To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle...

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

I kind of agree but your also a dick about it. Something can be really smart and subtle, but also appreciated by those who are less aware of these things. It's like how you enjoy a cartoon cuz it makes you laugh as a kid, and then watch it when your older and wiser and appreciate the subtle nature and embeded messages in it. It opens the door to them and allows them to experience discovering it twice so to speak.

Higher IQ than most and a superficial understanding of certain theories of physics, but that's about it.

It's still a reasonably intelligent show.

OP is always a faggot

You absolutely do not need to know theoretical physics to understand Rick and Morty. While some of the ideas are based in physics, most of them are heavily distorted for the purpose of the show. For example, there is an important concept in quantum mechanics: an "uncertainty principle" that exists between non-commuting observables; but this has nothing to do with the indecision or uncertainty of a conscious observer!

Most of the philosophy is quite relatable too. The show seems to primarily explore the struggles with nihilism and absurdism that many people encounter, with an emphasis on affirming life through adventure and family.

I do not think you are a genius because you "understand" this show.

How the fuck dare you try to insult me, nonetheless even try to talk to me. I'm the true alpha, you fucking hear me, you little spineless shiteating scumfuck? I will mentally and physically obliterate you. You don't think, so let me tell you a story. One time there was these two assholes who were trying to rob this chick. "Hey stop that!" I said in my extremely deep voice. They naturally trembled of the sound of my alpha voice, before I could even make a move, they already ran away like the little pussies they were. I didn't let them get away though, I took two trusty throwing stars, that I got from Grandmaster Ching-Chong and headshotted both of them. The girl looked up at me (she had to I'm like 6,4 lol) and she was wet as fuck. So being the goddamn alpha I was, I pick her up, ran over to my place and DEMOLISHED that pussy. As I was saying, if I were you i wouldn't try to fuck with moi (that's right bitch,I know French too) if you try to message me again I will break legs and choke you with one arm as you die slowly watching me fuck your bitch (just kidding you have no bitch ROASTED dab)

written by faggots FOR faggots

Leave it to a fucking cartoon to make you autismo aspie fucks feel smart somehow.

OP's right, most rick & morty fans are the sci fi equivalent of bronies

fucking faggot

Makes me wonder, is there an IQ ceiling of sorts for religious people? Like they can only comprehend so much before just giving up and resorting to ad hominems

drop the "ching-chong" next time

Say you got them from think geek or something

What about your fucking, what about your little bastard? I told you that I was the top student of my Seal Force training course, and I had a lot of secret actions on Al Qaeda, and I killed more than three hundred people. I am very familiar with the orangutan war, and I am the most beautiful sniper of the entire US military. You are just the next target for me. I will use the earth before the total never seen the accuracy to kill you, you wait to see it. Do you think you can make such a thing through the internet? Strange, death and death. When we were in the speech, I have informed me in the United States arranged spy system, and your IP position has been in my hands, free you first prepared it, bastard. The typhoon is coming, and the typhoon will completely destroy your life. You are dead, kid kid. I am at any time, and I can use more than seven hundred ways to kill you, and these seven kinds of only need to hand only. I have not only karate training, I can also use the US Marine Corps military library to destroy you completely, you useless waste. If you knew that you were talking about this humor before you would have something to end, you might hesitate. But you do not, free you now dead, mentally retarded. I will pull out the whole world of your anger, and you will suffocate in this anger. You are dead, kid kid.

summer

yes the summer that was 3 years ago

pendejo

sounds like hindu with downs

my quads demands you leave this forever faggot

I like rick and morty but I'm not an aspie pretentious fuck about it.

it doesnst work like this you idiotic faggot cocksucking testicle eating faggot

whomst´ve

If you don't not obey the quads you really are just another massive fucking faggot of the highest caliber and you should kill yourself anyways because your thread is fucking gay.