Why is this not cp

It is not real duh

Pen and paper =/= Real world

user, those are thumbnails

That's great quality
Hope it was full length

Cause it's art

(Sorry for reposting)
I need some advice. A female (~20) very close to me is most likely into /ss/ with GB undertones.

I've been getting hints about it for quite a while now, but I need to be sure.
Asking directly would probably cause a total block out and denial.

I got some good advice here and I have been carefully encouraging her to continue talking about it.
This is a bit too slow, it requires her to make the initiative. If any user or anonette has some ideas to try to find out more about her taste it would be great.

Also, I'm going to Japan, Nagoya for a week on a job related visit.
I'm going to pick up some cosplay gear and accessories for her, so I'll be visiting some weeb centers.
Any ideas what other things I could bring her that would help me out? She is pretty normie-tier regarding weeb culture, but she has quite a "dirty" sense of humor. Even better if I could implement cosplay somehow.

Souvenirs anons have suggested:
- cute shota themed plushies
- figurines
Ideas anons have suggested:
- light RP

stop drooling, special

why is banning in video games not banning in real life

why is saying something on the internet not fact

kid, if art offends you, life is going to turn your boipussi over the couch and ream it until the blood and cum is pouring out of your god damn pores

life has so much worse than some drawings of proportionally impossible people doing like they do on the discovery channel

but you know keep crying about loli and shota as if they aren't an actual cornerstone of Sup Forums, like they always have been, even when "Sup Forums was good"

sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2304818
Op here I didnt post the torrent

Whts does GB means?

Sup Forums was never good

gangbang, her being objectified

>Whts does GB means?
Great Britain

Direct is about all you get, vagueness is going to damn you when it comes to sex.

You might want to make sure you two are comfortable sexually first, before you start taking the next step into fetishes. If sexual moods just don't work with you two to begin with, they're not likely to magically start over a fetish.

Those souvenirs are great ideas, good low-key stuff. On the other hand, don't bring her a basket full of stuff. Choose a thing or two and go for it.

RP generally takes two compatible people in the first place and will cave quickly if one part isn't at least that invested in writing. Some people aren't. You need to tread carefully with that one, you can become the creeper real fast.

Ghostbusteers

George Bush

hence the quotes

Look at this fucking faggot. I can tell you're a newfag because you jumped at the opportunity to say that, like a wannabe oldfag.

We're all newfags

>Why are watches at $ 0?

I want to probe her out first, she has a tendency to go "full denial"-mode/"don't want to talk about it" if I'm too blunt about private or difficult things.

Buing "wacky" japanese fan stuff with one or two containing /ss/ in a bag full of other souvenirs could help me. I want to see her reaction on those.

I'm pretty doubtful on the light RP idea, we don't ever roleplay and I have hard time imagining myself doing it.

>not wearing panties in top frame
>wearing panties in bottom frame

sauce???

any games of that sort boys?

those panties have a slit on them

thanks fam. what are the other well known straight shota hentais?

Is he fucking her navel?

They're clearly covering her thighs on the bottom pic and on the top there is nothing on her thighs.

Well, that's one pairing I never thought I'd see. Also, when did Flannery become a giant?