Why did Linkin Park kill himself?

Why did Linkin Park kill himself?

"""linkin park""" ded cos he no man penis

because halo can't save everyone

His dad, John Podesta killed him because he was about to spill the beans.

From the begging it won't really matter.

What beans faggit.

It's what all the cool kids were doing.

Little did he know that Soundgarden actually died of autoerotic asphyxiation. Don't take benzos before you squanch. Coke would have been a better decision.

Cuz sacrifice had to be made by someone from the band to make it famous again..

LOL

thats what i thinkeded

/Thread

because everything was so heavy including the rope he used to hang himself with

Because he had to fall to loose it all, but in the end it doesn't even matter

Benedict Clubhersnatch didn't want to pay child support for his 16 kids.

because in the end, it doesn't even matter.

he probably listened to their music and realised how shit it was for the first time.

He looks like a total gaywad with those earrings.

He became so numb, like he had something crawling in his skin.

because we're tighter than bark on a tree

Guy, I know this is a joke and everything, but hear me out.

What if Chester was drinking on Chris Cornells birthday out of sadness, gets really pissed at Chris for killing himself then decides to mock Chris in his anger. He grabs a belt, puts it over the door, closes it and starts to "hang" himself, mocking Chris. He slips, can't get up because he's too drunk then dies.

It would explain the lack of note and the half drunk bottle of alcohol.

TL;DR Accidental An Hero.

He missed his BFF Soundgarden.

In the end it doesn't even matter

Depression and anxiety due to traumatic experiences (he was molested) weren't alleviated by money and fame. That's my guess, as a depressed person myself.

Damn, maybe.

At this point what difference does it make?

cuz he sucked at PUBG and nobody watched his gay ass twitch stream cuz he sucked at that too.

Hmmm...maybe he had dirt on Hillary and was about to release it to the public.

This dude was molested and beaten up if he didn't do what the molester said. From age 7 to 13 he was raped and molested repeatedly. He said it fucked up his seldom esteem and confidence.

He then smoked opium and pot to escape from all the pain and got kicked out at 17.

I can see how his life would be fucked up

Dude was probably Chris Cornell's "black hole sun"

'cause people kept bashing his new album and single.

calling it a chainsmokers song was too much.

>seldom steam.

>write awesome songs
>get popular
>try something normier cuz nu-metal isn't popular enough to get moni
>write shit songs for almost fifteen years
>get unpopular
>uuurh duuurh ! I'll kil myslef so peeple will tolk abuot me n bi muh songz xD
>kill youself
>???
>profit

Because in the end, it didn't even matter

Fort Minor is better anyway. They should have finished the tour for LP.

Well in the world we live in if you can't keep your head above water so to speak you won't make it. It's a depressing world we inhabit and you either keep up and keep fighting or it drives you mad. It's a dog eat dog world man...

Nah, he was butthurt his fans didnt like him. Look up his last interviews about his albums he doesnt sound happy at all in them

*doggy dog world

he got diddled

Cheetos overdose

Because he sold out and everyone hated him.

Not that he was any good to begin with though

Usually, the biological imperative to live keeps most people from committing suicide. But there is a point when that imperative is drowned out by the inner pain. If someone gets to that point they will do it, regardless of what they will leave behind.

Not that you understand music in general though

He woke up, looked in the mirror and realized he was a democrat, and knowing that you can't get any lower, decided to kill himself.

This, tbhfamalamadingdong.

Of course he doesn't sound happy reading shit like that, what the fuck do you think? Does any artist like to read that kind of criticism about them? But it's not enough to make you kill yourself. He was weakened by his childhood experiences.

I pretty much do, Lincoln park and green Day were complete shit that edgy middle school students listened to 10 years ago.

But thanks for playing

pfft, Im sure his fame streched his life expectancy. Prob would have commit suicide in his 20s if he wasnt.

Because he tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter
He had to fall to lose it all so in the end he stepped off the ladder

A real artist stands by thei work and welcomes critisism and works towards imporovement, a pussy acts as if their shit actually smells good

pinto

Damn... You're so fucking hilarious and original. How could any on be edgier than you?

>edgy

i just wanted to be called out by a sad sack faggot getting buttmad over a Sup Forums thread about a faggot who killied himself for being a faggot.

Because he "could not take this anymore"

at the end of the day, it doesn't even matter

Rofl you ok man?

he listened to lastest record of linkin park

Nah it looks like you got buttmad over his reply.

my butt is only mad it didn't get treated like linkin park's

kek

Jesus..... that was a hard cringe.

This was funny 5 minutes after we heard about it.

Fucking kek

Because life sucks.

because in the end it dosen't even matter

His bitch wife. All mens problems are due to women who are not keep in line.

Why not?

Then he would be dead.

Either way, he dies in the end.

Mr Linkin Park was just very sad. He was so sad it hurt. He wanted the hurt to stop.

^^^^^ ALL THESE WORDS THEY MAKE NO SENSE, HE FOUND BLISS IN IGNORANCE.

nuff said.

Why is he made to look 75 here?

why didnt he kill himself earlier though? why now when he's got millions in the bank

more like
>band losing fans
>scumbagsteve comes along
>lets make this money
>chokes out chester
>???
>PROFIT
shit they've gotten so lazy at killing their talent for monies they don't even bother to write a suicide note.
did nirvana an hero?
the man who spent countless hours on tour signing "i don't have a gun, no i don't have a gun" shot himself?
please...

I'm not him, but good question

Because @midnight got cancelled and he wanted to be on it.

So sadden by how right you are.

He's the illegitimate son of John Podesta. Podesta was a friend of the family who used to molest Bennington. He was gonna reveal and so he had to die. It was murder, not suicide.

Hr finally listened to his own shitty music. He then realized the correct thing to do was to an hero himself.