Being white but not supporting White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride

Explain yourself

my community isn't overrun with non-whites so I don't need to try hard about being uncomfortable around them

I don't want to look like an angry potato

I don't know. I live in an area that costs a lot of money to live in so the non-whites here are respectable people

but i do user,i do.

Because racism

Why should I?
What does it give me or other people?

This. I live in the Arena District of Columbus, OH. The only non white people I see here are usually engineers and software developers. They speak coherent English and live normal functioning lives.

Proud of what? Being hillbillys? Rednecks? Inbreds? There are very few white who are worth looking up to.

Go to bed Fox News

Idk man. I'm pretty much a hardcore liberal. Everyone is equal. But I was talking to a black guy recently on random video chat. And he was telling me that races naturally segregate themselves. And that he believed black people are going to start segregating themselves to prevent whitewashing. It was the first time in my life I felt stupid for believing in equality. Like I thought we were all cool. He said it's all a competition over pussy and resources. And that black people are going to just create black only versions of everything. Fuckin' weird ass conversation. Random video chat is weird.

That makes him sound kind of racist though.

I know! I think it's black people's only solution to systemic racism. Inversion. Shit is nuts dude.

>Everyone is equal.

I'm not a homosexual edgelord

superlulz. nice bait

There is no actual proof of systemic racism in the west though user. There is plenty of proof of all races containing racists though.
If you're convinced you're racist simply for being white, you drank the koolaid.

>Because racism

im educated

Yeah, once I realized that everyone is a racist, I just shrugged my shoulders, chuckled, and went back to work. I guess my only question here is, should we do away with discrimination laws in general?

Good comeback, you really proved your point.

Nah we shouldn't. Having an opinion about people is fine, discriminating based on that opinion or acting violent because of it shouldn't be legal.
Our society would become a shit show if we allowed direct discrimination.
People get to associate or not associate with whoever they want in their personal life, but they don't get to disadvantage others by banning them from schools, businesses and the like

Because you need to earn pride. Your parents fucked and now you're white. Have a cookie.

Nearly every modern convenience that you have was made by a white man. Let that sink in for a bit

Ok, being white but not supporting white pride...I guess it makes no sense to be proud of something that is random. I'm just proud of everybody at this point in my life. The real world is gnarly.

But you did as much as a black man to earn that convenience.
Information and technology thrives best when shared, becoming insular promotes stagnation and ultimately the death of your community.

Fucking this

White people don't have much to be proud of. I tell people I'm half Spanish because I'm embarrassed.

I mean just look at north korea, they're way behind on anything because they've set their country up to them against the world.
That is just as stupid as being white pride user. You're you, a human with your experiences and that is all you are.
Unless you take direct part in some wrongdoing, you're not at fault.

Couldn't agree more. Very well said.

It's the closest we can get to equality, having everyone being equal under the law and then letting them fail or succeed on their own merit.

And to add to this, letting people know that unless something illegal has happened to them, playing the victim isn't an acceptable thing to do.
I could whine about my nervous breakdown 5 years ago being because society didn't conform to my needs.
But who the hell am I to ask for that?
If I don't function properly, it's my responsibility do something about it.

Because I don't care about anyone outside of my immediate family and to be honest I'm not a fan of humanity in general and couldn't care less about skin colour in regards to my general dislike for people

Not arrogant enough to take pride in other people's achievements.
My own, sure. All those groups are circlejerks for cunts who have never done anything worth mentioning.

I don't think being an Albino is anything to be proud of.

White people aren't albinos, they're just adjusted to living in areas with less sun. Freckles wouldn't be a thing if we were all albinos.

Oh you mean pink people!

Why not pink pride then?

We only really go pink when sun burned, otherwise it is a sort of cream/peach mix, of lighter or darker tones depending on our heritage.
Personally I don't think being proud of a random trait that you have no choice in having makes sense.

Nor do I, but only albinos are really white.

This movement should be called pink pride.
Because even silly persons should be accurate.

The world is made up of many different tribes. Some tribes need more help then others. Nothing wrong with that IMO. Wer all human and stuck on this mud ball till we find a way off. No reason we shouldn't help each other. That's naive AF I know. The Worlds a scary fucking place. We really should focus on space travel and get the whole World involved. A mega project to bring us all together. We need to educate the fuck out of the tribes that are behind the rest. Above all we need to feed the children. A McDonalds on every fucking corner but kids are staving tonight. Why is this world so cruel?

its gay

I don't have to compensate for a tiny dick.

I'm not inbred

That is not the common nomenclature for caucasians though.
Trying to change it to pink pride is just as asinine as asserting that colored people is racist, but people of color isn't.

McDonalds is to food, what crayons is to high art.

Yeah OP...I don't want to be a white pride. I want to be proud I served my country. I want to be proud I make good art and help people. I want to be proud of other people and their success. And be proud of people when they fail, but get back up. Because that's what every good movie has. A person who fails, and then gets back up. They back up. They once fail. And then get back up. They lose everything. The job. The money. The house. The friends. The girlfriend, or boyfriend. They take a big risk in the life. And then they get back up! Get back up. I'm proud of the guy who get back up. Because he fail. Then he get back up again. Amd stronger. Because he get back up. Get back up. Tuna sandwich.

Point was a kitchen on every Conner and kid go hungry. Kitchens all over the fucking place really, so why do we hole up in are own little worlds and shut out others in pain? It's easy to walk over a bum. I find it harder to walk over a child thats in need. I myself dont have the resources to feed people but corporations like MacDonalds.....

We have plenty of food to feed the world, but would handing people everything promote a successful world?
You know the whole "Give a man a fish, teach a man to fish" analogy.

Some lady was telling me that McDonalds does satanic child sacrifices in the back rooms. More children go missing at McDonalds than any other place in the country [not fact checked]. They are sacrificing children to the Illuminati. And grinding the bodies into the hamburger patties.

Sure, I agree with that. But man a hungry 5 year old doesint need a lecture on how to fish, He needs a big mac!

Im a turk in europe but i would like to join this movement.

Eyy...this guy...Tell us all about it my friend.

Actually the place most kids disappear in the US is in the various disney parks.
Of course we should help kids, they aren't big enough to take care of themselves, adults we should help by training them in taking care of themselves.
Why? you would get more out of acknowledging you being a turk and openly speaking out about the things you think are going wrong.

I did many times actually

Keep doing it, you're partially exempt of being called a racist for talking out against what is happening with a bunch of the immigrants here in Europe.
If you stand up and say "I don't expect to be coddled because of my heritage, motherfucking punish these people who are unwilling to follow our rules".

Racial pride is bullshit. Being proud of something that you don't have any control over is nonsensical. What's even worse, is that pride fucks use other people's accomplishments to make themselves feel special-- despite the fact that they've done nothing to better humanity. It's the highest level of degeneracy.

Pic related