Waifu thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-80E_FRMuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inb4 404

(saya)
I am still confused what is this "community goal bounty hunting"
(koume)
Down where it is wetter baby it is better take it from meeee!
So what you been up to?

; - ;

Well people didn't buy tickets so I got out of training. Good times. I'm happy today

It's a thing where you get extra credits based on how much you earned from bounty hunting in a specific system... or something like that. Currently I'm top 50%.

There's a community goal for bounty hunting?

You need to sign up for it first. "Protect traders in Harma"

Is that system controlled by any of the factions?

claimed

Aw that sounds nice, so you have time to just shill out now?
Extra credits? so is it for collage? I'm not good with how freedom land works

Archon Delaine. Hostile to me, but that hasn't been a problem.

Game called Elite Dangerous you silly.

I'm with Li Yong Rui
Both Independants, would that be fine?

I'm with Aisling Duval. Yes, it's fine. Just be careful not to shoot others of your factions or you lose merits.

>Avril Lavigne
>disgusted saya.jpg

>Avril Lavigne
Wat?

I confused the two. Me and my friend always called A. Lavigny Duval Avril Lavigne .-.

Owwwwwww I see now! I have considered getting that I am good a flying games and I haven't had a good space game in a while

I should've drank water before going to bed

Claimed

youtube.com/watch?v=N-80E_FRMuM

Mio.. claimed.

Going to pledge to Li Yong Rui next. Want those pack missiles.

Hai Jui.

Elite is a good simulator if you feel like hauling biowaste.

Hangover? Kek. The trick is to drink enough to still be drunk when you wake up.

do you have a hang over?

Shilling time...or just waiting for one that's better.

I didn't have enough for that

I might

>not staying pledged to the same Power
>disgust.jpg

Haha I meant chill but I guess shill works to
I am a little confused could I get a bit more explanation sorry
What was it you drank to get you in this state

Why would you? You'll miss on some good things if you just stick to one.

They wanted me to go to a 2 week training course. It was BS stuff. Wasn't about it. Luckily the ticket was never purchased by the bigwigs. So I lucked out.

What do I gain from switching? Some not so good modules

Oi Yuno

Saya a disloyal traitor?

Just seen that scene, why is Tomoko so retarded

scotch and white rum. I have no alcohol now

Eh. Remember that WataMote is supposed to be a comedy, and she misinterpreted a lot of things in that particular episode. Why do Japanese school girls play Twister in Bikinis?

Hello everyone.

Prismatic shields. Pack hound.. not sure if there's anything else good tbh.. Maybe imperial hammer.

I made it clear that I wouldn't stick forever, so it's ok.

Well I did get some good laughs out of the previous episodes and it also was relatable at some spots, but it just keeps getting so ridiculously embarassing and retarded that it makes me outright dislike Tomoko instead of sympathising with her

Will you betray me though

Dam thats good, was it just meant to be a boring course or was it to do with the freedom sticks?
Holla mine freund!
You has good taste, good scotch is the nectar of the gods
Biowaste? sounds like truck sim in space

Yeah, she has that effect. If you read the manga you'll probably dislike her more and more, just based on your current opinion of her.

She's kinda stupid, but she's trying her best.

i'll just go cry myself to sleep than. point taken.

with honorable mentions to Tomoko. I have a fantastic art of dat ass somewhere

and a Lilly folder that went to the void, but you live with your losses as a man

Call me whatever you want, I'm sticking with mine

No total boring course. It would of been a drag out bunch of bullshit about safety and them telling me I don't know what I'm doing. And I sitting there with a smile because I have to.

I don't even see how I could..

That's what it is, but you can also see a star after star and listen to friendship drive charging over and over and over again if you decide to go exploring, or you can go shoot stuff..

Hai Kyoko? That's what her name was?

Yup, that's her name. Sorry if i sounded like an attention whore, i just really want to talk to someone.

It may be pronounced mine, but it's spelled mein (yes yes dyslexia but how would I know if it's just typing or a genuine mistake heh)

Ehh yeah not planning to read it
Best part so far was the spot on ending to the episode where she went to the red light district heh

That's good enough I guess

:(

oh i forgot pic didn't i?

Why her? What you like about her?

Yus.

I'm more concerned about you than how you forgot a picture

Claimed

plz no bully.

