Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums
So today i come with an interesting story that happened this week...

Recently 2 of my friends decided to start a relationship, but it didnt go as planned...
They began to brag about their love and trying to get attention just to show how happy they were and that nothing bad could happen between them, etc.

In a nutshell they became assholes to everyone... so some of my pals and i decided to put an end to this by getting the 2 little fags to fight each other until they cant handle the pressure anymore... And end up breaking up the worst way possible.

One of my pals had the brilliant idea of talking to her on facebook by using a fake account pretending to be one of her most trusted friends...
The bitch fell for it and since the girl is a whore and a slut, she inmediatly started to date him and cheat on her boyfriend without him knowing about it and not even suspecting it...
I was impressed the idea this amazing bastard had... a few hours later, he calls me and tells me that he managed to get the girl's nude pics and sended them to me, later that day he dumped her...

This little operation still continues and will keep posting as we progress cause this is getting a little interesting...

(YES THE IMAGE IS ONE OF THE NUDE PICS FROM THE GIRL, DAMN THOT)

PD: The girl is like 16 years old... i dont think this legal but fuck it.

Proof?

Here is more proff... the bastard wont let me have more unless i "cooperate" with this shit

As soon as he gives me more ill post it, i can also screenshot the conversations and post it but its in fucking spanish...

what do you lose from cooperating?

Cooperate op, were all relying on you.

Nothing its just im a lazy cunt :^] my main objective is the boy... he acts like the a chill dude, but when you really get to know him he is a drama queen, also que looks like a shota...

I will cooperate as soon as i get more sauce i will post it, have faith user

He's going to to have his heart shattered eventually, it's all good.

MODS MODS!

post kik for posterity

Newfag

Her face if you were wondendering how she looked like

Que verga haces con las fotos de Daniela pendejo?

Beaner language

Dandome mi diversion

Ass pics?

Someone found out about the pics eh ? Im putting an end to the things the relationship has caused ;^]

you got kik?

No ass pics sadly

>Why are watches at $ 0?

I'm not buying it for $13.95.

Shut up cuck

Who fucked up the damn prices ? But hey you should take the opportunity

And how far on the autistic spectrum are you exactly?

from the looks of it, op is right under potato, right above mayo

Story too long didnt read
Post them nudos

good luck

>222
>22
>"2"

c'mon

This is now a gets thread

i like this sonic post

Sure, that's damning evidence of cheating, but I think you have some terminology mixed up here. Firstly, that shit ain't nude. Clothes are on. Secondly, they might have been exchanging dick pics and shit, and that is considered cheating in most circles, but that isn't dating. You have to actually, you know, go out on a date to be dating. Otherwise you're just internet fun time friends. This whole thing wouldn't work if she met your friend in real life for a date and realised he isn't her closest friend or whatever.
Don't get me wrong, I love a good homewreck when the defense is comprised of insufferable nitwits, but get the story right, bruv.

I learn from my mistakes, thanks for pointing those things out... i guess it was the emotion i get when i type this kind of stuff