What kind of autist walks down the hall rapping to their phone?

What kind of autist walks down the hall rapping to their phone?

youtube.com/watch?v=WO1r5jHrOuE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Zq6Va901ME
youtube.com/watch?v=mjHEHuNyvME
youtube.com/watch?v=vp-wTeHOZQM
youtube.com/watch?v=BIhiq5JIlZY
youtube.com/watch?v=lUmIkVMdjVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Le Muslims Are People Too #ITS2016

Bravo YouFag.

I like how they started the song after the N verse where he says "nigga."

What a retarded reply bravo you retard, learn to read.

>all the dislikes
>all those comments of people insulting it

Does this mean I should like it if normies hate it?

Watch the one with the tranny, they are ripping it apart.

I'm talking about the video. Not everything is about you, faggot.

>wears make up and nail polish

it's only a matter of time before degeneracy overwhelms their cumbrains

>image.png

>image.png

Dumb phoneposter.

Back to fucking pigs, Rasheed.

> calls op a faggot

> ohhhh but I don't bite my thumb at (YOU) sir but I do bite my thumb

Fuck outta here already

>Wears the full dress

>listens to music, does her make-up, is not accompanied by a man

not pure

Stay salty.

>gets proven wrong
>u-u-uh-uh you're just mad!111

AYOOOOOOOO

HOL UP

And Alah Akbar to you my friend

>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
>Yup, that's me. You're probably asking yourself, "how did he get into making this meme thread?" Well to find out, first, we have to go back to the beginning
>*VHS rewinds to OP filling captcha while sucking twenty four black cocks simultaneously*
>*the viscous fluid of their python jizz fills his gaping mouth before spilling over, pouring over his cheeks in beats as the pack member's member pulsates, the sickening girth writhing around like a starving worm*
>*OP begs for more, but all sound is released in muffled gasps as he struggles to even move his tongue properly through the thick mass of nigger cum*
>mmph na-not thss faur guys, tu mmph aaahh faaar backkk
>*VHS fast forwards to a week later as OP hits the post button*

Plenty. Yesterday i was walking from the subway and a nigger was rapping loudly while walking. Should see the wave of people moving away from him.

>be me
>think that all Mudslimes should be gassed
>one day come across a thread with an Ad
>prepare to be triggered
>.... what's this?
>I... I like Hip Hop too
>all this time, I was depersonalizing them
>*weeps uncontrollably*
>thank you YouTube Music... thank you for showing me the error of my ways.

ABSOLUTELY 2015

She's clearly wearing it for minority/oppression brownie points and to feel superior towards the "sluts" around her.

>hall rapping to their phone?
She's reading the lyrics

The first one was irritating, but pretty typical. Honestly can't even believe this one is real.

youre taking this a bit to seriously my man

wtf i love muslims now

>HOL UP
>*SUCKS COCKS*
>*SMACKS LIPS*

>Sup Forums tards will get THIS angry

Why does it cut before the honour killing?

How did you get hired by hillary's PR team? was a women's studies degree from a left wing shithole california state school a mandatory pre-requisite?

I too would like to make 15 dollars an hour shitposting on the internet.

Perfect

Which one is the tranny one? I only saw this one because this ad is being spammed out literally everywhere

Nice television and film thread OP

OP. Eternal faggot. Eternal projector. Eternally assblasted.

Cool clock, Fuckmed.

It's a short film made for the purpose of selling something and it's on television a billion times a day, it's more relevant than half the dumb ass threads on this board.

What a retarded reply bravo you retard, learn to punctuate

Its not that i don't sympathize with these people; it's just that this ad gratifies a person living an emotionally unhealthy double life, and i think it's pretty misguided. Keeping secrets like this can hurt other people too, like his girlfriend he's leading on

Google is a government-corporate merger project. Anything they promote should be regarded with immediate suspicion because it is propaganda straight from the intelligence agencies.

How do you know his love for her isn't genuine?

>it's on television a billions time a day

Not in my fucking country it isn't. Holy cuck, Batman.

>Sup Forums users in a nutshell

It all stems from a childlike desire to be the center of attention, and the only way they know how to do that is by being loud, be it audibly or visually. Gaudy jewelery/clothes/grills, loud bass/whistletips/shiny spinners, and everything down to talking in the theater/rapping loudly in public/shouting in public are a byproduct of that. I suspect it's a result of growing up the way they do, in primarily broken homes, with no fathers, and mothers who have no time/desire to deal with them.

You'd have to be able to have the social skills to get a job first, alt-right NEET :^)

>OP still sobbing
>Oh woe to be on Sup Forums.

Lol then fuck off, you spectacular faggot.