So there just going to have taught you to suck eggs
Shoot stuff you say sounds interesting, Tbh I just would like to see pretty things
That one was a typing mistake
Any way what been happening with you we haven't spoken in a while

Well, despite having some questionable morals, she does try her hardest to do what she believes in. Plus she is really cute.
oh thank you, one of my e-friends went to get an operation, to remove a tumor, it was assumed really risky, and i just don't feel good.

that's rough. when are they supposed to be back?
Did you post here before? I remember a second kyouko

Well not in a waifu thread, but i did start a whole thread based on kyouko. He is probably still in the hospital, he can't call me until he awakens obviously, which can be in 2 or 3 hours or even more. Plus i don't even know if i will be the first one he thinks off when he get's up, i think his family will be on his priority list. And if he doesn't call me for a day... well i might just collapse on myself.

Eggs???

maybe if it takes too long, it's only because he won't have access to his phone right away after he wakes up.
I'm sure he's gonna think about you, but can't promise he's gonna be able to call.

Don't you know the phrase teaching your grandmother to suck eggs?

well yeah, i know that, but i will still go into a panic attack. Honestly if he lived close to me, i would walk to the hospital right now. And the fact there is a storm outside doesn't help me calm down at all.

Is that a reference to ren and stimpy?? I just prefer eyes.

I hope you don't.
How far is he from you?
Maybe you should put some music on and shut your blinds so you forget about that storm

Here and
Cute

Saya where are you from

Ah ausgezeichnet
Yeah true I was in St Petersburg and then just didn't happen to see you here
Are you still on Malta?

i'm in Czech, he is in Germany. I tried listening to music for a bit, but it turns out all the music i listen to usually just made me kinda depressed.

You might need new music for this occasion.
I listen to different kinds that can help me in different situations.
What do you usually listen to?

When i game, i listen to Trance music, when i relax i listen to Amon Tobin (No idea what the genre is named), and for occasions like this i tried a genre i abandoned a while ago called Retro Wave. It didn't benefit me. What is some music you would recommend?

No it is just a saying witch means teaching some one something they already know how to do
Yip still here for another month and a half, and things are starting to piss me off
>Hugs

I really don't know those genres, so I'm not sure how to guide you from there.
I like to listen to acoustic songs or piano, but when I'm sad it doesn't really help, so I listen to much heavier things.
but I doubt you would like that.

Hey Tomo been a while. Thank you.
I just remember on that show, the happy happy joy joy song the old.dude said it. "I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs." Also cute shocked yuno

It's ok, i'm just gonna enjoy the crackle of the storm, perpetually falling deeper into depression. Now would be a splendid time for my fear of storms to come back.

Hi yuno
It has. I work now

Yeah, shooting is quite fun and you can find some pretty things in space, but those are quite rare.

She is cute! Been a long time since I watched the anime, so I don't really remember anything about her..

Yrop

According to Wikipedia, Amon Tobin is Electronica, trip hop, breakbeat, IDM, house, nu jazz and drum and bass.
You could use last.fm to find more music related to what you like.

how are you heretic scum doing

I need you to be a bit more specific

Oh, what exactly is going wrong?

Northern Austria you mean

Have you found your "work-rythm" yet

My what?

We can talk about something else if you want, it would probably get my mind off things.
She was kinda bossy
well thanks. I might look into that, i don't listen to music too often, but if i find someone like amon tobin, i would probably go into a music coma.
What?

Yes that's a good idea.
Been watching any good anime lately?
how have you been moka?

Haha I read shocked as socks
Mmmmm that quote sounds dirty
so how your butt doing?
Hm Sounds like it is not going to be for me, I need some thing with a bit more frequent with the stuff
Tention with the other divers, I have already had one fist fight (tho it was nothing big just a scuffle)

>Northern Austria
That's just Bavaria. If you want you can take them

claim

Walking to work right now

The last one i remember was Kino no tabi, i really enjoyed that one, i tried to rewatch Madoka recently, but got stuck on episode 5. I was working a lot the past month so i haven't got much time for anime.

As in is work bearable by now

Your region

Wow what's the cause of it
Well you said you like and need fistfights once I think

Nah, if we are uniting Bavarians with Austria, you migth aswell go all the way and take all the Germans.

Has it been everything you've ever hated??
How's the tours been??

What is that one about?
I should rewatch madoka, it's so good.
The latest one I started watching is Made in Abyss.

Why does she look like a mix of Tanya and Taiga to me

Oh no I hate it
Incompetence and people fighting each other over stupid things so yeah

Irrelevant, Gab a shit.