>Centerpoint 4x16 50

i do have one
but people here gon lose shit if i start shooting pidgeons

I have .22s for that.

Fuck em. You're doing society a favor.

because you have to reload after every shot

I was gonna get a .22
The 1200fps ammo I use sounds like one already. And I have a foid so why not

because I am mentally unstable and will probably end up killing myself if I got drunk and were alone with a gun

Looks like dinner and a pair of gloves.

Those damn rabbits
Stealing our white women and spreading transgenderism
You're doing god's work OP

Its a god damn pellet rifle. You would have to rip out your eye and ice pick a hole in your skull to accomplish that.

There's only one way to eat a brace of coneys

Not true. .22 caliber air rifles are lethal

Shooting hares with that thing will not guarantee a fast death. Animals do not deserve torture. Fuck that.

I prefer a nitro piston over spring action. However I'll probably get a pcp before getting another type.

Go back to /k/ faggot

My scope is zeroed and gets head shots or center mass shots 9 times out of 10

I live in UK that doesn't have pests like that. Not sure if air rifles are that effective against Muslim infestations either, I think we need AKs really

>Rodents keep digging up bulbs in my garden
>Want an excuse to end somethings life with my meme gun
>7.62x54r
>No small animal deserves what happened to that squirrel

there are already springers that dont.
Also PCPs

Literally a varmint gun

Did it died?

I once shot an opossum in my front yard with an ak-47. it was a mother that had about 6 babies attached to it. don't want more baby opossoms running around. the bullet went through 4 of the babies and right through the mother.

Orly?

Cool story fag

Doing gods work

I once shot an shaniqua in my front yard with an ak-47. it was a mother that had about 6 niglets attached to it. don't want more baby pickaninnys running around. the bullet went through 4 of the niglets and right through the mother.

Its probably .17 or smaller with less than .22 muzzle velocity and a much smaller grain round to boot. He would have to hold it over an artery in his neck to just a little away from his temple and trigger the weapon remotely with string and maybe just MAYBE he could do it.
What you said is true though .22s are for sure lethal. Especially .22lr versus just magnum rounds.

I recently bought a 22.lr revolver and I feel cool shooting it

thats fucking sick man haha

Sick shot

I do have one, but I don't use it anymore. The only wild creatures I ever see are possums, and after learning that they are immune to rabies and don't even bite humans, I don't shoot them anymore.

state won't let me...but I'm fine, don't see the point of guns anyway

Make sure you have taters

Because the only pests around here are niggers, and the BLM movement has made it awkward to shoot them.

gay, I bet you'd get robbed and wait for police to arrive

I prefer 12 gauge, air rifles are for children and eurocucks

>possums are immune to rabies
I learned something today

Alabama? Around here the pests are spics. All they fucking do is wash your car and speak to you in some of rotten version of a perfectly acceptable language. And you can't shoot em' cause they're too fast. Fuck Arizona.

I wouldn't be robbed to begin with, but there are other ways to stop them instead of shooting

>"Studies that directly assessed the effect of actual defensive uses of guns (i.e., incidents in which a gun was ‘used’ by the crime victim in the sense of attacking or threatening an offender) have found consistently lower injury rates among gun-using crime victims compared with victims who used other self-protective strategies."

Priorities for Research to Reduce the Threat of Firearm-Related Violence, CDC, 2013

Have a Crosman G1 Extreme. Meh trigger, nice scope. I rek pigeons with it when I legally can.

I wouldn't be robbed, but still don't want to shoot another, what if I kill them

And people inside city limits. I have a great70 too but don't fancy a visit from my cities swinest. I do however have varmints and an air rifle helps control the coyote food. Pretty good for popping those fuckers when they go for my trash too, won't kill them but maybe make them miserable.

>someone robs you
>noo, I don't want to hurt them

confiscated by the police for shooting men in pink shirts.