youtube.com/watch?v=emwgDIFW9yc
youtube.com/watch?v=bwCRej0BoA4
youtube.com/watch?v=azOBO1lPMNk
youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE
youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g
youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I
youtube.com/watch?v=oVSx9fC6CXk
youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4
nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/
youtube.com/watch?v=jYfwlzWOYCE&t
youtube.com/watch?v=HwK7staIj-Y&t
ifers.123.st/
youtube.com/channel/UCQArDd3ybp7wm37TTmKu9Wg
google.no/amp/s/galileospendulum.org/2013/09/19/measuring-the-rotation-of-earth/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=EvmED6XH-3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, because any proof that is offered you will either pretend not to understand or you will claim is fake.

This. every fucking time

you cannot provide negative proof of a question

kill self

It goes against easily observable things like gravity, seasons, and the day night cycle. If the Earth was flat, the sun would have to revolve around it to create a day night cycle that's the same as the one we experience every single day. But if you buy a $200 telescope with a sun filter off Amazon and track the sun every day, you'll see that we move around it. And if the Earth is not a sphere on an axis that tilts back and forth, how the hell do we have seasons?

Please consider suicide.

If the earth was f ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO TOAD

Balls are round, balls contain the seeds of life and were sculpted by God. Therefore Earth is round as it also contains the seeds of life and was sculpted by God.

>proof me
>proof
Enough said

if the earth was a flat disc how could there be enough mass to have gravity.
What happens to the water when it falls off the edge.
how could we have volcanoes.
how could there be different timezones.
how could there be a horizon.

>Ferdinand Magellan
Seriously dude. This shit was figured out 500 years ago.

Because cats would have knocked everything off the edge by now.

Yes the earth is flat and Math, Science, and Visual evidence prove it. Not bogus theories freemasons feed the masses. In fact it is the easiest conspiracy to prove. Go ahead take 5 minutes and attempt to prove to yourself that the Earth curves at 8 inches per mile squared, bet you won't :)
8 inches per mile squared of curvature is unmeasurable.

Most of all your questions are easliy answered for simpletons who can't read books here.
youtube.com/watch?v=fbQQBzXAQ1Q
The spin of earth is also unmeasurable.
youtube.com/watch?v=emwgDIFW9yc
The Theory of gravity is also unmeasureable.

Countless laser tests have been done over 8+ miles with zero curve detected.
youtube.com/watch?v=bwCRej0BoA4 The speech he gives at the end really hit home.

Countless high altitude rockets/balloons have been shot into low earth orbit and every picture/video they take shows nothing but a FLAT PLANE with sun spots under the sun. (if you don't get why that's a big deal go back to school)

You can zoom 50+ miles away and see the shoreline and buildings of things you shouldn't otherwise see if we were on a curve. (anywhere in the world under any and all weather conditions, its not refractions you dopes)
youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE

You can see Polaris (the north star) from the (((southern hemisphere)))

There are endless proofs just google 200 proofs the Earth is not a spinning ball and enjoy that you have been lied to.

SAuce

Then you have NASA and other space agencies clearly using CGI or fake studio sets under water.

China has my fav one, of course NASA congratulated them for this great space walk
When this was live streamed I laughed so god damn hard. If you believe this then you are forever blue pilled and lost

youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g

Then you got NASA with bubbles come out of their equipment and space suits.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I

Then there is video of Russians also faking it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVSx9fC6CXk

THEN the moon landing hoax a simple look at how there is more than one light source in the moon landing official pictures means they were not lite by the sun but by more than one source as the shadows go off at different angles

youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4

THEN the fact that the (((moon rocks))) brought by america after the landing turned out to be nothing more than petrified wood

nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/

Also the fact that thrust doesn't work in a vacuum nor does combustion
youtube.com/watch?v=jYfwlzWOYCE&t
youtube.com/watch?v=HwK7staIj-Y&t
Endless endless endless proofs

But what if it was cylindrical that way everybody is happy

all real footage without a fish eye lens or CGI from space agencies shows nothing but a flat plane with a sun very close with a hot spot under it. Impossible on a globe

>proof me I'm wrong

"Proof" you? You're a fucking moron.

of all the autist flat earthers out there, why has nobody flown a plane or piloted a boat to the fucking edge instead of uploading shitty youtube videos

take a stick, measure the angle of a shadow at noon, move to another place, measure again. calculate the circumference of the earth using shadows.

true thing

/thread

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact"

All your questions you have once you have tried to measure the curve of the earth (8 inches per mile squared) and see there is no measurable curve can be answered here

youtube.com/watch?v=fbQQBzXAQ1Q

Don't conspiracy theories usually have an end game? 9/11 was done by the Bushes to justify going to get that oil, chem trails are used to control people ect.

