Unpopular opinions

Unpopular opinions
Comic edition
I think Jered Leto's joker is better than Ledger's
Also BvS is great
Only kids don't get it

Thats because your a fagit.

Popular opinion:

Use fucking punctuation, you millennial retard.

Marvel fag

Lol, how can you say leto's joker is better. He had like 5 min of screen time and had no influence of the story at all. I'm not even sure he is a character at this point considered.
On the other side you had a joker that actually did things and was a real deal in the story.
Check your opinion your fucking faggot. Probably bait anyway.

delet this

Not a bait
He's obviously more crazy
He left a lasting impact even with so little screen time

This movie sucks, boring as fuck.

lasting impact?
He had no purpuse, was so random and stupid. Joker is more than random, he is manipulative, sadistic..
And leto's joker looked like shit. The cringe tatoos, the faggoty look and so on.

Wtf is there to 'get' about bvs? It's a poorly written film with annoying characters that dedicates half of its screentime to mindless action.
>save martha

That was what I'm talking about only a few people understand the martha scene

there was nothing to understand. wasnt deep, wasnt smart, this scene was a cringy mess only cucks appreciate

No dumbass
In the whole movie we saw how bruce was afraid of Clark cause he see him as a God and not a human with feelings
But during that moment he realised that he is not a God but a normal guy like him
Moreover he do not want anyone to feel the pain he did when his parents died
But marvel's kids audience don't get deep meanings

Heath Ledger's joker was clearly better acted and didn't require a costume rework. They also let the cast of The Dark Knight sort of have this darker Batman that dealt with a Joker who was actually killing people and it was evident. Leto does that, but they really pushed the love story in suicide squad so it was less of that shitty relationship that you see in the source material. Joker was always an asshole who treated Harley like shit and often times would abandon her in order to escape. I would have appreciated a more basic Joker without all the mouth accessories and tattoos. What makes the Joker the Joker is that he's a regular guy who goes fuckin insane when his wife dies while he's off meeting with some gangsters to do a job to make enough money to provide a life for her and there unborn baby. Despite his dead wife and kid, they make him do the job anyways where batman shows up and fucks up his whole shit, causes him to fall into a big ass vat of chemicals and who knows what the fuck that did to him so end result is someone who's world is destroyed so he starts trying to destroy the world. Leto's joker doesn't fit because it plays too much on his and Harley's relationship and Joker was likely never that sentimental for fear of losing what he cherished again. Not to mention all the shit they put on him doesn't make any damn sense, it would have worked if they did that as like an alternate joker for a different film, but because they're doing like an official justice league film and tying all of these together it just seems like they're deliberately Nerfing a character that beloved by people who like a great villain and Joker's always been one of the best because he has absolutely no stake in the outcome of any altercation. He has nothing, so he has nothing to lose, even when his girl is in trouble or in danger, he doesn't care. He's pure, a villain no matter how you look at him, he has no good side.

Don't quote me boy cause I aint said shit.

Except the only reason he figured it out was because their mommies had the same name
> The World's Mommiest Detective

Jared Leto made ghetto bitches interested in comics therefore DC will try to tap that market with the shitty ghetto couple

"You're not afraid of a gun, but you're afraid of my love?" Fucking why?

Some chick I was talking to legitimately thought that whole scene was romantic

>Assuming there's one backstory to Joker
Ledger's joker can't do shit
During that pencil trick scene any gangster would've killed him right there
It just looks fake
But Leto's joker legitimately looks like a gangster
If ever Ledger and Leto's joker confronted each other
Ledger would've kept talking while Leto's joker will shoot him dead without giving a single fuck
Also Affleck's Batman and Leto's joker would be 100times better to watch than Bale and ledger

Go watch antman

Let me guess, you're a teenage girl? Teen girls seem to like Leto's joker more and they like him more than Ledger, but purely because of looks. Ledger took time developing the character while Leto was just being boring generic "crazy" shit

The more I watch BvS, the more I appreciate it. The Ultimate Edition is by far the best capeshit movie of 2016 and one of the best capeshit movies of all time. It takes a few viewings to thoroughly understand it, but it really is an excellent film. Justice League is gonna fucking suck though.

