Creepshot thread cont

Creepshot thread cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kimcy929.secretvideorecorder&hl=en&referrer=utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_term=background video recorder play store&pcampaignid=APPU_1_xul9WcOQKYiVUaSDl2g
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jwork.spycamera.candid3&hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any more op?

Add: KnuddeligeSache on Kik 4 some voyeur vids.. Fresh OC taken today at the changing room.

Link to previous thread?

upload them to this volafile
/d2t80d9r

Juat add me fag.

sry for sideways

Anyone have the set of that brunette girl in the red dress from a few weeks ago? It barely covered her ass and there was a couple pics of her on her hands and knees

Or any of that kid's stuff from school. Shit was cash

do you want the full videos?

who is she to you?

Yes please

noice

Exgf why?

I'm on a camping trip and I've gotten a ton of pics of girls with no bras on and really short shorts but I can't share them because they're too big for Sup Forums and I don't have access to WiFi.

Here's my technique when I'm not using my camera with tele zoom lens (A6000 + 55-210mm and Tamron 70-300mm lens).
If you have an Android phone, get Background Video Recorder.
You can just click a widget and then do other stuff on your phone while you record. I've come really close to girls like this. If you're really smooth, you can bump into girls that are shorter than you and get closeup downblouse pics.
If they look suspicious because you have your phone out, make sure they see your display so they can see that you're in a messaging app, YouTube, music app, whatever.
Having earphones and pretending you're talking to someone works really well as a cover.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kimcy929.secretvideorecorder&hl=en&referrer=utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_term=background video recorder play store&pcampaignid=APPU_1_xul9WcOQKYiVUaSDl2g
Would be nice if the app let you take videos in 120fps for slow-motion as well.
Does anyone know of a similar app that let's you snap pics instead of take videos?

Tank me later user
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jwork.spycamera.candid3&hl=en

do you have an iOS device? there are certain jailbreak apps that allow you to take photo with the screen shut off.. "stealth cam" "spyphoto"

From which country is she?

Usa why?

big fan of her body

Oh.
I didn't download it at the start of my trip because I didn't think it's be good.
I regret it now.
This is amazing.
I'm heading home tomorrow so it'll be handy on my next trip to the city I guess.

hng, got more? who is she to you?

My niece (18), only pic tho

mmm

Wife WWYD more?

what a lovely shaved pussy

how much nicer that picture would be without the panties

No one? I know I've seen other anons say they saved his stuff

always great to check the camera afterwards and find that you hit the jackpot

It's the best

More?

this op around?

jesus. that one made me cum.