What the fuck is the goal in this stupid fucking theory? The government tries to keep us convinced that the Earth is flat toooo....sell more globes?

Tinfoil hat wearing retard.

Makes perfect sense and don´t forget the dinosaur!

This is the best. I would join in on the flight.

i can see the fucking lens effect.

People have tried and been killed or jailed. Jarle Andhoy is the most famous one.

"The Antarctic Treaty was signed in Washington on 1 December 1959 by the twelve countries whose scientists had been active in and around Antarctica during the International Geophysical Year (IGY) of 1957-58. It entered into force in 1961 and has since been acceded to by many other nations."

I see thus and then wonder if people would hate me if I become an Adolfo hitler but to idiots and morons like this. Would people label me a villain or a hero for wiping out idiocy?

Spend five minutes and attempt to measure the curve of 8 inches per mile squared of curvature.

>bet you won't

This. Most of them actually make sense and have clear motives involved. The flat Earth shit is just religious tards claiming that green space lizards in people suits are hiding something from them. These are the same people who thought that heaven would be above the Earth when the space race started. First man in space in 1961 said "I see no God up here" over the radio in response to such retarded assertions. Same mentally challenged turds, different era.

-->
explain this then

The chick doing the blowing is Proxy Paige

You shoul take the last one of since the line touches the horizon in the center but not on the ends.

>earth is flat
>literally every other planet and star out there that you can see for yourself with your own telescope is an orb

>b b but they're all f flat too, we just happen to be seeing them from their t top

this is now a gfur thread.

>First man in space in 1961 said "I see no God up here"

Gagarin said that because the Soviet Union was officially atheist.

I get all this troll / retard / trolling trolls bulshit about 'FLAT EARTH' but the one thing that no one can answer is this!

If it is a conspiracy and the world is flat why hide it? Why cover it up? What's the motive?

A conspiracy without a motive is redundant.

best answer ever.
will never use another one from now on.
thanks user!

Guys i will be open to this BS. If you can tell me, why I can´t or anyone else yet has gone to the fucking edge and watched the universe and you can make it belivable, I will belive in flat earth theorie

Wrong, the flat earth society is an op to make the real movement seem retarded so they make up silly things like "the earth is floating up at 1g and thats why we have (((gravity)))" And other stupid shit like their leader would carry a rock around and claim his ship fell off the cliff of earth and that rock saved him all while having a shit eating grin on his face.

Eratosthene has been proven (even by mainstream text books) to not be accurate at all. If something is not repeatable and measurable to get the same outcome it is pseudoscience
It is all explained here ifers.123.st/

That is the real flat earthers community

Let alone a "conspiracy" spanning half a millennia.

answered down here
anytime someone attempted to scale the 200+foot walls (that keep all water level, because water always finds its level) have their ships blown out the water or are arrested at fun point

I ain't clicking that shit...

>anytime someone attempted to scale the 200+foot walls (that keep all water level, because water always finds its level) have their ships blown out the water or are arrested at fun point

Your lack of source is disturbing.

I know it looks sketchy, but its just a forum where people bring information together. It is a guy named Eric Dubay, he runs it. His youtube videos are easy enough for those who lack reading skills

youtube.com/channel/UCQArDd3ybp7wm37TTmKu9Wg

Well, he posted a picture of some cliffs. I'm convinced.

Clickbait, and stupid. No, you are completely correct on that.

No need to alter it.

>arrested at fun point
sounds hot

If the picture you posted is an example of the kind of "proof" your site is fapping to, I'll pass, not being totally ignorant.

>arrested at fun point

okay then
-->
answer these

>anytime someone attempted to scale the 200+foot walls (that keep all water level, because water always finds its level) have their ships blown out the water or are arrested at fun point

*Citation needed.

Also, please explain to me where this massive fleet of ships, that are required to "patrol" this ice perimeter, was built, where they launched from, and where they go for routine maintenance. I've done the math... you'd need 10s of thousands of patrol ships. And, they'd need to be manned. Please show evidence of this patrol. Verifiable video of this "wall of ice". Something. Anything.

Answered above with the most famous one, his name is Jarle Andhoy. I won't hold your hand, you can google his name and read all about how they sunk his ship, killed his crew, jailed him for breaking the treaty over and over

There are thousands of flat earth maps, none are correct. Some work better with flight paths than others but at the end of the AE map is still the closest one but still not perfect.

