Gf wants to dildo my ass. Should i go for it? Its gay

Gf wants to dildo my ass. Should i go for it? Its gay.

Go for it

>Gf wants to dildo my ass.
>Its gay.
So you're a woman? Then yes, and record it for us.

do it, user. nothing hotter than a chick playing with your ass

Prepare yourself first like this

Nah i am a dude. Thats why it think its kinda gay.

Wtf is wrong with him.

It's only gay if her feminine penis is larger than yours

Do you get to fuck her in the ass?

How is sex with the opposite gender gay?

i've didlo'd my own ass a few times. still not gay

yeah totally

Yes i do fuck her in the ass.

it is a door to another, better universe

Yes go for it. Better a plastic cock than a nigger one

My wife does it to me regularly, it's great

I've sucked a few cocks, and got fucked up my ass. Still not gay.

Here is what you need to do to make it better.
>Get your gf to dress you up in girl clothes.
>Remove all your body hair.
>Have her lock you in a permanent chastity cage and take the key.
>Ass fuck your dildo while she watches and has me fuck her from behind locking eyes with you.
>Laugh as I cum in her without a condom or her on birth control.
>Take the key with me as I leave and never see you two again.

You fucking gay faggot.

Well, then thats what she's gonna hold over your head until you let her do the same with you. A dildo is just the start tho. Strap-on is coming after that.

Do you use plastic Vibrator or the softer silicone like ones?

Hold up...is that a fuckin' fly??

ninjas are gay, are you a ninja?

Plastic vibrator

Gay is doing sex stuff with the same sex. But the fact that you are so worried about what could be seen as gay, tells me that you might be secretly gay, after all.

I would agree to this

Make sure she knows what she's doing, otherwise your just gonna feel like you need to shit for the next 15 minutes.

#imaginationland

she wants to chceck if ur gay

Guess we need to make it a reality don't we?

And how do i make sure of that?

Post your dick

There is nothing a man and woman can do together that is "gay", you ignorant son of a bitch

I don't want to, I'm embarrassed

Thank you for clarity. You da mvp.

Its a shit test. If you agree and let her fuck you in the ass, she will no longer see you as a man. She will start making fun of you for it and will eventually dump you for someone else.

metric or imperial?

You coming to Sup Forums of all places to ask that is retarded. The place where over 80 percent of the people here fucked their own ass just the night before. Yea, you'll find some genuine answers here.

sounds fair.
don't care.
i told my gf the same thing.

It aint that we together for 10 years. We are some shit fucks in bed, just that i never did this and she said she wants to see if i like it. Already raised the man issue and all other issues that might come up.

the guy here lives close to me in germany.
oh god, the things i'd let him do with me...

it's not gay you faggot.
doing anal with women isn't gay either even though it's 100% what gay guys can fuck.

Thnx you sick fucks. Heard enough.
/thread

Seismic, I measure in gooblybooblys

Then go for it if youre cool with it. Why the fuck are you asking then.

Dildo in your ass from your girlfriend - NOT GAY
Asking people on Sup Forums if it is OK - VERY GAY

A man and women could take turns fucking a guy together. That's kinda gay.

Only the sith deal in absolutes

Noice gf bruh

Don't do it bro , she will lose respect for you and she will start looking for a man.

Female psychology is fucked.

Have her buy a prostate massager, NOT a dildo, tell her she can only use it if your cock is in her mouth, blow the biggest loads ever down her throat. Profit.

Agreed. Seems very insecure about his sexuality.

I've never made fun of my bf for enjoying getting pegged. Sorry you had a shit experience

never let a bitch cuck you like that. jeez

Op even if you dont start with pegging do let your gf play with your ass you will have thw best orgasms in your life. Apart from that can anyone recommend a good dildo for pegging? Not a beginner /small something bigger

Only the sith deal in gooblybooblys
GOOBLYBOOBLYS
O
O
B
L
Y

Why cant i have a girlfriend who wants to dildo my ass its not fair breh

That's him u sperg, his gf is the plastic thing in his butthole

Nigga what

Nigra that plasic thang in his butthole is his girlfran, he no have nubody else to elwar the skirt anmd thos fishnets with otherwise

This never happened what the fuck user you nigga op what the fuck dude

Even if it was gay, which it's not, why is that a bad thing? You're doing it with your girl behind closed doors, are you that insecure you cuck? If you have to make a thread going "abloo bloo but its GAY nigguh!!" then mentally you've already psyched yourself out and it won't be good for you. Prostate stimulation is awesome but either chill out about it or say no.

Do this bich alwayv doin LARp shit no on ketermin anyway so nen o these sem real todAy

Gay in denial is still gay

lol when your fear of homosexuality gets in the way of possible fun you have a problem mate.

Just know if you let her you will be a gay for the rest of your life, and one day will want to have the real thing. You big gay you.

agreed.

Why are brits advocating so hard for things shoved up mens asses

fuck off op you absolute gary

Fucking gary, fuck that guy

Let's see pics of your gf

It a palstic thing in butthole

Thats how the fever starts. The good ol my girl friend putting a dildo up my ass trick. You will be the gay soon and be craving for big veiny gays

fuck gary

It's true, I used to be extremely sensitive about whether or not what I said and did would be seen as gay until I figured it out.

>locking eyes with the guy
That's more gay than a girl playing with a man's ass.