What does he do when not roasting i.e the other 364 days of the year?

What does he do when not roasting i.e the other 364 days of the year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZmdhMEKI0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lives in the dressing room

He looks like fucking C-Czar

I think he's going for the Franco Spring Breakers look.

makes shitty shows on Comedy Central based around roasting

Being a disgustingly obese loser

He goes to the mall and just starts roasting random people.

Nah he is a standup comedian that does mostly standup and hosting of events for people I assume given his roasting shtick.

medium rrrrrrrrrrr

>look, im dressing up like a black guy from the hood ironically
Jesus Christ white people, get a new fucking joke already

he tries to find ways of making a career out of roasting, like by going to a prison and roasting them, or trying to start a show about roast battles.

kill yourselves.

Does he not do stand up?

He does stand-up with tickets ranging from $30 - $125.

jews aren't white

no, he's dressing up like the white guy who dresses up like a black guy from the hood. Ironically.

He did that show where he roasted criminals in prison.

In the Peter Griffin roast episode, Brian gets up there dressed as a character and promptly gets booed, rightfully so. That reminded me of this hack's fucking shtick. He was usually one of the weaker roasters back in its hey day on CC, and his actual standup is garbage.

i don't care

he deserves the medal for greatest roaster of all time for the Curt Cobain joke

tell joke pls

this is all I can find. excuse audio pls
youtube.com/watch?v=HZmdhMEKI0I

yeah """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""criminals""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

you're a gullible fuck

He roasts criminals and pigs

>Nah he is a standup comedian that does mostly standup and hosting of events for people I assume given his roasting shtick.

He did an awesome special Jeff Ross Roasts Criminals, motherfucker speed roasted criminals in a prison in their presence

He is releasing a new special Jeff Ross Roasts Cops this weekend I think but I am kinda worried it will be filled with a lot of SJW-ish mopey stuff

POL GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE