>look through inbox
>tons of matches..
>but few messages
>odd...
>look through them
>nothing special
>went through one two weeks ago
>Her sent messages
>"I love giving blowjobs in a car and getting fucked in the forest. Put that cum deep down in my throat. I don't like condoms I like cum inside me. But i have use them cause I'm not on birth control :( "
>jerked off so fucking hard
>She doesn't look like she would do this kind of stuff.
>but remembered one of her boyfriends would pick her up and she would say "I'm just going for a ride with him"

How'd you find the password

Post some pics of her then

keylogger. Told her i'm testing something on the new settings on my computer and wondered if she could log in to face book really quick (don't have facebook so this worked like a charm) she did it and "ok never mind it worked you can log off now".

So you can reverse image her. fuck off.

Share the credentials with your Sup Forumsrothers.

This is actually pretty smart.

Just cover part of the face or something.

Just another day in the mind of a super hacker

chat screenshot

>keylogger. Told her i'm testing something on the new settings on my computer
>my computer

you're not a hacker you're a faggot that downloaded a keylogger on your own computer.

kys faggot

The thing is I'm very careful. when logging onto facebook or any app that log into facebook with facebook has this log in device in its security settings she owns an Iphone i have a google pixel. if I logged in through my phone facebook will log that. And you can't erase log history. So i had to use my little sisters Ipod touch less suspicious because she knows I never owned a apple device. And now the ipod touch is being used right now. so can't do it. sorry bruh.

That's the joke. Obviously it's not hacking. You autistic faggot.

Autisim has nothing to do with this, OP is a faggot, and that's the point.

OP is cool, would like to chat with him via kik

The hackermanfaggot

why want to know how i did it? Keylogger. :)

Kek, good for you, these people are ungratefull assholes, OP for once is not a retard

sorry, fake.

won't blame for not believing. OPs on here post fake shit to get attention. But this isn't fake i swear on moots faggot ass life.

I know you did it by Keylogger. Looking for some more interesting content and other topics to talk about

Dude... You must be new...

>>"I love giving blowjobs in a car and getting fucked in the fore
didnt screenshot

fake af

post her photos, no need of face

I don't get how this sounds fake. I told you how i got the password I told you exactly what i did get access to her tinder and I told guys what's on her messages. and it's not hard to believe to a girl would say this type of shit anyway. but won't blame for not believing. OPs on here post fake shit to get attention. sorry i didn't grab a screenshot i didn't think i would need it. I just posted this cause i wanted to share with you guys.

Well u didn't share enough bro

your story sucks, share something of value.

put a gopro in her car or something.