Working the graveyard shift at a 5 star hotel in a major city in the United States. Hanging out with my manager...

Working the graveyard shift at a 5 star hotel in a major city in the United States. Hanging out with my manager. Ask us anything.

Will your manager show her tits?

op is a faggot

She said you go first

u wnt sum fuk?

You ever fuck Her in one of the rooms?

KEK

Also, check em.

No we're both taken. Although I've seen my fair share of naked guests blowjobs

>Posting on Sup Forums
>not smashing your manager on top of table

Your life sucks KYS

you mean guest on guest action or guest on staff?

Read that to her and she was shocked and appalled

Staff on guest. He meant he has blown a fair share of the guests.

Guest on guest. The only guest on staff action I've seen is one of my managers getting groped by a group of drunk baseball fans. In reality, she would kick their ass. She squats 750lbs and benches 250

Is that a challenge, mufasa?

Unless something sexual is going to happen this is a pointless exercise.

what kind of panties is she wearing

Show panties.

Don't you have actual work to do?

can your manager show us her panties?

Put starbucks cup on head

>thinking people working have to do actual work

I'm off in 30 mins. I finished all of my work. The graveyard shift is easy as hell. I get $35 an hour to eat and watch Netflix

on graveyard actually no

yup, therefore

>show panties

where do i sign up?

How come manager girl doesn't do her hair?

are you going to get up in that ass?

Tits or GTFO

Request incoming

Does she give good head during down times?

do you eat ass?

do you prefer the G spot or the O spot?

have you ever blown your load on someones pillow?

This with timestamp

No but I do have a coworker who sometimes goes into guest rooms while they sleep and puts random things in their room. And a handful will look up guests they think are hot on Facebook.

I stayed in an older hotel that had drop ceilings and i hid a bunch of shit up there once

Are you angry with the job?

I got the job because my manager from my old job (a sporting goods store) got hired here.

Man, fuck you OP, you lucky sumbitch. I make 8 bucks an hour working the graveyard at 1 of my towns two, 24 hour gas stations. I bust my ass too. I fucking hate cities though

Your face, her face, laptop screen, documents on the table... You better hope nobody is bored enough to do anything. Lol.

>enhance

No I love this job. $35 an hour. Benefits. It's union. Overtime starts at 8 hours as well as 40. If I work 6 days in a row, the whole shift is time and a half. If I work 7 days in a row, the whole 7th day is double pay. Holidays are double pay.

that's what happens when you live in a country with no minimum wage

are you going to get up in that bitches ass or what?

I'm looking to move out of the city once I'm finished with my sound engineering degree. Time moves fast here. No time to truly relax. Montana looks appealing. As well as Maine or New Hampshire.

Plus the city I live in is the fastest growing in the nation as well as the wealthiest.

I'm thinking there's no time to relax anywhere. We're all fucked in the end. But Montana is amazing user, my uncle owns a couple thousand acres up there. Can't mind the cold though.