Why do you smoke Sup Forums?

Why do you smoke Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom/8-bits-of-blue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cock.

go on

It gets me in contact with thoughts and feelings i don't get when sober. But it's only as good as it is contrasted though, so it's important to be sober most of the time.

Are you a German with PTSD?

Healthy pablo.

So that's a yes?

Maybe, i'm high.

got me a half zip of girl scout cookies

cause being high is fun

go on

Your mom's hairy dick

go on

It's so big and hairy I thought it was dug out of Lynard Skynards plane crash

interesting
How does that make you feel?

Depression & anxiety

There's the truth
Thanks user

because being high all the time makes me a better person

You're welcome. I would be dead without weed, depression is a bitch but high is like meh.

Dude, I got friends and family in the same boat
Just remember they deeply care about you

I'm a self hating tranny. So, depression and anxiety.

wow

Smoking is degenerate. Expand your mind with knowledge and self-improvement.

What?

Hey user, could you talk more how weed helps you with depression? I'm curious

Knowledge is only good if you have drive. No sense in discovering the cure for cancer if you have no way to bring it to people. Self-realization is bullshit. I realize I'm a tranny. I realize I'm a freak. I realize I will never be free from worry and we're all going to die. Trust me, knowledge can be overrated.

>Be me, an almost 30 year old fat, weaboo fucktard that fapped almost exclusively to loli and almost never left my apartment.
>Coworkers finally offer me weed.
>First couple times were rough, and I was paranoid as fuck that I was going to reveal my powerlevel
>Gradually though I realize that while weed makes it way harder to remember what I was just saying, it doesn't make me suddenly confess to being a loli-loving cuck
>Start having real conversations with people for the first time in my life.
>Start meditating
>Lose almost 100 lbs
>Now I can talk to anyone, sober or high. When I'm sober I'm more coherent, when I'm high I'm friendlier, have a better vocabulary, and more interesting ideas.
>Plus, it makes sex, and especially orgasm just so much better, at least for me.

Dopamine gives you a warm feeling and skin tingles take the jitters away. It just becomes easier to push that ball of sadness a little lower, especially with the random thoughts. It's still there, so's the anxiety. Just under the surface.

>orgasms
>food
>tv shows

it just makes everything more entertaining

Because it makes me feel like the shitty music I make sounds better than it actually is and because it makes me giggle like a faggot at retarded shit then helps me fall asleep at night instead of laying in bed staring at the ceiling endlessly questioning why I am still alive to begin with.

soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom/8-bits-of-blue

only thing that can take away my chronic pain, anxiety and depression. nothing else works. would have ended it if didn't have weed keeping me clam.

if those are your examples of "knowledge" you must get out of your comfort zone more my friend

It's makes nothing to do something to do

What?

Sure, I have no friends and I stay at home 24/7, weed helps me to enjoy the small things in life, I'm very lonely, I have a remote job so I work from my room, weed is just a nice way of escapism for me, helps me with appetite, sleep and overall happiness.

/thread

I use it for a second source of income and to sleep. I smoke at least 2 blunts a day and am able to be productive. It takes away the little voice in my head that was constantly tellkg me I am a piece of shit.

Makes me want to exercise like a madman.

nigga wut?

same here.

to fill an empty void

Slater

Are you rolling that up? Or just a pic you've found?

To help me sleep at night.

Helps me sleep without feeling super groggy the next day.

I believe if you need weed to make your life less boring then thats your own issue, if you smoke constantly you'll never be able to live life like a normal human, you'll just constatnly be stoned and content with doing nothing. The worst is when you become dependant and run out. Weed doesn't help anxiety and depression, it just locks it away in a box until you have a mental atom bomb in the future.

Chronic migraines from a car accident and shoulder injuries from having weak joints - ironic because my joints are not weak

pic I found
12 inch raw cone

Thankyou
That's how I feel too, it's like alcohol.
There's partying, then there is alcoholism

This helps with migraines? Why isn't it legal?

I've read it helps with migraines but it always makes mine worse.

Works like a charm and legal where I am, feel a migraine come on and 5 mins later I'm grinning like a fool and carrying on with my day. I used to be a royal asshole from them and at the worst wanted to step infront of a train. Mind you that was with a migraine that lasted about 3 months.

What?

May just be the strain, if your headaches are brought on by physical pain (shoulders or neck injuries) than a solid indica might be best, if it's a pressure headache from changing weather than try a sativa.

My depression makes me want to kill myself to the point that It's just being said over and over uncontrollably. When I smoke my emotions and erratic behavior mellow out and if that makes me lazy oh well

keeps me from drinking--recovering alcoholic here

You're not fixing your addiction to drugs though, you're just subsituting it.

to forget how lonely I am

yeah, with something that won't kill me AND helps with my crippling anxiety

It's not really fixing it
But at least you won't die

I just stare a dating sites