I'm sure she'd appreciate that

isabelle is sick with a fever and only dubs can heal her

Then we'd better get cracking!

but her name is Melissa

Get well soon shizue!

>Isabelle

Yall fags don't know about my Ankha

I will not cheat on my waifu!

how do you deal with the fact that probably thousads of people have the same wife as you

It doesn't make her any less special user

Then there's Cherry Baby

Welp. At least shizue isn't sick anymore

Puppy girl Cherry

youtube.com/watch?v=5FL_eXQb4C0

>having more than one waifu

only good thing about this

Have some Tangy Ankha for that butthurt

>I must stay loyal to isabelle
Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

REMEMBER YOUR VOWS

Lol cute

>I love you shizue

>you'll never be able to tell her
>she'll never know how you feel

Right in the feels

reminder that she loves me and not you, anyway

>Goodbye cruel world

dont do it!

Here is a better version of this picture

Bliss

>Her mouth is the capital letter A
You will never unsee

Superior waifu

her hair is her ear at the same time

I'm not the guy that posted but the ear is behind the hair

Fuk

she ok?

As I said last time: This fixation with literally "loving" a bunch of code and textures is a symptom of a broken human.

tell me somethin i dont know
it may not be good or healthy but it's the situation i've been in for the last 3 months or so

breaste

Move on. To real women. With touchable vaginas and breasts. It's not hard, faggot. Isabelle will never cook you a meal, sing you a song, touch or hold you. A real woman will AND she'll be better than a shallowly coded bunch of Japanese waifu sterotypes.

>A real woman will

I'm a married man. My woman sings to and touches me. I get to have actual sex. She cooks for me multiple nights a week. I don't care if you doubt it. There's a reason mankind is still going. It's because dudes fuck chicks. Your weeaboo attitude doesn't change that.

i dont think its possible for someone to love -me- specifically is what i meant

I'd rather die alone then submit to the imperfections of a real woman

Because you're perfect? Don't make me laugh. You deserve a shot at fulfilling your biological imperitives. A fucking Vocaloid or videogame character isn't going to do that shit. Even the dating sim women are just code with prewritten responses to your prewritten comments. Maybe you're right, with an attitude so dysfunctional that you think REAL women with working brains and skills are the flawed ones, no wonder you can't get fucking laid.
It certainly is. There's a woman out there who'd love a man like you. It's your job as a fucking man to find and woo her.

My only imperfection is not being able to bring my waifu, Isabelle, to life.

I'm sure it is, Trolly McTrollFace. Be honest with me: When's the last time you felt the soft skin of a real woman who cares about you? Or even had your dick sucked? Just saying.

Never, tbh

i mean
you're not wrong but even knowing that doesnt change my feelings
i'll probably be able to move on from this eventually but for now i'm just kinda awful

im no furry, but Isabelle is an exception

Think that may be due to your unhealthy obsession with non-existent, fictional characters? I mean, I love Naruto, but I go to bed with my wife every night instead of a Sakura pillow. I assure you the wife is better.

B-b-b-but I love her...

No. You're afraid of real women or something and so you've fixated on one that can't reject you. You don't even love Isabelle. You're just afraid of not having anyone and too scared to try it with real women so you've dumped your emotional needs into a fictional character who, in all honesty, would tell you your creepy stalking and shit was off-putting. Grow balls. Try with real people. Like a person.

I wish I could grow some balls. I'd probably be able to end my pathetic existence then.

Your existence isn't pathetic. It's misguided. You need goals and ambition. If you actively try to better yourself, it's likely a good woman will find you on your path.

trips kills

ABANDON THREAD

Heal the pupper

>How does one obtain such things

What do you want out of life? When you look in a mirror, are you happy? If not, change it. What are your hobbies and interests? Are you good at them? Get better. Are you physically active? Become so for your health, energy and happiness. It's not hard, man. Humans are meant to hunt/move for food and fun, find a mate and have children, and sustain themselves into retirement age. It's a lot easier than you think. Find aspects of your life that you find lacking/unsatisfactory and change them until you're happy with them. Most of the rest will fall into place.

I'd take a shit on her head.