Who's on track for retirement here? Post age, current savings and when you started saving

Who's on track for retirement here? Post age, current savings and when you started saving
>36
>started saving at 31

What app is that?

Nope. I M fucked.

Haven't started yet. Saving to invest more in my own ventures.

Have an exports org and graphic design business.
Charging 150/hour graphics and exports business Is a money out for the next 18 months or so.

Saved about 10k since mid may

Give tips to b fags or go fuck off

25 and started saving this January
> Built up a $12,000 emergency fund
> Maxed out a Roth IRA at $5,500
> Now opening a 401k that I will put 50% of my income into for the time being

What advice are u looking for? How old r u and current salary?

Post proof or gtfo

Why aren't you rolling over into the same account and getting more from your investment?

Just sitting in a bank account?

The old 401k had different investment options, gives me more diversification, it still grows in gains

21....part time since in college and trying to get that government cheese

10k a year untaxed...but give it mostly to momma to pay the mortgage

While I may have insulted you, I still enjoy some financial tips

Here ya go.
Citizens has my paychecks.
Fidelity has my IRA and a small pool of money to pay off my credit card.

Gonna be difficult for you to do anything until you get a legit job. Can't give any money pre-tax in a 401k and can't put into a Roth since you don't pay taxes. Once you get the chance, use index funds. Vanguard has the lowest cost. Warren Buffet endorses this for the average investor and so do I. All of your money should be in stock at your age, something with an aggressive growth strategy for any non index.

Good on you. If your company has a 401k it's good to get their matching money. It's just free money sitting out there.

>works ass off and never enjoys life because it goes to savings
>dies anyways

Thanks for the tip. They do offer a 401k, but there is no match :(
Still I would save money on income tax compared to investing on my own, so I am going to put money into it anyway

Planning to Hero myself so I'm spending every single Euro in living until the moment comes.

Thanks for the advice

Like anyone I'd wish to make millions every year, but that's unrealistic unless you're born into wealth or find a niche where you are the star of the industry

I'm a political scientist science major so I hope that I build enough connections along the way of my lifetime such that I become a senator/congressman/lobbyist

However I'll take your advice "with a grain of salt" I do in fact require a job with a salary where I can invest property (while I'm skeptical of the stocks market, my only issue would be finding good companies like att/Samsung where I see yields)

Thanks user

Don't invest in individual companies. It's a game you're going to lose.

>thinks you can't save money and still have disposable income
Die like the bitter faggot you are

Dude...you better pick it up....you should have at least three times that at your age...

Like 1500 started a year ago but I work construction for a shill who only matches 1% of what I put in

>retirement
>storing your long-term savings in anything other than precious metals
Enjoy seeing those numbers vanish when the USD collapses.