The Black Bull. He's strong, he's charismatic, he's confident. White women crave the black body...

The Black Bull. He's strong, he's charismatic, he's confident. White women crave the black body, with its muscular portions and athletic ability, along with its top tier endurance... It's sure to make a white woman come back for more.

The white Bombaclot. He's weak, nervous, and shy. Unable to even look at the black bull in the eye, he whimpers and looks down in weakness and self pity. He cowardly calls the Black Bull a 'nigger' online, yet is unable to do so when encountered in public holding a white girls hand.

The Black Beast, ladies and gentlemen, is highly sought after compared with thier white counterparts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oFxPNrjZxhw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_South_Africa
osac.gov/Pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=19502
news24.com/Columnists/GuestColumn/Why-is-crime-and-violence-so-high-in-South-Africa-20140918
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I prefer black women and asians anyway. They like the suave, and sophistication of a young white man.

You're wrong if you think Asians like whites... They only like thier own kind, sorry mate. Especially in Korea and Japan, where dating outside of thier gene pool is considered degeneracy, even if it's a white guy. Asians only date Asians period. Very very very rare do they date white men. And when they do, whitemen-asianwomen marriages have the highest of all divorce rates.

Stop doing drugs.

Kill yourself shill

kek'd at that shoop

Anyway who's the chick?

We wuz kangs!! WE WUZ DICKWASHERS.

I absolutely love eating my gfs pussy when she comea home from fucking her black buddy. Its always so red and swolen and still partially gaping.

>what is image search

try again

who got the new anastasia video from blacked?

John Bettendorf eurasian tiger reddit

You are wrong OP. I live in Korea and here white people are considered the best looking. Both Korean men and women would generally choose to be with a white man/woman over another Korean. However, I cannot represent Japan.

Why do people reply to this shit?

INB4 "DURR! BUT U REPLIED LOLOL IM SO CLEVER"

>Five basic rules of propaganda
The rule of simplification: reducing all data to a simple confrontation between 'Good and Bad', 'Friend and Foe'.
The rule of disfiguration: discrediting the opposition by crude smears and parodies.
The rule of transfusion: manipulating the consensus values of the target audience for one's own ends.
The rule of unanimity: presenting one's viewpoint as if it were the unanimous opinion of all right-thinking people: draining the doubting individual into agreement by the appeal of star-performers, by social pressure, and by 'psychological contagion'.
>The rule of orchestration: endlessly repeating the same messages in different variations and combinations.
DATA DRIVEN?

Kek this thread again.

OP was shooped, Einstein.

Is this your first day on the internet?

When you've been on Sup Forums so long you think the average dick is 8 inches long.

Yep user, good one, his dick is tiny now.

moar

hot

If hes so great why did you have to photoshop him?

This asian boy is coping hard. Every asian girl in usa has riden a white dick that I have met.

John Bettendorf eurasian tiger

Sauce pls

Who the fuck sits down and makes these threads on a daily basis ?
Honestly end yourself

I wish she was my gf :(
I'd love to cuddle after she got amazing sex, just imagine how lovely she would be after that

This is the real image

>When newfag still thinks BBC meme is real

John Bettendorf

name pls

Muscular portions!

Denzel Washington in the front there looks like he's regretting taking on this role.

Try again, white bombaclot

Lived in Japan for a decade and never had a problem getting girlfriends. Neither did any other white guy I knew regardless of their country of origin. Meanwhile every black guy I knew there struggled hard to get any attention. Japanese girls would tell me outright they either don't like black people, think their skin color "looks dirty" or think theyre criminals.

Is that the rapper "Notorious K.F.C" ?

goddamn i love being brown.

k

Holy shit. KEK!

she loves flirting with black guys

I can see why he like dem White wimminz when all da sistaz be lookin' like dis.

needs to be sterilised immediately

What a masculine nose and chin. Must be a trap.

He*

barbara palvin is such a disgrace

Tha nigger will lie !
Tha nigger will make excuses !
Tha nigger will use big words he don't really know !
If tha nigger gets desperate he may start to rap or dance !

Quads speak truth

She's tiny. He's 5ft 8in from what I understand. His 6 inch dick looks bigger than what it is.

OP, we all know that this is your excuse to look at black cock for a few hours a day. We're not buying the racist angle. We know you love, hunger for, thirst for that black cock ever since your mother brought home her first hung black man and left your little bro fatherless.

tl:dr OP loves black cock and this is his excuse to look at them all day.

[YouTube] Based Brother of Bernout Beatdowns (black Trump supporter kicks a Bernie supporter's ass) ANGLE 2 (embed)

Black Trump supporter kicks white Bernie supporter's ass.

Why are leftists so weak?

youtube.com/watch?v=oFxPNrjZxhw

>posting bad fakes

Trips ! The devil has spoken !
/ Thread.

>The Black Bull
Stopped reading right there

i'm pretty sure that word does not mean what you think it means.

Asian girls like asian dudes?

LOLOL

are you joking? Only if they're internationals LOL

Great. Thats so hot...

Need sauce on this

god i fucking hate SUMMER FAGS.

TRIPS IS THE END THREE NUMBERS, NOT THE MIDDLE THREE YOU FUCKING IMBRED NEWFAG PIECE OF SHIT

GO BACK TO PLEBBIT HOLY SHIIIIT I HATE SUMMER REEEEEEEEEEE

Most fake thing I've ever seen lmao

Oh look a new single mother :)

Women only care about money and niggers dont have any

OP is a faggot with no life

I was taught from a ery early age that if you go in a pool with a nigger, you get their "goo" on you and that it's best to not touch niggers as their goo cannot be cleansed by water and soap alone.

What is the goo made of?

You forgot std-ridden

Likely made of Murray's

news24.com/Columnists/GuestColumn/Why-is-crime-and-violence-so-high-in-South-Africa-20140918

Agreed

Average black male penis

What you expose yourself to when fucking a race traitor

That's what happens when you mix breed. You mix a black and a white. You get a dark boy with a dick that can touch the heavens and nut on a angel

I threw up

>Average black male penis
>male penis
As opposed to a female penis?

niggers are such trash they dont even want their own women and dream about banging a white chick

This.
Something has to be wrong with your brain to keep posting retarded pasta like this.

The White Roach. He's brave, he's lean, he's smart. No women crave his body though, except for ugly gypsies, with its protruding bone and an aggressively slumped back. Punching hobos in the face and publically threatening beggars... It's sure to make his mom and dad verbally beat his ass over the phone again.

The Black Bull. Etc. Etc.

The White Insect, ladies and gentlemen, is something you'd really want to scrub off your boot... But you won't, or he'll bite'cha.

She's having the fuck of her life. Something your jelly ass never had.

same fag here, the one posting all of the scources. text document too big to paste so here guys https pastebin com/yvwqVGDe

i guess im a dumb nigger.

here are a few crime statistics

cuckendorf