>haha what are ur powers lmao???
>xD im rich haha

Nope
He's legitimately better

I really think it would surprise all

Logan > TDK

That's what I'm talking about
It too me 3 viewings to completely understand what zack snyder was trying to tell
Most people don't really get it

And they adjusted the volume on affleks voice so much to hide his mouth breathing you cant hear a damn thing he says.

Mouth breathing afflek

Niggers

Went to watch Logan
Watched every Xmen movie
Everyone was praising it
But when i went to watch it with my friend
Both of us fell asleep at a moment
Then i realized it was just an over rated boring flick
Fuck even apocalypse was better

Americans actually need to wake up one morning to find our cities in rubble before we'll have a realistic understanding and respect for war. It would take actually being nuked to snap the comfortable suburbanites out of their Disney version of reality and quit spreading weapons and war all over the world for fun and profit.

And realistically, Japan deserves the ceremonial right to fire off the first missile when the time comes.

After that, the country should be split up, and reformed into 8 separate countries divided along natural borders, which determine the types of industries in those areas, and unique, fundamentally incompatible cultures that derive from those industries.

Also we should genocide Mexico and turn it into a pretty vacation destination run by robots.

Kek... 99% chance you're a millenial and OP is Gen Z on summer break.

Woah woah woah. Not THAT unpopular. We're talking, batsman vs superman level here.

You're in luck user! You have a president that agrees with your plan!

Nope but after i saw Bvs few times i understood it and realised that all this hate is unjustified
Also Leto's joker is better no questioning that

>Batsman

Leto is a joke in that movie in fact that whole movie was worst thing ever put out among superhero movies.

The cast of the 1994 Fantastic Four movie thanks you for not picking them as the worst ever

I admit that the movie wasn't that good but Leto even with his short screen time made it better
Also i think the best superhero movie in a long time even though i'm a DC fanboy was Civil war after that every Marvel movie was just shit and homecoming was the worst
In the end he crashed a plane
Even sand niggers can do that

Superman isn't a normal guy... he's FUCKING SUPERman...
Also, what bothered me is how the fuck did Lois hear Superman when he whispered Martha???? So goddamn stupid. Fuck that film. CGI abuse of a film.
I loved Wonder Woman but they're some things wrong with it like the Germans not actually talking German and how child like she acted and how the Amazonians died too easily.

All super hero movies are exploitative shit, that only exist because comic companies were clever enough to make artists sign away their creative rights when they were employed by them. Which is why we have hundreds of comic movies with loads of different characters appearing in each one because marvel etc doesn't need to pay anyone any money to use their creations.

>the actual creator of guardians of the galaxy's name appeared 7 minutes into the end credits under the 'special thanks' section, just after the security personal.

Stan Lee is a cultural vampire that has somehow tricked everyone into thinking he has anything to do with comics other than owning the company that prints them. It's like saying 'wow, the Dark Knight was a good film, the CEO of Warners Bros is a genius'

At least the rest was great! I especially liked how they were tricked by the autist Mark Zuckerberg and then got to abort this ugly baby

Not that kind of normal
Batman just saw a Kryptonian Zod destroy a whole city
At that moment he realised that clark is not a threat like zod
Also haven't yet seen WW
But it's too good reviews made me question is this all because
Of feminism

WW is okay. Crap ending.

Ending of BvS is a bit debatable but otherwise it's a good movie

this, ive been saying this for years

Mark was the worst part of the film by far. And that CGI abomination was poorly handled. I loved how they shoehorned the Justice League shit. WW was the best part of the film because it was pleasant watching her.

This is true. The way DC handles it's CGI sucks and they can't hide the twist.

Yep mark wasn't a good choice for luthor
They should've casted someone as big as Henry
But his acting was great
And as i said before it's ending is a bit debatable

Problem with Jarod Leto's joker was the way it was shot and acted. He didn't seem crazy, just some edgy kid pretending to be crazy. Look at the picture, seriously? That is edgy at is sharpest. Also BvS, the idea was fine but the execution was terrible.
> batman chasing obvious bad guys shooting at him.
> superman swoops down to challenge batman letting the bad guys get away.
Really?

lucky for you michael bay exists

I honestly don't hate the film, I like that they are trying. I'm actually buying a BvS poster soon but overall, not my favorite it's probably top 20 of the worst Superhero films of all time. I loved the way Batman looked; Superman was okay, he needed more character building. I saw Man of Steel and it was a CGI mess too. Idk how to feel about DC. Watching Wonder Woman gives me hope though.

