Reverse traps

Reverse traps

Welp I am in love

Ew that fucking face

Hence reverse trap newfag

I've been waiting for this thread

Goddamn I just ended a relationship with a girl looking like the one in op's picture. can't handle the feels for the moment

Sorry to hear that user.

she is beautiful. Boyish bodies, something about them.

Ellen page count?

reverse traps are the chemo to the gay cancer. it should be posted 24/7 until the faggots have fucked off back to 9gag

PLEASE HELP: WHAT'S THE NAME FOR GIRLS WHO GOT PENISES ON THEM? NOT BOYS WHO GOT VAGINAS OR FEMININE BOYS.

holy fucking mother of god.... who is she?

>cut marks
>boner intensifies
qt3.14 wouldfucktillshesouttadate/10

Great analogy,

We should post these in trap threads until they like woman again.

That's fucking adorable.

Sauce

No sauce soz.

Enjoy your freedom for a bit. Do some of the things you couldn't do with her hanging around because she wasn't cool with it. You might end up meeting somebody new in the process.

>Reverse traps
Wouldn't that be like.... a catapult?

Best thread I've seen in a long time. Fanfuckingtastic!

Yeah do stuff that you couldn't do with her being around like crying alone or suicide alone or maybe even pretending you have a girlfriend because your alone

It's like a grandma. Instead of fucking you up it bakes you a pie and slips $20 into your coat when you're not looking.

So wouldn't this just be a tomboy thread? Why do.you milenieals fuck everything up?

Looks like the girl I used to know that fapped to furry, loved seeing dicks casually, and had a psychotic breakdown the first time she smoked weed. She laid on the couch for 2 hours feeling nauseous and having an existential meltdown. She's a straight edge that has sex with a dozen guys a week raw. Well there goes that whole "don't do drugs cause they fuck you up" thing. She probably has 5000 STDs. Also 3 abortions. And when she drinks she likes licking strange surfaces.

Still not the girl I knew that acted like a dog and was a lv 579 billion weirdo weeboo lunatic.

why don't i know any girls like this

I'm gen Z, m8.
And no, a tomboy is just a girl that likes being dirty and doing gut things. They can still be perfectly feminine looking. A tomboy is all about personality. Reverse traps are just girls that look like boys. Reverse traps can like doing all different girly things and not doing boy things. Reverse trap is based solely on looks.

POST MORE OF THIS ONE PLEASE

This one is destined to become a 250 lesbian Tumblrista

Post. More.

Dude they look like tomboys with no makeup. Where is the bush ???? Oldfag here I require a sacrifice to the beaver gods

>seeing chicks that look like dudes will make them less gay

LOL WUT

Maybe it will turn them on to boyish girls instead.

/ourguy/

>inb4 trap

The fact that you've made a glossary about this shit means you are well beyond fucked.

It's called androgynous you mongoloids

>more closeted

Reverse trap not =\= tomboy dumb fuck. A tomboy doesn't have to dress or look like a boy, they just act like one and enjoy doing guy things. A reverse trap is a girl who looks like a boy. Kys.

>traps
>man with girly body, somewhat girly face and a cock
>reverse trap
>girl with somewhat girl body, extremely girly face and vagina
the name makes no sense.

This are pretty hot except the last one

Nigger, u wot? Those are known definitions and it took but 10 seconds to type that up. You should probably get your sorry ass off of 4chin before calling anyone fucked up.

Impressive. A bona fide expert in the field of advanced faggotry.

kek

>10 seconds to type that up

So you really are well-versed in this shit.

also, check my dubs

It doesn't take long to type up a small paragraph of common knowledge.

oh yeah i can see them. Good one

Interesting. Homosexualist taxonomy is common knowledge in your circle.

Tell me what made you the ultimate arbitrator of definitions on the internet? Let the man call it whatever he wants without throwing a temper tantrum.

Posting from my tomboy folder.

>being this uncomfortable with/ threatened by gay/trap threads instead of just ignoring them

user, we call it "in the closet" when you protest too much. Seriously, I'm not even gay, but who gives a fuck? They ignore our naked lady threads. It's only fair for everyone to get a thread as long as they can keep it bumped.

those are stretch marks you virgin lol

female to male transgender, dingus.

>when redditors come to Sup Forums and can't comprehend basic definitions

So autistic it hurts

it means you re fucking gay you faggot

Those are some sad, sad tits.

So... women

underrated and accurate

k old fag, do I need to send you link for a translation grampa?

>thinks 'redditor' is a magical incantation to get Sup Forums cred
>(thinks Sup Forums cred is a thing)

REVERSE TRAPS ARE not gay?!

then you wont like this tit

How is being attracted to women gay?
Lol, I bet you jerk it to regular traps, don't you?
Don't you have anything better to do, you fucking loser?
This isn't about what he calls it, it's about him insulting me for knowing the definition. No one is even arguing about the definition. Can you read, you dumb nigger? Learn to comprehend.

that doesn't even deserve to be called a tit

This is the thing that used to be married to the crazy chick that turned the Wachowski's trans.

That's some serious mojo.

You're not wrong, it's the fact that you care so much that screams autism.

Tell us about it, madam...

>aizen

what the fuck kind of name is that

Calm down. You're screeching like a 12 year old girl. Well, a homosexor that thinks he's a 12 year old girl.

GodDAMN. More?

I'd happily crawl off into Kitten's pussy and die there...

Alright, I'll bite: what's with the six neatly lined up D batteries?

I've no idea, just noticed them now.

Would bang ok

wasted

Nice quads

vibrator

7 is a holy number. This means Milo deserves my cock

Yea, that's the common word for this. But who fuckin cares what you call them as long as you keep posting

bruh

gosh dang.