I thought about that while writing my reply. It's less that he doesn't love her, and more that he's keeping it a secret from her/his dad. And i think it'd be more of a stretch to assume she did know about it, considering the way the video is framed as him coming from one half of his life to another.

l

>learn to punctuate
>no punctuation

Is this some kind of attempt at an ironic joke?

>Hillshill makes sure to ':^)' as a cover for his salt

OP here this is the only reply that was mewhoever you're replying to is a great big phony

You sure showed him, it's official, I'm leaving the alt-right.

Stop shitposting, I'm the real OP Faggotson.

>what is 4chanx

What kind of autist makes up their own beginning to Episode VIII?

youtube.com/watch?v=mjHEHuNyvME

>be on mobile
>no adblock
>this shitty ad plays 50 fucking times a day
fuck you youtube you can't even play good music

People are getting redpilled.

>That like/dislike ratio
>Those comments

Trump is going to win, lads.

Which do you hate the most? This one, the criminal coal-burning spic, or the cross dresser?

There is adblock for phones, retard.

>tfw i was going to bet on it, but his odds have shortened loads

>he wasn't on the fix

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TEARS, BUDDY

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME

He's gonna go fuck those guys in the truck who bullied him with their glares after they've had about 14 PBRs and then tell them he's a dude to try to ruin their lives.

I called this shit when he first announced. No one took him seriously be me and Ann Coulter at that point. Lol. Now he's in the lead, you know he'll beat her in the debates.

why are white boys such cucks? no wonder you guys are getting outbred

>those dislikes

He's actually down around 10 points in every major poll, I do think he'll gain some ground when he gets on the debate stage though.

it's already been posted twice.
someone post the interracial community service one

lol sadly this is what goes through their heads when they make these. same for the one with the asian kid

youtube.com/watch?v=vp-wTeHOZQM

Krager shut the fuck up I can't believe you're still here posting on every fucking Sup Forums thread for years

He's up 2 on CNN's poll today and was tied in Reuters

>Down 10 in every major poll

CNN, the LA Times, and even Reuters (who rigged their polls dor Hillary) has him up. What are you talking about?

ignoring the polls, what's the general opinion in the us of him?
i mean with brexit, even though the polls gave remain a lead almost throughout, most people i knew - and people they knew - where voting leave

>not posting the goodbye horses version

>be brilliant genius prodigy member of youtube advertising team
>freshly out of yale with a major in communications and a minor in women's studies
>actually believe people are so stupid and easily swayed that you think2 minute ads that include all races and minorities enjoying music it will end the evil patriarchy

Yep, all this bullshit being rammed down people's throats just pisses them off

Get out normie.

youtube.com/watch?v=BIhiq5JIlZY

I claim this get in the name of [s4s]. This is now property of Purple Palm Tree Man.

>Gets proven wrong
>"Normie"

Ok

If you live in NY, San francisco, LA or Seattle than everyone you meet thinks "hey trump is stupid right?" is hilarious and hate trump with a burning passion and genuinely believe he is hitler 2.0.

Anywhere else people think he's a bit of a hot head and says some crazy stuff from time to time but is much more trustworthy and capable than Hillary.

A lot of people I know are voting Trump. My dad and all of his friends are (except 1 or 2, but the majority are). Even a few of my Mexican friends are, myself included (I'm half and half). Though anecdotes don't mean much and you know that.

Why the fuck do white people hate muslims they worship white people and wanna fit in. Me girls wanna be white so bad they will fuck their way to that status. Literally arab people fawn over white folks. They hate blacks mexicans and other minoritied. Its just like asians with a different religion.

1/10 b8

>ad with the mexican and a black husband
>makes them criminals

If this was a conservative ad it would be deemed racist propaganda but because it's liberal it's okay because liberals think every minority is a criminal but only because of racism and whitey

the made up 'just like you' kind

Muslims aren't people, so I don't know if they can technically have autism.

I fucking hate all your family and your failed mother . Cock monger

What kind of autist rap about how nothing fucking ever mattered fuck this shit world fuck this universe god killed himself?

youtube.com/watch?v=lUmIkVMdjVY

fucking kek the comments on these

Get mad Pedro. I love my own country more than that piece of shit, even more corrupt than us country down south. I may be Hispanic, but I'm not Mexican. I'm American (btw, you'd be surprised how many legal Hispanic citizens hate illegal immigration)

Yeah get fucked you fuckinh half spic im glad you dont call your self mexican

How'd you get that message from just Two Heavens

Proving him right, I see.

everything is already dead

don't be mean
that's good to hear. i guess there's a few trump supporters that also won't admit to it in the polls or are most people in america pretty open their voting intentions? and yeah nothing's certain until the results come out

Ay dios mio!