Why do poor people vote against their own interests?

Why do poor people vote against their own interests?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E48QqcTOXeY
medlineplus.gov/ency/article/001554.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=t-Ydoh_5EjU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_between_U.S._states_and_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>their own interests

stopped reading right there

Because we hate the opposition even more.

Simple. They're stupid.

media too stronk user

>Get BTFO on Sup Forums
>Take your shitty thread to the garbage can of the internet
Cringe.

Sometimes you have to take one on the chin in order to hurt the other guy more.

Why do democrats think their shit smells great?

lower tax rate, but sice the republicans have shown themselves as complete retards even with a full majority im voting democrat next election even if its the fucking antichrist, just out of smite

because they are literally retarded and the rich republicans tell them that democrats want to take their guns and hate the little baby jesus.

youtube.com/watch?v=E48QqcTOXeY

In my 10 years on Sup Forums, this is the shittiest forced meme I've ever seen.

Because the political system is fucked up with its two party system so that if you want to vote for less gun control then you also have to vote for a wall to keep out the mexicans, or if you want to vote for net neutrality, then you also have to vote for privilege checking to become mandatory.

medlineplus.gov/ency/article/001554.htm

>>>>>Get BTFO on Sup Forums

but, thats when you were supposed to stop reading. it was the end of the sentence.

this. you lefty morons cant make a single post without getting laughed at.

>implying red states voted to expand obamacare

red state voters are either insured by their job (which blue state voters do not have) or they are not insured at all

^

>implying Sup Forums is not the garbage can of the internet

my sides

>morons
youtube.com/watch?v=t-Ydoh_5EjU

>just out of smite
it's spite. smite is the verb. you smite for spite! :D
also no you're not you'll vote for another redneck like you do every election.

>red state voters are either insured by their job (which blue state voters do not have)

you fucking moron, the affordable care act requires full-time employees to be covered by their employer, you're so ignorant of this topic that you should just shut your mouth

Remind me again who it was rioting/torching cars/trashing stores?

>thinking one candidate will completely represent your interests
>In a two party system
my sides

I was implying that blue state voters do not have a job retard.

Not supporting the meme but worse than wew lad?

People on both sides are.

You'd learn that if you left your safe space every once in a while.

>democrats want to take their guns
Well to be fair that's not exactly wrong. Democrats have been trying to ban all them scary black rifles for years. Had Hillary won and the Democrats taken congress it'd be over for the second amendment. Deck would be have been stacked for a perfect storm.

your mom

Please give me 1 news article where it states there are non-minority republicans rioting or trashing stores.

>vote against their own interests?
Because they're stupid, that's also why they're poor.

you bootlicking bourgeois apologist

there are games being played on so many levels here, and your pea-brain only lets you see surface-deep

yeah, just like Obama took yer guns, right?

Why is this a meme? Red states did not vote to expand Obamacare.

Because they are always blinded by people promising them things they should know they wont get. Usually poor and stupid go hand in hand.

which is why California has the largest GDP of any state in the country, right?

how are we making all this money by not working?

kek
not even an amerifag, just enjoying the shitshow you guys are putting on.

blue states don't have jobs? what? seriously, what the fuck are you talking about?

do you do any research at all or just let shit spew from your upper asshole? Blue state economies dominate this country. Feel free to compare and contrast, say, California and Alabama. Or how about New York and Mississippi.

Try to put words together in a cogent manner and please, for your own safety, review the instructions first. Because, you know, you're an idiot.

because they're stupid

>higher tax rates for everybody so niggers and millenials can be lazy

>pls ignore hollywood

but that's not true....

Why do you assume you understand what their interests are better than they do?

>games

because the poor are uneducated.

This is exactly what Republicans were saying about Obama, and Bill Clinton, and every democrat president for years.
Dems controlled the White House and Senate for 2 years when Obama was first elected. You still have guns. They didn't take them away. The first amendment still exists, and there has been no significant push to repeal the second amendment.

