Be depressed most of my life

>be depressed most of my life
>things get worse and worse
>friends tell me to be more open
>try to be open
>apparently I keep bringing them to my level
>they tell me to gtfo with my depressive bullshit
>back to the point zero

happened more than once, first time when I was 10yo, after my father got killed. Help guys.

man the fuck up and stop whining.

read the bhagavad gita

What if whining is the only way of relief I know? The other option is to not give a fuck a become a robot, which they don't like as well.

idk man, I am not a shrink. but whining and feeling sorry for yourself aint the way to go.

hobby?

Focus on building your own life.

Priorities are your health, everyday.
Eat properly, sleep properly, get more active.
Takes time, be patient. Just add slowly to your day and piece your life together.

I've gone through depression, and helped others leave it behind.

There is no magic cure, pills or people that will save you from yourself. It's your own journey, and the trials are unique to you.

Overcoming them will be your own achievements.

"When we stand still, our shadows become mountains"

well, I was a successful poker player but it all went down when I started blazing it every day :/. I need to find something healthy.

thanks bro, it makes a lot of sense. I got a little motivation from you, but it can go away so easily...

Don't look for motivation.

It's easier to form reasons not to act, than it is to act.

Go against that grain, don't shy away from what you believe to be discomfort.

get better friends

oh, and there is also another problem - the more successful I become the more I feel better than the other and it's harder to hide, because I can spot their frustration when they realize I'm ahead of them and I start picking on it... with the intention of helping them but most of the time they just get mad at me. Let me point out that most of these things are happening mainly in my head only. I'm not sure if my theories are real because I'm not very direct with it.

Don't fucking say it all went down hill when you started blazing faggot, people
Like you make stoners look bad I've been smoking for 8 years got a good job and my own place. Stop whining and make something out of your life you lazy shit.

>everything affects everyone the same
Weed has a tendency to make people more lazy. Some people this affects more than others.

>3 years ago 19 yo
>life seems to get increasingly more fun (girls show interrest, cool parties, working out, more confidence, interresting study)
>exactly at that point get sick
>it's a chronical desease
>summary last 3 years
>first few months excruciating pain
>rest of the year fear of pain
>2 years ago seem to get better
>only meds side effect
>tell myself to just accept
>1.5 year ago
>start getting nausious/stomach pain
>lose gf because i get inactive because of effects
>gradually gets worse over time
>ffw to now
>doctor still doesn't know what it is
>doesn't believe me

really just want to be able to work out, and enjoy things.
I can still enjoy working/studying/computer tho. So theres that.
But ye getting better would feel like getting superpowers to me.

you are not helping by making me feel guilty. Actually that's the worse way to help me. It just makes me more frustrated and wanting to destroy something. You are pushing me onto the devil's path, faggot.

>tfw when depressed but still the life of the party when I can be arsed to attend

In that case be smart enough to quit the habit, blaming your problem on something that you can't handle makes it no better. It's simple.

Are they asking for help? Sometimes we need to let others overcome their own obstacles. That's how we grow.

If you feel successful, yet feel depressed. And find helping others improves your state of mind. I'd recommend volunteering with charities, environmental groups and other NGOs that are crying out for help.

Though, never speak of your good deeds to others. Let the actions speak for themselves, for if you're sincere in helping others... The action itself provides more than any reward.

I'm not OP, but yeah I quit smoking weed four years ago. My gf smokes every once in a while. My best friend is a pulmonary care doctor so that influenced me to quit a lot also.

I'm a Sup Forumstard, I would constantly have to hold my laughter when working with "retards" or something, I'm not sure if I'm good for that. I want to do something good for the humanity, but more like a king who provides goods. Yeah, I'm sick.

>be depressed most of my life
>you're not helping by making me feel guilty

Sorry to break it down to you but I've had severe depression and anxiety everyday of my fucking life, I suffer from Depersonalization disorder and blazing helps me instead of making my life worse. KYS faggot.

tell me more about your depersonalization before I kys.

you feel you have to hold your laughter because you've been conditioned to. people with disabilities can be fucking hilarious regardless of how unfortunate it is. the trick is to use that amusement to your advantage.

>
Man, nobody on this board can live your life for you.

All the cliches of 'life gets better' 'man up' 'you just gotta get on with it' don't mean shit.

You really do have to just hit the bottom of the barrel and decide whether you accept that fate, or you want more from life, and for some people staying at the bottom of the barrel is their life, and that is okay too. But if you feel different? As you are right now..

Shit man, there is over 7.5 billion + people on this planet and you think you're the only one?

Go for a run in the morning, eat well and strive for something bigger.

You'll be fine. Just do something, anything.. instead of thinking you're alone, because you're not.

