YuroBowl 2017 Grand Final: New England FC vs. Atlanta United FC

It's the big one.

Brady's Boys take on sharpshooter Matty Ryan's Falcons. Patriots have the #1 Defence this season, employing a solid back 4 and a system derived from gegenpressing, meanwhile the Falcons are not to be ignored with their #1 Attack and knack for early goals.

For streams, Brits need not worry as the game is live and free on the BBC, in HD. No advert breaks and our top pundits in the form of Osi Umenyiora and Jason Bell taking the piss out of Chappers, and hopefully Iron Mike Carlson at some point. If you're not so lucky, searching "reddit nfl streams" is a goldmine and there's the usual flash sites like VIPbox and Cricfree.

As I'm sure our regulars are aware, please bear in mind this is a comfy thread. Real yanks are welcome but please take your shoes off inside the house and keep your bright ideas about European politics to yourself.

Kickoff is around 11.30pm GMT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxX00c-yThY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xn1P_yHI1hY
youtube.com/watch?v=fIBjNcsMCcE
blabseal.com/frodo/
youtube.com/watch?v=3RDdTIuXukk
youtube.com/watch?v=lbPv1BibcQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hi
sd stream please

Oh and before anyone asks, logos are from footballasfootball.com

>de gay

>Osi Umenyiora and Jason Bell taking the piss out of Chappers

Nothing better tbqh

>We will never see Osi build his wall

how long is it expected to last

got to get up at 10 tomorrow

What time is the national anthem? Will BBC be showing it?

>de goey

Atlanta United FC is a real thing

It usually lasts about 4 hours

End time of broadcast is 4am

Yeah, BBC coverage starts 11.20

>tfw my boss swapped my shift to the evening tomorrow so I could stay up and watch the game

Top bloke tbf

They are indeed now, I used it a few years back looking at the thread title cache.

Was going to make the OP image more memetic but I can't be fucked. No food in either, daft mistake.

who /england/ here?

Got leftover chicken in the fridge from todays roast dinner, going to have a couple of chicken sandwiches.

i've got a leg of lamb, if i really get desperate i could have a chew

Keep it /comfy/ lads

You'd think if the NFL was actually interested in getting international viewers they'd pick a better timeslot

Here in Germany it's a total niche event. Gained some momentum throughout the last years but still only for hardcore viewers.

didnt think about this, missed my chance to buy something with caffine to keep me up

im gonna fall asleep and miss the end i just know it

>Grand Final

That doesn't sound very yuro to me. This is now an Aussiebowl thread

they should start it a few hours earlier imo, it's already 15;30 west coast is silly, it could easily start at 13:30

I think something like that would be long-term. Shame it can't be in the ~9.30 GMT slot, the late afternoon kickoff

falcons are the approved euro team right?

'no'

Alri J

I just realised I didn't get any food and this sport is all food commercials. I wonder if I can get a pizza at 7am.

Only got 120€ on this year. Heavy on Pats and unders.
Let's go bois.

I'll be struggling to make it 'til half-time.

Always, fäm.

Get a dominos mate, got a delicious meaty one ( waheey) coming in

Go get some KFC

Alri Gary

We are Trumps team you nigger mexican. This isn't the actual county results either.

All of the conservatives are the real football fans around here. Cambridge cucks probably think football is too masculine. Also New Hampshire and Maine are more conservative than you think you've probably never been there.

When you have Bill Maher saying he wants the Falcons to win just because Brady, Belichick, and Kraft support Trump you know we are obviously Trumps team.