This is a scare tactic. Democrats want to limit guns, they clearly don't want to "take away your guns" because they have had the chance, and did not do it.

>Get BTFO on Sup Forums

>HAHA CHECKMATE MEXICO WE TRICKED YOU INTO LETTING OUR TAXPAYERS PAY FOR THE WALL HAHAHAHAHA

My insurance went from awesome before ACA to utter shit now. It costs my employer, and me, three times as much for less than a quarter of the coverage. I hate Democrats for fucking my healthcare over completely, and I hate the republicans for being too cowardly to just repeal it. I did vote for my interests. My life was demonstrably better prior to the Obama presidency. Fuck the democrats and the RINOS. If there is any justice all of them will simultaneously have fatal strokes.

>rioting
>looting

try again jamal

Pathetic.

why do you think you know what my interests are?

you have shit insurance and your employer is a cheap ass

because obongocare was made for inner city fatasses. and rednecks hillbillies just fix their own physical problems with a bottle of jack daniels and some moonshine

The lumpen understands well the situation of a country, he is the first to feel the effects of economic measures.

I have affordable healthcare with ACA. It needs to be fixed, not destroyed. Besides, Republicans can't even find a better replacement idea.

Ask yourself why Trump decided to run as a Republican. That's why.

This is what Trumptards actually believe, folks.

and you get neither because both of the party's are funded by corps , and the president got no power .
at least must say Obama resisted a bit
Trump became obedient pet in the first two months

cause some of us can't be reasoned with, some of us just want to watch the world burn.

my insurance is less than $90 a month for a Silver HMO, your employer needs to get their shit together, and when you make vague statements like "less than a quarter of the coverage," it shows you're making shit up

Texas, Florida, North Carolina, Ohio, and Pennsylvania are all in the top 10. Tell me what they all have in common.

You're fucking kidding, right? right? Tell me you're just trolling and not this stupid.

California's economy is so strong, it is ranked number 6 in the world. More here for you: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_between_U.S._states_and_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

>Simple. They're stupid.
This guy gets it.

Morals.

Rampant drug overdoses

Well, when you're older and get kicked out of your parents house, that is.

Much worse.

Why do shills post on this website? Nobody cares. Nobody will ever care. The last election was a multi-issue campaign, not a single issue middle finger to the democrats.

I don't think Ben Garrison believes his own BS. He just found a way to make a good living out of stroking the egos of the retarded alt right

Making it so people on the no fly list or mentally ill can't buy guns isn't infirnging on second amendment. I don't support assault rifle bans and I was a Bernie supporter. As I recall Bernie hardly ever brought up gun control but hey I guess he's a commie so you can't swallow your pride.

Somebody gets it.

this just shows how much hate is inside of you. Make people suffer who you don't agree with politically at the cost of your own self interest.

Implying every poor has the same interests.

Bernie's from Vermont, they have a lot of hunters there, the mainstream Dems always gave him shit for not being anti-gun

They tried to do that sort of thing after every shooting they could possibly exploit. It's not that they didn't do it, it's that they failed.

The problem is they didn't have the numbers when they had their best chance at getting away with it (after Scalia croaked) and when they did the supreme court and the undecided voters among those of us who enjoy firearms was sitting there reading over their shoulders. Trying to support the usual song and dance like Obama did in his second term would have torpedoed that second term.

You can have the White House and Congress, but if you don't have the Supreme Court you can't really do things like that. It's pretty much the main reason a lot of us gun nuts were worried about Hillary and the dems taking the whole show. Then they could have slapped in pretty much anyone they wanted in the SC and done whatever they wanted.

nice 2nd-grade reading comprehension level

because neither party actually represents the interests of their constituents. at best your politicians pay lip service to keep getting elected.

what is your deductible for $90 a month

Texas, the number two state, is $800 million less than California. New York (3) is $600 million more than Florida (4).

We can do this all day long. Take a peak at the bottom of the list. See any blue states in the bottom five? Didn't think so. Try again.

Check the math, friendo.