We're all here, just trying to do our own shit.

find a counselor or someone you can talk to professionally. i agree with others, venting is ok to do. Everyone needs to vent once in a while. but no one likes listening to someone whine all the time. im not saying you're a little bitch or anything, im like that too(so maybe i am saying youre a little bitch). But theres counselors and shit at schools and colleges thats whole job is to listen to you and try and talk you through this shit.

Wtf At least crop pic bruh

Nah fuck that, I blame it on the pot cuh

I used to wallow in depression like that. I was waiting for years for happiness to come to me, and it never did. You gotta go find it, and make a conscience effort.

Here, have some more Yo-landi.

Nice 1 m8 gg

just leave my thread if that's all you have to say.

i need to hug jack black. even tickle his sweaty armpits a bit. would fill me with joy

Fine I'll leave. You wanna blaze it though? I'm from Cali so I got some dank bruh. Of course I got cookies!

Cookies?

what's the point of striving for something bigger? Even if you succeed there will always be one faggot trying to prove you did wrong and did it for nothing or did it just to feel better about yourself and then you start doubting everything again and you start thinking about the bottom again.

kill yourself faggot

>be OP
>feel bad for myself and too lazy to make any change in my life
>"I know! I'll make a feels thread on Sup Forums in the hope that other anons give me sympathy so I can have my existence validated!"
>whine like a pussy
>make my life sound worse than it actually is in order to garner sympathy easier

This is the problem with this generation. Everyone feels sorry for themselves and instead of doing anything about it they just continue to be sad because they know people will give them sympathy. Man up stop being such a fucking pussy.

You got a pussy? No? Then stop whining like you have one.

You are a human being. Nothing is stopping you from going out and making your life better.

And so what? Everybody wants to doubt their choices before and after they make them, but honestly .. why get hung up on shit? Truly.

You will always have people to criticize you .. aways .. sometimes good, sometimes bad. You think all those people out there pretending they are happy and then suddenly realizing that somebody else who was below them is doing better is suddenly doing better then them is a bad guy?

Everyone has those cunts in life.. but fuck them.

Exactly.

>complains about being sad
>"hey user maybe you should try to make your life better so you can be happy?"
>"what's the point"

What did he mean by this?

Don't open yourself to friends, strangers might be best to tell your problems to.
Everyone is just so mighty they can't accept reality, that's why.

Dude is stuck in a rut and no amount of convincing will change their mind, until something happens that forces that change.

Post is a sounding board for sympathy .. and that is cool and all, but unless any of the opinions are taken on board, this may as well be a buried time capsule of dreams that were forgotten about.

Girls are lying when they say size doesnt matter

You are the eptiome of a beta male and you should feel VERY bad about it

It's a good thing nature has a way of sorting itself out in the end, but it would be greatly appreciated if you could speed up the fucking process and just delete yourself from the gene pool right now

You're never "stuck" in life. Time moves forward, whether you're poor or rich, standing or sitting, walking or running, dead or alive.

Every minute spent on the computer during the day is a minute you could be using to improve your life. People don't realize that. Instead they'd rather spend time feeling sorry for themselves.

People need to stop thinking that they don't deserve what is happening to them. No one deserves anything bad, bad things just happen. They happen to everyone; that's part of being alive and being human, but when people get this mindset that they don't deserve what is happening to them, or that they've never done anything bad so only good things should happen to them they feel sorry for themselves.

When your toilet clogs do you think to yourself "I don't deserve this shit!". No, you get the plunger and you fix the clog in the toilet.

Now imagine that toilet is your life and instead of fixing the clog you just keep flushing until the shit-and-piss water is overflowing onto the floor, all the while thinking "this sucks, I don't deserve this" only now you post pictures of it on Sup Forums saying "look at all this shit water all over my floor! This sucks I don't deserve this!".

Fix the fucking problem. It's not going to be easy. Nothing worth having is easy. Be patient and things will improve, but most importantly OP needs to stop feeling sorry for himself and trying to get sympathy for his stupid problems. No one is going to fix your problems for you.

A man accepting reality is beta? Huh.
I'm sure you'll succeed in everything.

That's reality, but you get the fuck over it because it doesn't even matter. Seriously, who gives a shit? Also, stop being a psuedo-intellectual edgelord.

thanks

you do make me laugh... for trying too hard

>accepting reality

no faggot, the reality is that you refuse to man up and fix your problems because you're a whiny bitch

shut the fuck up and read

Get it?

yes, I'm doing laundry right now and feeling better about myself already. Thanks bros.

Depression =/= feeling sad
depression is where you have no energy and you feel apathetic for prolonged periods of time.

Maybe try venting on random chat sites see if you can meet someone who wants to listen.

Agreed, op needs to read more.