rate than Bernie "Three Mansions" Sanders?

You must be confused because Trump gave a press conference about the birth certificate, where he tagged his hotel after all the journalists showed up to "get the scoop" about Trump being a birther, but instead said "Yeah, Obama was born here".

It's cool. There's a lot of phantom, phony memories in the poor souls suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

You sound like you have issues OP.

lol

That was his point. You just repeat shit you hear other people say. Monkey see monkey do. You don't even have enough intellect to... fucking hell, I have to explain this shit to you... and you call others dumb?

Nah i'm not a tranny.

>culture war

What culture? White trash has no culture.

Provide source or fuck off.

How convenient that only ONE tax return of Trump surfaced. Who might have leaked that?

>"liberalism".
You mean leftism. If only you weren't so fucking stupid.
Enjoy your dropping 36% popularity. I guess we'll see how dead alternatives to your fundie wacko ideology are.

Reading these posts.
youtube.com/watch?v=8k-SNTKTM3I

>Oh, you mean like the big tax return bombshell That Maddow dude reported on, showing Trump paid a higher tax rate than Bernie "Three Mansions" Sanders?

Sources say that they found and orange dyed hair in the envelope it was sent in.

>Even libs are buying into the 4d chess meme
Fucking kek.