Do women find my body disgusting ??!?!??

Do women find my body disgusting ??!?!??

Yes. Men do too.

I think they jelly u has larger tits

hahaha you wasted your life faggot, come to the inevitable conclusion that killing yourself is the only reprieve

I don't get how people get that fat, like I eat shit and hardly exercise and I don't look that bad, maybe it's because I don't drink soda but fuck man lose some weight.

Hahahah you disgusting fat ass

Go to to /fit/ read the Fucking sticky, do something about it motherfucker.

metabolism is a huge factor, you could eat healthy as a horse and still put on weight if your metabolism is slow, or you could eat junk food for every meal and drink 6L of coca cola a day and have a quick metabolism and stay twig thin.

That being said, im like half as fat as OP and realise I need to change cause its fuckin gross looking, idk how people reach 200kgs +

Idk op maybe, but I'd love to watch a fat ass like you fuck my girlfriend.

so you're saying if you eat 1000 calories a day and burn off 1200 calories you will still get fat because of your "metabolism"

I've given up on life really. Even if I lost it I'd still have depression, anxiety a small cock and be an ugly cunt.

Have you ever burnt 1200 calories in a day? Do you really understand how much that is?

I really don't understand how people get to this point and beyond.

Just the fucking lose the weight first, see if life is worth living then, if not then kill yourself user.
Good luck with life

OP, what kind of activity level do you have and what does your diet consist of?

Yes fat fuck

even if you do absolutely nothing, you will easily burn 1200 calories a day, it's not like you only burn calories by doing activities, in fact most of the total burning is done just to keep your cells running

Just lose the*
It's bed time later Sup Forums

If his daily activities were that intensive he'd be losing weight.

just actually end yourself even if you lose weight they'll be stretch marks

Chicks with a similar and larger body type might dig you op. There is someone for everyone. You should try to drop some weight, it will boost up your confidence and health. Good luck op.

And the majority of weight loss is what you add to your day since your body has acclimated to the current state

All that shit changes when you go from fat to average. Been there.

Trigger hounds are faggots, faggot.

I'm not talking about daily activities man, just thermogenesis and cell metabolism (anabolism and katabolism of chemicals) take up the majority of your calory usage if you are not a professional athlete or like really, really active.

How'd you do it? Has your life improved much?

I dont think that what hes saying. Why dont you do a little research on metabolism seeing as your mind is so full of shit

/thread

>muh metabolism
This fucking post gave me cancer, and I'm actually fat myself.

Calories go in, calories go out. Can't cheat the laws of physics. Your body can't create calories out of thin air. Let me show you:
>eat pizza, drink a coke ~ +600 kcal - your body will process it
>eat rice and veggies, drink water ~ +250 kcal - your body will process it
>move your fat ass for an hour ~ -300 kcal - your body will burn it

You should see that if your continuous calory intake is greater than your continuous calory expense, you gain weight.

If you had any sort of metabolical disorder, you would have known by now, because you'd be fucking falling apart dying.

1/2 hour of exercise a day. And counting calories. Lost 100 lbs in a year. Changed my life, i am a completely different person. Hate to admit this but the 2 things totally responsible for it are 1. I watched the movie yes man and 2. I strated going to /fit/ here on Sup Forums. I went from suicidal to thinking my life is totally awesome. Good luck Sup Forumsro. You can do it.

Luckily for you (and the entire male sex), women put body shape as one of the lowest criteria. They're highest criteria are personality, sense of humor, success (not necessarily financial, but it should be impressive), and a smile.

That's right, niggas - a fucking smile. You can be an ugly, poor, fat fuck, and if you walk around with a smile on your face there's going to be some women who tells her friends that she likes you.

Even if you're gay, there's still hope. Some gay guys like bears, and some twinks like older fat guys. And other gay guys will forget that you're fat and ugly if you have a big cock.

