There should always be a rekt thread. One bit of fresh c

There should always be a rekt thread. One bit of fresh c.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xY59mR44TLs
imo-official.org/country_hall.aspx?code=USA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No wonder the brits were able to take them over, and no wonder they fuck up and left.

>being THIS retarded

Could use a bump soon

It's just China

that's what you get for being an arrogant cunt

bump for rekage

Does anyone have the compilation of some guy torturing mice?

kys

he dindu nufn. jus goin ta church eh a good boy

>kys
I think you meant to say "I am a faggot and can't handle animal abuse like a man"

>implying animal abuse is meant for men

What happened? Didn't know where to look

It's not for men, but you should handle it like one

The white car in the bg looks like an anime panda.

What happens exactly?

That police got fired
no pun intended

Always the same with those trucks. They have to put a long mirror of visor obligatorily. The manufacturers of these trucks are very responsible for all these deaths. I can not keep this happening. Who make it?

Lots of chattering, I'd imagine.

That escalated quickly

Damn and stupid black !! ... I do not mind crusing and killing potential families. And then goes on the street shooting while there are many people in the sidewalks .. blacks should not exist!

If I were black I would do my best to extinguish my race. Would be the noblest thing he could do for humanity.

One of my all time favourites

youtube.com/watch?v=xY59mR44TLs

ning nong ping pong

>>
Because whenever a truck hits a person. Then returns to step on and stay on, even though the truck is rising and is stepping on something ....

But if the North Asians are the most intelligent! They are the top breed!

Maths championship

CHINA Gold Medals: 147.
USA Gold Medals: 119.
RUSSIA Gold medal: 92.
SOUTHKOREA Gold Medals: 70.
GERMANY Gold medals: 49.

And the participants of the USA, are all Asian immigrants: imo-official.org/country_hall.aspx?code=USA

So the North Asians (ie the whitest Asians) are the superior race.

My man. I love to watch this. It's so fucking brutal and so long. Those screams. I wonder if I ever meet a person with which I can watch rekts.

Maths =/= intelligence

explain yourself!

I did not get more results of the math competition, but the most gold medals were the slaves and asiatic countries of the north.

The most intelligent in the world are Slaves and Asiatics. And right now. These two are mestizos. They are about to create the undisputed superior race of the universe!

bump cause rekt threads are dank

Lost