The Wonder Woman shots were hilarious. This huge brutal fight, and she never gets dirty and nothing even musses up her hair..

There were a few good scenes but mostly the movie was boring and deep down we all know that
Also why the keep making more transformers movies
Just kill it already
It's not good anymore

yeah it was just silly. like something out of a comic book or some shit

And he sometimes directs films under the pseudonym "Zack Snyder"

I didn't say the fight was awesome, I said she's pleasant to look at, eyecandy and gorgeous. Overall, the film had an awful script and the director abuses his power too much.

I'll post some Gal for you
I have a huge crush on her too

Honestly, it's just sexism. It's okay to beat up Batman and Superman because they're guys, but not Wonder Woman. The progressives would have a fit, but they really need a film where a woman gets her ass brutally kicked and THEN comes back and saves the day. Fuck this untouchable magical girl shit.

Wait is the Wonder Woman film good?

Honesty no one got to see enough of Leto's Joker to make a valid judgment. So your opinion is not only unpopular but also potato

Decent. Some good parts, but the ending was this stupid random special effects.

>Only kids don't get it

Oh, you edgy bastard

It's true

Nah, it's just bad screenwriting or the director's fault. In the comics, it's been hinted she's stronger than Superman. I forgot where I read that.

If Wonder Woman not getting hurt at then end bothers you then you're an idiot too. How the fuck does Batman survive that???? That's bullshit and I know it's his popularity but I hate that part too.

Thanks for posting, she's goregous.

Cuz he's batman

Whatever you say Ben Affleck

We were talking about Wonder Man not Batman, faggot. The Batman parts at the end were crap, too. They were trying to go for the gritty, old Batman, so he was struggling and falling all over the place. Which just doesn't work in a fight against a giant Kryptonian baby having a tantrum.

> Wonder Woman
kek

Leto's Joker was shit. literally fucking useless.

Ledger's Joker was overhyped but damn good.

Ben AflacDuck was worse as Batman than George Clooney and Val Kilmer.

Henry Cavill is best Superman actor ever. fuck you chris reeve.

The Beatles are overrated

I dont know why but it seems like she'll be fun to just hang out with

She was a model, shouldn't there be nudes?

Dubs have spoken
Sorry no nudes

Its what happens when you devote the entirety of your budget on knives

>Say's "Unpopular opinion."
>Proceeds to give "Shitty opinion."

Fail.

This
And pic related are my favorite

Closest I can find is her Gucci ad

people don't think for themselves anymore, good on you OP

Wonder Man haha, wrong franchise.
I wasn't even saying that part was good. I was saying it was fun watching her parts because she's fine as fuck.
I couldn't care less about the fight she had or her plot points to set up her film, I loved seeing her body move goddammit.

Well you're a dumbass

I hated BvS in the theater, it just seemed grimdark and shitty. Ultimate edition was 30 min longer and I liked it better, plus it made MoS better too. It made so much more of the movie come together with supporting scenes, even little comedy beats hit better. Repeated viewings made me see more and more I liked every time. Plus I watched the commentaries, and 99% of the decisions I didn't like at first (thinking Snyder was too lazy or arrogant to make them "like the comics") I could finally see his reasoning for and agreed with. Still not a fan of the bland filters used on MoS but I can honestly say BvS is one of my favorite superhero movies now and I can't wait for JL. There are too many comic projects coming out to piss and moan about ones I don't like as much, there's finally something for everyone. And Snyder's trilogy will be remembered as a masterpiece for those that enjoy it.

>Can't wait for JL
But user, there's a fucking NIGGER in it.

Man of Steel had some good parts

pic definitely related

Yeah, but a geeky one

He's a robonigger though, I love those. Everyone should own one.

That's exactly what happened with me

Faora was so fucking awesome in MoS, she was my favorite part. In BvS I actually loved Affleck, he was fantastic.