It is simple, remove every drinks except for 2 liters of water a day, a glass of milk in the morning and maybe a coffee to wake you up. Do not drink any soda or any alcohol whatsoever. If you're thirsty, drink water. If you think water is boring, take carbonated water and as a bit of fresh lime juice, it is incredibly refreshing and tastes good, similar to a soda but 0 calories.
Concerning food, stop eating ice cream, cookies, candy, and stuff like that whatsoever. If you don't buy them, you won't have them in your house, if you don't have them in your house, you won't binge the cooky tray because it's simply not there. The only moment you need to be strong is when you do shopping. Never go shopping on an empty stomach. Cut all your meals in half, put it on a smaller plate and don't take seconds. You'll be hungry for a few days, it won't feel good, but this passes when your body adapts to the new serving sizes. Meat should only be a small part of your diet, cut out any fatty food, don't use sauces. Chicken breast or a veal cutlet is great. Stick to three meals a day, no more, no less. You need these meals to keep your metabolism going, if you don't eat, it will be "on a very small fire" and you will burn way less than if you had eaten something. When you wake up, drink your glass of milk or a coffee and eat like a yoghurt and some fresh fruit, NO ADDED SUGAR. Midday you can eat three slices of bread, don't put too much chocolate/peanut butter/cheese on if you're gonna do it at all (I advice against it) or you can have your hot meal now, actually it's best to have it now. In the evening, keep it simple, eat slow, chew slowly and stop as soon as you start to feel full. Don't eat until you actually feel full, stop when you're not there yet. A diet like this will easily make you lose a kg/two pounds a week. Add exercise to that (like a home trainer you can use an hour or half an hour in the early morning) and you can lose much more while keeping your muscle

Women are just as shallow as men when it comes to attraction, there's no real formula like the one you just presented. In reality you only get what you can give.

No .... Where are you ..do you want to hook up

Maybe its time to rethink things. Start of a new week tomorrow, might as well give it a go.

>Do women find my body disgusting ??!?!??
I looked at the picture and thought you were a woman

It takes a bit of will power to get started, you'll get hungry and think this diet sucks, but if you stick to it for a few weeks and you'll start seeing the changes in the mirror and the dropping number on your scale you'll be motivated to keep at it

Those fucking mantits tho.

Meth. Legit lost 13kg in a month and then just continued eating healthy but not using meth. If I gain back a couple of lbs I hit it up again for a weekend. Boom. Just don't get addicted. Or do. I don't give a fuck.

This. Also speed is just as effective and less addictive. Had a fatso friend who dropped it all in two months. He's only addicted to xanax nowadays.

yeah op, just completely stress the fuck out even more of your weak and already stressed the fuck out heart

If that's the case, how did beat the system? He clearly has a higher metabolism.

I think the guy meant you can't blame being fat completely on your metabolism, even with a low metabolism, you need to eat in order to gain weight.

This did it for me too. I was as fat as op and after a year on meth my friends and family thought i had cancer.

Do I take it every day then or what?

If you're actually considering permanently fucking up your brain chemistry, there is no hope for you

woah I thought you were just a fat chick

Take it when you feel the need to take it.
Also buy a rowing machine. Cause you're gonna have a fuckton more energy than you're used to.
And drink lots of water. Or you'll fucking die.
Make sure to brush your teeth like twice a day cause otherwise they'll rot and fall out your mouth. They might do that anyway.

Not disgusting! Women love a pregnant woman.

What about speed? Is it as bad for my teeth as meth?

If you're a fat guy and you're still looking for that quick fix that will do all the work for you, while you just lay back and wait, you have a completely wrong attitude. If it even works, you will completely deregulate your brain and have to live with a chemically induced depression for the rest of your life. If, by miracle, you don't fuck up the chemicals too bad, your lazy attitude will make you balloon right back up to where you were before because your attitude nor your habits won't have changed one bit.

For once just use your head.

>If that's the case, how did
beat the system? He clearly has a higher metabolism.
>He clearly has a higher metabolism.

And that's where you wrong. It's all about your and his perception. I read an interview with a diet consultant and he said that a fat guy came to him, when he asked him about his meals he said "Well I don't eat too much". After a short interrogation the doctor learned that fat guy eats gargantuan portions of everything and thinks it's "not too much".

To make it easier to understand, I'll put it into numbers:
Guy you quoted gets 120% of his ideal daily calory intake and is fat.
You get 170% of your ideal daily calory intake. You're even fatter.

You jump to conclusions about metabolism. If you compared your and his daily meals (sizes included!), you would see that he just eats less than you.

Nah dude that's exactly what he's saying

not only womens dude, im gay and i would never fuck you...