All that matters is 8 inches per mile squared, can you find the curve? If not then its not a ball. Can you measure the spin of the earth without unrepeatable pseudoscience? If not then its stationary

I am not affiliated with the site. It is however the best spot for all questions. That picture is just proof of nasa photo shopping everything they do. They also openly admit they do it as well. NASA's Robert Simmon talks about how he draws the earth pictures and shit. He has done a few interviews about his art work.

I don't have to prove Earth is round because I'm smart. Duh.

>any quote from Tesla

The man was a notorious idiot and angry piece of shit in the scientific community who CONSTANTLY made terrible decisions, and almost no one took any of his wild claims seriously. The cult of personality that surrounds him to this day is laughable at best.

>You can see Polaris (the north star) from the (((southern hemisphere)))

Someone who has either never been to the southern hemisphere, or who does not know how to find Polaris, detected.

>That picture is just proof of nasa photo shopping everything they do

See, that's what I meant by "ignorant." Since I am not ignorant about how these photos are processed, I don't find that picture significant.

I'd like to be arrested at fun point. Can we do it in Tijuana?

I am convinced the entire flat community from it's inception is a gigantic comedic ruse.

google.no/amp/s/galileospendulum.org/2013/09/19/measuring-the-rotation-of-earth/amp/

>Jarle Andhoy

I googled him, I read up on his career, none of which supports your assertions.

Continuing to use that image just makes you guys look stupid. Or perhaps being stupid makes you continue to use that image, could go either way.

The THEORY of relativity can not be measured at all because it is just a theory. Density and buoyancy, not gravity. Do you really think no one ever though why things fall before newton?

There is no edge, water always finds it level, always. That is just a property of water. It levels. What we know as Antarctica is nothing more than a ringed icewall around us. That is as far as we know

When people say the earth is FLAT they dont mean flat, there are canyons, caves, mountains, etc. It is a plane not a planet. Volcano are also in that mix. Here is a fun fact, we have never dug deeper than 7 and a half miles (russia did it) into the ground. It is impossible to go any deeper. Thus all speculation about a molten magnetic core is just that, speculation pseudoscience

Time zones work because the sun is not 93 million miles away but still changes its courses throughout the year.

Horizon is just the vanishing point of the human eye. When you see a ship "go over the curve of the earth" its just leaving your vanishing point. With a high powered zoom lens you can bring the ship back into view up to 115 miles away and see it all perfectly. Can not go any further due to atmosphere interference (rain,fog,dust,smog,etc) That right there is impossible if the curve was 8 inches per mile squared

why you using hard to understand arguments when you can pic related

>just a theory.
>just

Stop confirming your ignorance with every post.

Do you understand what "theory" means in science?

KeK

I honestly feel bad for people who eschew centuries of science in favor of a smattering of YouTube videos. The flat earthers have no one set of "facts" in their dogma. It's a loosely organized spectrum of science-deniers. For every verifiable, scientific debunking of their theories, someone moves the goal posts back and offers an Occam's Razor-defying explanation... like giant glass domes, rotating star discs, giant focusing lamp bulbs, etc.

And, I use Occam's Razor in it's most direct meaning. Flat earthers don't have faith in the absence of fact, they have faith DESPITE fact.

There is no need for a massive fleet. Everyone who goes there is able to scale. Then after a week they are always found and arrested. They aren't literally holding hands making a circle around us keeping people out.

Are you ignorant about how wire harnesses are used?

youtube.com/watch?v=EvmED6XH-3Y

>50 million dollars a day for Hollywood trickery

If you enjoy reading about theories that can not be measurable, thats your prerogative. Density, not gravity.

>gravity doesn't exist. the earth moves forward which keeps everything stuck to earth. like how you're pulled towards your car seat as you drive forward
>on the edge there's a wall called Antarctica which keeps all the water on
>there's magma under the earth's mantle caused by pressure generated by the acceleration of earth
>the sun is like a spotlight. it moves in circles around the north pole and if it's above you it's day and if it isn't then it's night
>the earth is a disk but it still has slight curvature so you can't see everywhere

>water always finds it level, always

Wait you are telling me the edge is surrounded by walls which would make sense because my next question would have been, why the water isn´t dripping into the universe.

But when I look at these pictures you posted, I can´t see any part of the universe. It all landmass.

And how would anyone stop me, if I took a boat and went to the fucking edge? Are you telling me the gouverment checks the borders of the earth to the universe so universally, that no one could make a picture yet and prove it?

>Time zones work because the sun is not 93 million miles away but still changes its courses throughout the year.

And never sets. right? It's always above the plane of the Earth, right.?

Holy shit how stupid are you; you can literally see the lens effect at the top of the picture.