Fucked my roommates girlfriend last weekend...

Fucked my roommates girlfriend last weekend. Besides replaying the amazing time in my mind the best part is seeing him everyday. Ask me anything. Girl in the pic is her

Can do kik too if you post your username

Better hope your roommate doesn't browse Sup Forums

Har, no way, he's not into Sup Forums He has a gf instead

Any nude pics of her?

There are a few people who do both, not many though.

Unfortunately not. Thinking about setting up a cam in the bathroom. I had only seen her once naked before last weekend. Let's just say it peaked my interest. You like her?

Tough juggle my man

how did it happen? did she like it? will it happen again?

her on halloween

fuck! I wanna fuck her. more of those blowjob lips

any higher quality picture?

I like to make shit up online so anonymous people I've never met might think I'm cool too.

Ive been fucking my roomates gf for the past 3 months. It's the best situation. Sex with no gf drama.

Her and her br were out having a good time, drinking and stuff. They came back and I was on the couch. I think he wanted to go to sleep, but she wanted to stay up, so she came to hang out with me while he went to sleep.

She seemed to enjoy it. I was worshipping her pussy. I hope it happens again. She flashed me a little the other day, but it could've been accidental

You like her her huh? I imagined what it would be like to fuck her for awhile and it did not disappoint

because this is so hard to believe.

Oh come on, you must have a dick Pic??

see this stuff does happen

Girls are whores user, you dont need to make up shit like this, this is more believable than girl being faithful

When people live in close quarters sexual tensions build. I am more in shape than my roomate and i accidently on purpose let her see me naked coming out of the shower. The weeks following started to get pretty flirtatious and intense

I used a similar strategy. Not to mention it turned me on to be near naked around her, eyeing her down

Still here for questions/comments/kik

She's in the middle in this pic

this happened to me in college. really the same kind of story. me and my roommate were pretty similar guys but I was just a little better in shape and more dangerous. didnt bang her (but neither did they, she was a few years younger) but i've never had better head in my life...so eager

She started walking around the apartment with just a tshirt and panties so i started walking around shirtless. Then id visually check her out, it just kept escalating

I Know one

Did you creampie her?

>posting a bunch of fagbook pix claiming to have gotten in that even tho she has a bf
stop being a faggot and post proof or gtfo you dumb fucking liar

are you a BBC?

O ya she started doing the panties thing for me too. Never long enough for me to get a pic, but long enough for me to see her nice thigh gap and shape. I don't know if you can tell from the pics, but it's very nice

That was one of the best parts. After awhile I asked her if she was on birth control. She hesitatedly said yes so i slipped the condom off and didn't last much longer before unloading in her. Ultra satisfying. Can answer more over kik if you have it

no, we live in a very white area.

Proof? Like I said it was unexpected and I can't just pull out a camera during it

interest?

>Like I said it was unexpected and I can't just pull out a camera during it
yes you can you fucking megamoron cuck.
actually you're worse than a cuk
cucks recognize they're worthless
you actually think getting sloppy seconds is an achievement of somesort
hope you enjoy the taste of her bfs dick, balls, and semen.
faggot liar

I'm not a cuck. I made her bf a cuck. Sounds like you got cheated on and are still crying about it

you're wrong on all fronts
did you enjoy the salty taste of her boyfriends semen ridden pussy?
mr
>i worshiped that pussy which her boyfriend had just finished plowing
lmao. yet somehow you convince yourself you're not a fucking faggot. hahahahaa
even if a girl cheated on me i'd have the same mentality, she gave some faggot my sloppy seconds, now they both can fuckoff cause that shit's disgusting and i'm not taking no faggots sloppy seconds

The girl im fucking js average looking and not as good looking as the girls i usually fuxk, but its so goddamn hot because im basically cucking my roomate. Sometimes we fuck on his bed. Its hot as fuck

How did this escalate into you fucking her?

pride aside, he's factually not the cuck. by strict dictionary-definition.
technically getting sloppy-seconds, though unless you're fucking a virgin, we all are. but he ain't no cuck.

>fucking in the same pool of sweat and filth as your so called friend
faggot why dont you just suck his dick, it's a much more effective method of absorbing his bodily fluids

Like I said kik is a better way to go. She was extra flirtatious because I think she was annoyed that her bf went to bed early. She was wearing a skirt and she noticed I was staring. She tried to cover up and be modest, but I let her know that I enjoyed it

Did she ever mention her BF?
> She tried to cover up and be modest, but I let her know that I enjoyed it
green text the whole story. I want to learn how to escalate

I really had to initiate but i made her feel sexy and comfortable. I traced up her leg with my finger until I could see her panties. Once I saw those, I lost control and kissed her. Her leg and lips were so soft I couldn't help myself

I knew she had a bf. He was my roommate. She did mention him a few times while we were going at it, but I already knew about him. I don't know about green texting the whole story I just wanted to answer questions and hear what others would do with her since i'm still thinking about it all the time

You sound like a faggot who doesnt get laid.

Its more like he fucks in a pool of my sweat cum, and her juices. There have been a few times that his bed hadnt dried before he came home and she had to tell him she was playing with herself.

It depends on how attractive you are. If you arent at least mildly attractive it isnt going to happen.

>mental gymnastics
keep telling yourself you're not a faggot cuck using his gf as a proxy for your inssatiable lust for your friends cock, ballsweat and semen.
maybe one day it'll be true and not just a bunch of lies to convince your ego what a worthless waste of life you are

OP here. Headed offline soon. Post your kik if you want any details or want to tell me about how you'd fuck her for my fapping and hopefully fucking her material