Sad

Sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-new-chief-of-staff-affirms-russias-election-meddling/ar-AAoZFET?li=BBnb7Kz
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-still-more-popular-than-clinton-poll/article/2628934
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Still far better off than the shit show called Clinton.

wrong.

No

Interestingly, we don;t elect a President based on what percentage of the total population voted for him.

>russia did the thing

if our president causes u so much pain y dont u just commit sudoku

alternative facts

it's sad that 26% of the population is that dumb

>russia did the thing
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-new-chief-of-staff-affirms-russias-election-meddling/ar-AAoZFET?li=BBnb7Kz

it's sad you can make a meme with any numbers on it and dumb leftys will believe it. aren't you missing your NPR feminist program?

I don't need russian propaganda to recognize an opportunistic psycho.
Hillary doesn't have any strongly held convictions, all of her opinions are based on what the polls are saying.
Her entire platform was "I'm a woman, if you don't vote for me, you're a misogynist".
I tend to react badly to people trying to shame me into doing something, it's dishonest and patronizing.

and yet he still beat Hillary....so what does that tell you?

>dumb

>an opportunistic psycho.

>meme post cuz no argument
that's right, boy

Trump is at worst a bumbling narcissist, not a coldblooded psychopath like Hillary.

>Sad.

Never more popular. Doing great. TRUMP 2020

Excellent social media postings, comrade! 40 kopeks to your account!

>$0.10 has been added to your account

what's to argue?

The numbers in my meme are correct. You are not. Happy now?

Sure I'm a shill for saying the opposite of what the msm is trying to get people to believe.
I've been burned by being in contact with psychos before, this gave me a bunch of red flags to recognize.
Hillary exhibits a bunch of these red flags.

Whoa man, you are reaching into the classics there

if the numbers were correct, trump wouldn't be president. shill more dummy

that's where you are wrong. You forget that many people in the US didn't vote at all. Hillary received more votes that is a fact. Trump won because of the electoral college.

He beat the nasty woman. He won!

not sure if sarcastic or retarded

you flip floppers are amazing. one minute trump is right and the next he's working with russia and hillary won and those e-mails meant nothing. kek how will liberals ever recover?

If a racist narcissist owned by Russia is better to you, then you're beyond help.

No, it is just you with some reading disabilities.

>not a single quote or a named agency, or a further link to documents of evidence, all fluff, no substance, completely opinionated and biased language throughout entire piece.

u fell for that trash? personally, im sorry i choked down that snippet u gave me. nice try tho

This will likely be the last President.

He will alter our documents, then stay in power for decades.

Nobody wants to stand against him, as they are in fear.

When have he ever been racist?
He's gotten votes from every demographic there is in the US.
He's hard on illegal immigrants, not immigrants as a whole. He wants people to live in his country legally, while paying taxes and contributing to their communities.
The person who used shaming and hateful descriptions of people were Hillary, she called the people who supported Trump deplorables, basically making a class of untermenschen that must be reeducated or purged.
Give me actual proof of Trump being owned by Russia and I will credit it.
I didn't even vote for Trump, but you are trying to make this a guilt by association situation, in order to shame me for my opinions. This is exactly the patronizing manipulation I disliked in Hillary.

would you consider that a proper response? maybe from an autist with sickle cell

As a non-American, I find it hilarious that people who didn't vote complain about the results. Your country is a fucking disgrace

Popular vote is for faggots who don't understand how the fucking country works.
Protip: The Federal government is given power by the States, not the People, you cocksmoking shitloards.

>you cocksmoking shitloards
You make an interesting point there, very articulate.

He played the game like it was meant to be played. End of story, fair and square. Fuck the popular vote, it means literally nothing.

>I'm gonna ignore the point he made and just latch onto the name calling, saves me from having argue against him intelligibly.

He has a point, if we accepted that we don't actually vote, the nation could choose who it wants running it's government and things would be less dramatic.

We need to abolish the voting process and get rid of the pathetic vial of choice.

KYS
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-still-more-popular-than-clinton-poll/article/2628934

>We can only discuss certain points, nobody is allowed to make other points.

/thread

Latching on to ad hominem and ignoring what he says before it isn't bringing up another point.
It's attacking the man instead of the idea.

no u

>Tired of talking about that point.
>Don't like the man.
But you say I have to just be quiet, we're not allowed to talk about that.