Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=99fRdfVIOr4
youtube.com/watch?v=DDwui2n0rd8
youtube.com/watch?v=ryiGc1efry0
youtube.com/watch?v=327Y6NNdMsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no it's not shill

it is, but i think replicas is just a little bit better

idk why but this song makes me feel so damn comfy.
youtube.com/watch?v=99fRdfVIOr4

Yah, I like Replicas better though

Telekon. I really like that one.

Replicas and Tubeway Army are my favorites. I have all of Numan's records on vinyl through Beserker. Love his music. You can't beat Jo the Waiter and the punk influence of his early material.

Even I, assassin?
Why?

Same album, but I think this is even comfier -
Gary singing about his aspergers........please keep them away, don't let them touch me

youtube.com/watch?v=DDwui2n0rd8

>Even I, assassin?
>Why?
I collect vinyl records. I went through a Gary Numan phase, where I wanted to listen to everything he made. It was only $3 in a record store, for a mint record. Why not?

I bought Telekon recently on LP and to my dismay "I Die, You Die" wasn't on it. I wanted to cry.

Any other artists like gary numan and kraftwerk?
People say that they've aged terribly but I love them.

Haven't listened to much Gary Numan yet, but it's one of my favorite pieces of cover art.

I, assassin isn't really that bad. Berserker is where it gets really awful. and Metal Rhythm, jesus fucking christ that one is awful

Try early Ultravoxx, and John Foxx's solo stuff. Pic related is one of my favorite albums. Gary liked it too.

youtube.com/watch?v=ryiGc1efry0

This reminds me; why is 3.0+1.0 still in development?

meant for

Anno wants to royally piss of Eva fans

I totally buy it now. Hope I'll live to see the clusterfuck.

I think it is in development.
Don't know how a person can work on the same 26 episode franchise for 20+ years

I've heard it's because Eva is that personal to him and he even wants it to become a franchise like Gundam.

What in the fuck are any of you talking about?

Gary plays on this album and it's actually pretty dope

Creepy anime bullshit via glowing geometric shapes.

Did not know that. It's very new-wavy sounding for Robert, and I'm guessing Gary is the reason why

What is it with Gary and comfy songs about isolation and loneliness?
youtube.com/watch?v=327Y6NNdMsQ

Any one else keen for his new album Savage: Songs From A Broken World ? I am !

Illuminati pyramids were all the rage in the early 80s

his new album comes out 15 September

Anno had to focus on making Shin Godzilla a masterpiece.

I think most of it had nothing to do with Gary. Great album anyway.

Why does he look like an Arabian Prince?

No Gary

ME I EAT DUST

Berserker Isn't bad, it's pretty groovy.

He's always managed to look kind of cringey and retarded in one way or another. He's the autistic Bowie.

those fucking guitar parts though, and backing vocals and saxophones and stupid drums...

you could make a solid album out of it if you erased half the parts and replaced them with something that wasn't so obviously a desperate attempt to get on the radio

same for The Fury

I can see that, the sax is pretty goofy. The drums are alright and I have a mild appreciation for the flanger heavy 80s guitars at times, but the sax is the worst part, not fitting at all in a Gary Numan album. At least unlike The Fury, Berserker has a cool album photo, I like the look he went for at that time period with the porcelain white and blue make up and hair thing.

I think his songwriting is always solid but the arrangements ruin it. In that period only a handful of songs ended up being listenable.

I don't mind really slick stuff when it's done right (Scritti Politti or anything on ZTT) but Numan just threw all that shit in there for no good reason because it sounded commercial. He was trying to sell out and failing at it, it's just gross.

Yeah I agree, he was trying to avoid
Irrelevance and he completely overshot the goal. That said, I think of the selling out records,that is the one that I find the most enjoyable. He should release the stems and then some mega nerd can rework the tracks into less painful pieces.