Tell me things youve seen other people wouldnt believe...

tell me things youve seen other people wouldnt believe. part 2 because it's the only good thread i have seen on Sup Forums for years.

Other urls found in this thread:

home.cern/topics/large-hadron-collider
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Saw a kid get hit by a car and get launched in the air

Shit was so cash

Did he/she die?

I saw a really really tall person in the woods when I was young camping.

I've seen 30 blindfolded and handcuffed men be taken into the outback of Australia to be shot and buried in a shallow grave.

Go on

Nah, think he fucked his leg/ankle though. When I drove passed again a few minutes later an ambulance was taking him away.

i saw a dude fuck a girl against a tree doggy style literally 5 meters away from alley in the park. It was about 5-6 PM in the middle of the week, not some drunk students on friday...
i laughed because his face was red and he was panting like old dog, i saw the urge to chase me down in his eyes but he was still going at it and he got pants around his ankles anyway

I got online soon as the other thread died. Gimme moar

I used to live in Thailand. Around my house compound they were digging up old pipes and shit. I was drinking this night yes but was on the porch smokin a cigg and then boom. A fucking alien, gray like animal was climbing out of the ground and walking around aimlessly. I was watching it the whole time and it went back underground. The cigg burnt my lips I was sitting there in shock. That shit happened

>be 13 years old me
>on holiday in Tenerife with parents
>mother is alcoholic and argues when drunk
>night time and eating out at restaurant
>mum drunk starts arguing and walks out
>me and dad follow
>dad starts filming her walking away down dark street with new video camera we bought there
>she starts drunkenly climbing some steps but falls backwards
>we see silhouette of some guy rush down steps and help her up
>mum is perfectly lit up by street lights
>they go up the steps and out of view
>dad pans camera up to full moon
>back home
>we check the film of the holiday
>comes to part where mum falls down the steps
>no guy there, just looks like she floats up and walks up the steps on her own
>mfw i have no face
>mum records over it because she doesnt want anyone to see her drunk

Dad says it was the Devil helping her because she is pure evil when she is drunk

I saw Little T on Saturday.

Was among the last civilian guided tour in the LHC, before the turned it on.

More deets user, exact description, what were was the reaction of the ppl digging the pipes? Did it make the news? Did you go look in the hole it came from? Are you just a giant fag making shit up for keks?

Your dad is being cucked by the devil

ITT: boring ass paranormal stories with no way to prove and is apparently the best thread on Sup Forums in years

Says a lot doesn't it

OP IS A FAGGOT

saw a group of guys beat the shit out of a tranny

why? did he try to trick them into sex?

not sure. only caught the tail end of it. those screams are still stuck in my head.

you're so brave

Me and a bud of mine were waiting for our train home from school on the train station, a group of friends come walking towards us (mayby 4 to 5 people) this one guy in the group raises his hand to scratch his ear, as he walk by us and we see that his hand is smashed to shit and coverd in blood. This guy with the smashed hand dosent seem to give a single fuck about it since he is calmly talking to his friends as he gets on the train in the opposite direction of ours.

Well I think they were doing some kind of renovations on the compound I worked on where they had a lot of ground tore up..Forgot to mention it was like 3 am and my friends and I were just coming back from the bar. I was the only one that saw it. It walked around like it didn't see me for about half a minute I guess..I did look at it during the day and it was just a trench that wasn't even that deep. Maybe 3 or 4 feet and around our house and along the walls of the compound I lived at.
>for keks
I mean, what's funny about this lame story. Just what I saw.

Aaaand how in the fuck are we supposed to know what LHS is fucker?

uneducated fucker
home.cern/topics/large-hadron-collider

Large Hadron Collider you fucking dolt. You could have googled that in less time it took to post the reply

Ive seen attacks ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion...

> fire
> space

Try again

Bug off wankers and bloody thanks

>
>> fire
>> space
>
>Try again

Being this much of a newfag

kek

Ayyyy

I do have a story about the blue man group.
>b me
>going to blue man group with friends
>get all the way and are waiting to be seated
>realize I don't actually know what the show is about
>ask the usher
>responds with a plan I don't know
>wha? What do you mean have you never seen it before
> i've seen it plenty of times user I just don't know what it's about
>o-ok?
>sit through the whole show
>Amazing.png
>as I'm leaving same usher asked me what it's about
>I honestly couldn't tell him I had no idea what the show was about but man was it good.jpg

I once seen Dana D'Armond in a grocery store in west Hollywood - but she had a big ass black dude covering her ass. Not that there was much chance of me approaching her without bolognese sauce going everywhere...

I saw a real life vagina once.

Yeah seriously you wouldn't believe the shit I have seen/experienced.

First memory - barely able to walk was a UFO craft. Fuzzy memory, but I know I was inside with these reptile things.

I have recently seen twice, a fleet of red blinking UFO craft near my property. First time 12, second time saw the last 6.

Seen a UFO land near a campsite while camping with friends in the desert (they witnessed) me approaching it and dissapearing for an hour.

I got severely depressed years ago after a nasty divorce and started practicing Magic, namely working with the 9 kings of hell - In particular Baal. During this period of my life I started seeing black birds everywhere, to the point I witnessed one being plucked from the air and thrown sideways into my car. Or I would wake up to a balcony covered in crows, that kinda thing. Received scratches on the neck. Started getting very tripped out, saw a tall white ghost like spirit drift right past my bedroom window. Had banging on walls right next to my head. Freaky time of my life.

On a positive note, 6 months ago did a meditation session - guided, during the alignment of the Lions gate. I left my body, and traveled into the astral realm where I saw the Pillars of creation, and was hugged by an angel.

I don't both trying to tell people these experiences usually.

remember that guy who stabbed up a bunch of people at the university of texas a few months back?
i was there when that happened

I want to saw a black woman Give birth. The kid immediately try to rob me and then the baby did too

I saw a high speed chase end when the car ran out of gas. I was going the other way down the highway and saw the drivers hands out the window and over 9000 police officers charging up guns drawn, saw the story on the news later

i have seen shitskins being lynch and kike$ being gassed

I saw George Watsky, rapper and vegan, eating fried chicken back stage

op i have seen your mum lick my dogs penis

>tell me things youve seen other people wouldnt believe

I

HAVE

SEEN

Josh Elrod

FROM

Blue Man Group

GETTING

SUCKED

OFF

\w/

what band is that in your image file?

This is all bullshit.

If you had really studied magic you'd know there are ten Kings of hell.

Gtfo noob

Blackpool native eh?

I've seen the footage.

>bug off wankers
haha britbongs are cool but fuckin whacky

the stories and information posted here....

And you would know that two are one. Which you would know if you experienced the same rituals and invoked Sydonay

Who are these two bitches? No clue out of the filenames. THANKS

hang on i'll see if i can grab their ID's

n!ce \m/

When I was about 10 I stayed at my parents friends house and there were no beds for me so I lay on the floor and a woman there stole the blanket from me (guess what kind of clothes she wore). So I slept under the bit of carpet their dog slept on.

>because it's the only good thread i have seen on Sup Forums for years.
This thread is pure shite, you fuck

sauce pls

then why u in it fag8?

All dubs. Hmmm

anorexia for trips....