My muslim bf doesnt wants to wear condoms and i have been pregnant 9 times and had to use a morning after pill

My muslim bf doesnt wants to wear condoms and i have been pregnant 9 times and had to use a morning after pill.
I am allergic to birth control and get incredibly sick for days using the morning after.
I dont know what to do and i am afraid i lose my fertility using the morning after pills so much.

Just wipe yourself off on his eyebrows after each encounter.

Take knige and stab him and marry a white guy

Stop dating muslims

knife*

use a intrauterine contraceptive device (stérilet in french)

Anal, oral, pulling out, leaving him.

>IT'S EXTREMELY EASY YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

Why?
He is really nice, considerate and always picks me up from work.
I am still working on my license.

Does he feels that?
i dont want him to notice that i am using it.

Take it in the ass

>I am still working on my license.
Let me guess you are barely of age.
He is the first guy you ever dated in you`re life because he robbed you from the cradle.

How old are you and how old are you?

He is older but i would not say robbing from the cradle.
Its pretty normal to date a older guy these days, his brother and wife got already married when she was 18 and he 27.
My bf is 25 im 18 and im not going to marry yet.

I dont really see why it matters that he is my first real bf, we have been dating for a year and a half every now and day is better then the last.

We have been dating for a year and a half now and every day is better then the last*

Kys race traitor

>bf is 25
No, no he isn't. Maybe 35.

Enjoy your shitty life OP.
Dumb cunt

A simple google image search indicate that the pic is not OP

Stop dating The Unibrowbomber

Dump him before he chops your head off

that eyebrow though
this guy must own a kebab shop or something

>I dont know what to do and i am afraid i lose my fertility

Evolution, in this case.

>falling for this b8

Bullshit story. You wouldn't know you were preggers in a day, which is when you can still use Plan B.

But if this weren't b8, I'd tell you to tell him "No Condom, No Pussy." Just make sure you record it when he cuts your head off.

Kick this guy in his ass... doesn't want to wear a rubber and doesn't care for your health... are you an idiot? Will take you 5 years until you realize how stupid you are...

Just going to leave this here.

Everyone here is stupid for not demanding tits or gtfo. Where's the fucking timestamp?

>female
>on Sup Forums
>timestamp and tits or gtfo

Inb4 TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT

Take your fucking time, lads. Dead thread is fucking dead, let it 404.