OFFICIAL PATRIOTS SUPERBOWL THREAD

You watched every game you dont want to be with filthy casuals get in here.

Bill is not wearing a hoody

FUCK

GO PATS GO

WHERE THE FUCK IS DION LEWIS

FUCK THE PATS

FUCK THE PATS
FUCK THE PATS
FUCK THE PATS

FUCK THE PATS

FUCK THE PATS
FUCK THE PATS

DELET THIS NOW

Never been to New England, but I am a HUGE Patriots fan! My wife's personal trainer is from Atlanta though, so I may start rooting for them if they score here.

FUCKPATSFUCKPATSFUCKPATSFUCKPATSFUCKPATSFUCKPATSFUCKPATSFUCKPATSFUCKPATSFUCKPATSFUCKPATSFUCK(YOU)

WTF IS HApPENING???!??

FUCK THE PATS
FUCK THE PATS
FUCK THE PATS

IT'S ALL OVER, LEAF. IT'S ALL OVER.

>14 unanswered points

>My wife's personal trainer
What did he mean by this?

SLang for "guy who fucks my wife, but I pay him to do it and I don't get to watch"

Atlanta is negro Mecca. Perhaps he is implying that he is a cuckold.

I know the game isn't over but...
GET IN HERE BROS WE DID IT

JUST

We did it bros. Brady is unstoppable

I TRIED SO HARD, AND GOT SO FAR BUT IN THE END IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER

>Boston
>Claim to be a badass city of Irish gangsters, beer, and football
>Vote overwhelmingly for SJW politics and cuck shit
So, this is the power of Bawwwsten?

0-14 NIGGERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why do pats suck?

Life is suffering

It's been fun watching Brady crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this man get the Lombardi.

21-0 Niggers!!!!

WHAT WENT WRONG BROS?

>Brady
> op
Lol

REEEEEEEEEEE BRADYYYYYYYYYY

>tfw not a pats fan and find this thread
KEK

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah

I have no idea what I am watching

Someone change OP's pick to wojak

EVERYTHING'S SO BLURRY
AND EVERYONE'S SO FAKE
AND EVERYBODY'S EMPTY
AND EVERYTHING IS SO MESSED UP
PREOCCUPIED WITHOUT YOU
I CANNOT LIVE AT ALL

>when no one does their job properly....

She's a good girl, crazy about Elvis
Loves Jesus, and America too

I'm sorry, but did the Patriots already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only the second quarter. Does not having the lead in the 2nd quarter count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Patriots are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the NFL for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in the Super Bowl. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Patriots are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 12-4 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Patriots wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Falcons just drew a flag and gave the Patriots a 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Steelers did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Patriots topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

JUST

EL EHM AYY OH