How would your reaction have been if Mike died instead?

how would your reaction have been if Mike died instead?

I would of have been more sad because he is the most talented one.
Cherter had an unique voice tho

>gook killing himself
nothing unique in a 1b+ population

This, who gives a flying fuck if a zergling dies.

ouch, the edge

It would still be sad, but the thing about Chester dying is that people started to do research and discovered he was abused and had a lot of problems in his life that led to addictions, so it's not like "some rich guy was sad for a day and killed himself", it's more like "Some guy was always depressed because of his shitty life, and we just realized that"

m8, asians are literally the fucking Zerg

This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill

btw this is my first post on Sup Forums ever I usually frequent Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums and /r9k/

i'd be more upset. mike is an actual decent person and contributes the most to the band's sound. chester is just a guy their record label gave them to replace their original singer last minute, before the hybrid theory EP dropped.

if anyone HAD to go i'm glad it was chester, as bad as that sounds.

Go back to those boards and shitpost there
We only have high-quality shitposts on Sup Forums

What the FUCK I had no idea this nigga is half japanese. Now that I look at him it's kind of obvious. How long has this been a thing?

Dude listen to the Fort Minor song Kenji

He kind of looks like keanu

Much larger disbelief

Chester always profiled as a more vulnerable person having a tragic end

very cool song desu that fort minor album and the first two LP records were pretty quality for the era/genre. don't think it transcends the time period/style suuuper well but maybe that era will be super "in" in a couple decades or something and linkin park/fort minor will be remembered like the turtles or the animals or something.

>How long has this been a thing?
Ever since his dad ejaculated into his mother's vagina.

He forfeited the game until somebody else took him out of the frame and put his name to shame cover up his face boy he can't run the race the pace is too fast he just didn't last

honestly what the fuck does the linkin park bassist do?

it must be the luckiest job in the world, besides being those 2 retards from slipknot running around on stage

It would have actually been sad. Chesters death is just a joke that wrote itself.

DUDE we gamers am i right?!

Joe Hahn's death would move me more than Mike and Chesters.
Probably, because he wrote the only two Linkin Park songs that are relevant (which he also performed all by himself).

I'D LIKE TO INTRODUCE...MR. HAHN

I'd be more surprised, he comes off as a pretty cheerful guy that legitimately enjoys what he does regardless of what other people think.

In hindsight it's actually pretty obvious that the guy who's been literally screaming about wanting to die for the past two decades would kill himself.

Weird