Delia has been sentenced to hang to death barefoot...

Delia has been sentenced to hang to death barefoot. Describe her fat body writhing and twitching at the end of the noose in detail.

Delia struggled not to piss and cum as she did her final air dance, but her clit was throbbing so hard she thought it would explode as she died. The last thing she saw were her pretty toes reaching for solid ground.

Delia screamed as the trapdoor slammed open beneath her bare feet. The rope crushed her trachea as hot piss spewed out of her exposed throbbing pussy.

"If I'm going to be hanged I'd like to be barefoot, so let me kick this sandals off before you tighten that noose around my neck. I promise I'll cum harder while I dangle."

"It's so hot that all these people turned out to watch me die so painfully. I'm glad I get to hang to death barefoot. I've wanted to die this way since I was a little girl."

Delia's tiny toes, dripping with piss reached for the ground they'd never find as her clit throbbed, trying not to cum as she died. She was unsuccessful as bloody chunks of lady cum spewed from her dying vagina.

The crowd was quiet as Delia dropped through the gallow's trapdoor. A loud crunch could be heard as the noose crushed her trachea. Piss sprayed from her pussy as she began to writhe

Tied to a pole, Delia screams as the hot lead of the firing squad blows her bare tits apart. She slumps to the ground, and the last thing she feels is hot chunks of her brain splatter against her bare soles as one more round is blasted through her skull

Delia's executed corpse swung gently in breeze, waiting to be necro fucked

Delia cried as the guards pissed in her mouth before she mounted the gallows. Her own hot piss will dribble out of her dying urethra as she spits strangers piss out of her mouth.

Bump

this is the gayest thread i think i've ever read.

all of you need to kill yourselves.

you, the bumper, and me are the only posters besides OP.

Bump

As she was noosed, Delia had a metal rod shoved up her asshole. Blood seeped out of her anus as she waited to plummet to her death

Delia's blue toes curl from the pain, giving her soles a cute wrinkle.

ur pathetic

Delia was executed without dignity and spent her last minutes alive kicking and twitching and the end of a noose as piss and cum spewed out of her throbbing vagina

Delia gave footjobs to all her guards in the hours leading up to her execution. Globs of cum stained the stairs as she climbed up to her gallows to her noose. Her cum covered toes stretched and wiggled as she died.

Delia had resisted being dragged to the gallows and had had to have her wrists, knees and ankles bound. Now she stood on tiptoes, panting and out of breath, the noose already uncomfortably tight around her neck.

There was no drop - there'd be no quick death from a broken neck here. Instead a winch was turned and Delia was smoothly hoisted into the air, stopping once she was suspended 18 inches from the ground. Her air was immediately cut off and she could feel her face purpling and beginning to swell as her bound feet kicked helplessly, flashing her dirty soles at the crowd of spectators.

The pain was extraordinary and soon her tongue was protruding from her mouth as she writhed on the noose, still desperately trying to reach solid ground with her bare toes. Finally, her vision began to darken and her bladder released itself. Delia died with hot yellow piss running down her legs and dripping from her feet.

Fuck that's hot. I think I'm gonna let my hot cum spill out of my cock reading that while looking a thing pictures of her feet.

There was a kid in the uk who persuaded his hot classmate to pose in a noose, so he could do a photoshoot. Eventually he asked to take the chair away, just for a few seconds, so he could do a pic of her dangling.

The girl agreed but once her hands were bound and she was hanging from the noose, he left her to strangle. He ended up getting done for murder but he must've had the hardest orgasm ever as she kicked and thrashed in front of him.