Also liberals are currently boycotting the Patriots right now because of the Trump support so stop trying to meme that the Falcons are Trumps team when he himself is definitely rooting for NE...

what do i do until kickoff lads

any tunes>

Oh fuck that was close

Does the BBC have their own commentary team or is it just the American feed? I feel like Brits might be more comfy to listen to in the middle of the night

>Americans have to hold there piss in despite there being commercials every 30 seconds

Is it because their pee gets stuck in their fat folds and they have to clean up? Or becuase it takes them so long to waddle to the bathroom?

based autistic cringe

ok

still waiting for the start of the event...

they will probably have the usual squad of two big nigger yanks and mark 'fletch' chapman wearing some cringe tier blazer jeans combination

I'm watching 8 out of 10 cats countdown, my heart aches for Rachel Riley

youtube.com/watch?v=QxX00c-yThY Comfy late night tune

would for sure help it as monday morning 1-5am isnt exactly prime time

but i think fuck up tradional kickoff times for a niche clientel on the other end of the world hurt income more.

same reason uefa would never fuckup their champions league 8.45pm kickoffs for asian or us market.

No we use the Fox (think it's them tonight) stream for the game, it just goes back to studio instead of an ad break.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xn1P_yHI1hY

CHOOOON

I never find black chicks attractive but goddamn I want to smash Biles

youtube.com/watch?v=fIBjNcsMCcE

Who?

this

however I do like black chicks 2bh

You mean you want to get smashed by her.

gymnasts are the best bruh

Official Rules Explained to Yuropeans Thread

how will burgers ever recover

>Russia's national Handegg team

Can someone give me a beginners guide to the game today please ? :-)

I'm currently using an acestream link for FOX.

Since I'm in germany am I fucked? Caues its P2P. Honestly never used that shit but then again never heard of someone getting whacked cause of TV streaming. Though its P2P and thats usually fucked up here. Any advice/info?

blabseal.com/frodo/

For anyone trying to stream with American commercials.

If you don't have an American flag and you are watching this "sport" then you're nothing more than a pathetic beta cuck.

How beginner are we talking?

I doubt it seeing as fox won't make any money from you even if you didn't watch it.

england will win

aim of game is to run to the end of the pitch without getting taken out

quarterback can throw the ball

i'm just here to bait 2bh

You should be fine. I'd be more worried about trying to stream soccer matches and shit if I were you

honestly am here for banter but will probs fall asleep pretty quick and have work tomorro

youtube.com/watch?v=3RDdTIuXukk

this

however I am supporting the falcons because new england is full of racists and white supremacists

You lot had a novelty game this season too

nothing good opens until 9. It's 7 now. Half time pizza.

Be careful, according to german law it's illegal to stream most of the content available on acestream. Better use a proxy.

That game was in the South of Mexico and they are nothing more than pathetic beta cucks so it fits perfectly.

fucking hell can't they just play
don't really care about all the talking just go on the grass and run

youtube.com/watch?v=lbPv1BibcQo

I know the rules but none of the context behind the game

this is real? russia literally has a handegg team? show me youtube videos

You don't have to watch the pre-game stuff. Just go do something else for 25 minutes and come back.

Are you kidding me right now? :(

is trump there?

What is this black shit

Who /Americancuisine/ here?

I fucking hate Chappers, soppy cunt is about 45 and still calls himself it, wanker.

Most developed countries have a league, it's just amateur outside of Germany/Austria and I think Japan.

They're like Sunday League football teams except they have to hire coaches to travel hundreds of miles each weekend, so they fold eventually.

No, I'm serious. Just google it. I used to watch all the english premier league stream for a while with acestream until I leared it was all P2P. Like I said, you better hide behind a proxy when using acestream.

the sport better be spectacular pardner

The talk is apart of it, the te commercials, all part of the big PR campaign for next year

i switch to a liga mx game until the game starts

who actually from NE/ATL, here, any whoo??

>WE WUZ
>MUH HARD TIME

Well but its a FOX stream they cant monetize me anyway right?

I want to watch a HD stream because I want to see the US ads

Almost the only reason I even want to watch

make america great britain again

are commercials really important? saw people asking for a stream with the "original commercials" and it just looked ridiculous to me

I call bullshit

that is very impressive, are you eating that now?
nice Chidog

Plymouth County, MA reporting.

>larry little
>is quite big

Omg streaming football is illegal you will go to gaol

Christ germans are autistic