Anyone ever tried this cologne before...

Anyone ever tried this cologne before? I'm wondering if it's worth the price considering that it has pretty above average reviews.

where you buying it from? seen it cheap as

Stick to the classics user. They're classics for a reason.

I like it, also attitude by armani is my favourite, see what you reckon

10/10 i got 2 bottles of it for my 21st. girls love it

Are you Persian?

Very good indeed . Worth every cent

I'm thinking Macys, because it's the only cologne place that I know

No, African American
I see, I guess the reviews are actually legit then

can confirm girls love this, my fav cologne i've gone through 3 bottles

Basenotes is the best site for info on fragrances

Actually, does it matter if I buy it from Macys or Amazon?

Thank you, I'll check it out.

it fuckin works with most of the ladys out there
i personally like it aswell

downside.. too many idiots wearing it

Is it as overwhelming as people say it is though?

Tom Ford
Jo malone

Step up faggots and stop wearing that cheap shit that every pussy wears

its ok, not worth 1 million
i prefer joop homme

Yup its real nice. GF got it for me on my birthday. Lasts all day. I just do 2 shots on my chest and im good to go

Any specific colognes by them?

You from New Zealand?

Paco Rabanne Is always a go to. I have the 200ml bottle and it has lasted me about a year using it almost daily. If it's not your style and you need something fresher I would recommend Aqva by Bvlgari or Calvin Klein.

Best check them out for yourself and see what you like.

No point you buying a expensive aftershave if you have the smell but trust me, if you want to smell amazing to the bitches but don't want to smell like ever other little prick then go with these names as a start.

Plus bitches of taste know the smell and know it's not cheap

Never heard any reviews of that. But now i guess this is just a cologne thread, I like Hugo Boss Number 1 for day by day and Versace Eros or Dylan Blue for dates and nights out

Well every scent is different, and its clearly not as simple as all of Tom Ford is better than all of Hugo Boss, for example. So either you just want to sound cultured and dropped these names without actually knowing any of their scents, or you take brand name over actual scent. Do you honestly think Ford himself engineers each note of his fragrances? No, dumb ass, id be surprised if he even sampled them all. Its a brand name, thats it

Let me tell you my secret weapons. Blue seduction by antonio banderes and Jean Paul Gaultier "le male". BEST shit. Oh and the classic Curve too

Do they sell these at Macys orany other major retailer? I can't say I've heard of either brands but I am willing to try them out. I've bedn using pour homme by gucci for a bit and I really need to change up.

Don't get that user get this amazing shit. Well worth the 100 dollar tag.

Go to Sephora. Yes it's a women's cosmetics but they have the best selection of men's cologne as well and a tester for each one.

Sorry bud, was away looking at your dad in a trap thread there.

Neroli Portofinoby Tom Ford is what I currently have
I hear good things about black orchard

Also Jo Malone pomegranate noir is also one I have and it's nice

My point is that it depends on what you like...
I like light fresh clean smells but don't mind something with I bit of musk for night out but each to their own.

Loads of pussy are wearing this one in a million these days and it's ok bit why smell like everyone else?

this is like any other sweet smelling shite paco puts out lately (invictus for instance) depends what you want it for, everyday school/office..formal, to allure le femmes? its ok but been done to death..much better options imo

Grills recognize it straight away and love it
Downside so common

this

this is the issue, similar to original joop great fragrance, but once man bag wearing trackie sportin council cunts start wearin it it loses its appeal

>>britfag.

creed GIT is my go to, love it

le male is timeless, original smell..true classic user

issey miyake original (1996 batch) is my all time fave, followed by creed G.I.T..then a few aqautics from the 90's, everything today is sweet smelling.

I want to attract women user and enjoy the smell while doing so.

got it as a gift
too sweet and too feminine

whats your age range, dont want an old farts fragrance if your in your teens and vice versa.

The best fragrance I have ever had (been through 5 bottles now) is Energize by Hugo Boss. Honestly girls seem to just love it.

Forgot picture

second fav to armani the white bottle idk

I am a corporate professional who meets with Senators and Reps over healthcare.

I wear Kenneth Cole black, one spray on each wrist, one spray on my upper chest.

22 user

I always receive nice comments about how I smell when wearing Victoria Secret's Very Sexy Platinum.

I came to this conclusion by surveying women as to which cologne they liked the best, and this one was very well received.

then to be fair it would probably suit you, but being as every man and hes dog around your age douses in this shite ide go with invictus, still sweet smelling but different. why smell like everyone else? or maybe dior sauvage?

Aventus is guaranteed to get female attention

Buy it, Worth the price!

Checked. It gets noticed 100% of the time and gets me laid 0% of the time.

Smells like bad nights out and drunken fights. Also utterly overwhelming

Hugo Boss

I use it once and my girl is all over me

good cologne

have had compliments from girls on specifically this cologne and no others so far

Every cheap loser in england uses this shit, I can't stand it. Shop around don't buy online as they often smell different on different people.

This.

You really need to try it on yourself first.

>go to department store
>smell cologne

Yeah it's good, I have a small collection of fragrances and it's one of the ones I use the most out of it. I see a lot of posts about joop homme, fucking shit tier.

Where/how much do yall put your cologne on?

Go to the store and ask for samples. They give free samples of it. And tesr it see if you like it or no.

>cologne
>worth the price

If it's not this OP, it's not worth buying.

first hit the shelves in 1998, you can't find a better fragrence for men.

I usually spray it on my chest, arms and neck. Or I just spray it over my shirt and sleeves

I've had Joop Homme, I can't say I enjoy the smell either.

Everyone is saying that it's pretty common though. I honestly don't want to smell like everyone when I head out.

>Nigger spritz

Looks like it smells like spics