I just found this garbage in my fucking room mate's room. He's a good room mate, never late on rent...

I just found this garbage in my fucking room mate's room. He's a good room mate, never late on rent, buys his fair share of the groceries etc. I was looking for my watch I left in his room the other night watching a movie with him on his computer. Wtf do I do? Should I confront him about it? It was kind of hidden away but not in like a super secret stash box or anything. Should I not say anything? Is this fucking heroin or could it be something else?

Don't be a faggit OP, the man pays up let him be

Stop watching movies in your roommates bedroom faggot

>should i further impede on his privacy by confronting him about something that i had no business even finding?
hmmmmmm, tough question.

No balls you won't call the cops

if hes a good man let him be, just be sure he doesnt get addicted to that crap

Yeah but I don't know if I can look at him the same. Like, he hardly drinks, he never smokes weed (I smoke all the time and he rarely joins me), and he's quiet and unassuming. I just don't want this shit in my house/

How can I do that without confronting him first?

Let him be.

I'd straight up talk to him about it, dont snitch on him, its his choice to shoot heroin as long as he affects no one

I think I will. I'm just sad and scared for him now. He seems like a happy dude but I know he takes antidepressants and benzos for sleeping problems.

Spot on

Somehow, our cultural ideas insist that we shouldn't tolerate drug usage... even if the person using is productive, honest, and a good person. Leave him be.

Any self respecting humam being would call the cops and have him arrested for breaking society and gods laws.

Okay let's get this out of the way.
I would NEVER call the cops or snitch on him in ANY way. I just want to know if I should talk to him about it and what I should say, if anything.

>>beer basted boar bait

eventually he wont be able to pay his bills, will set you up to get robbed and raped by his dealer, and your mom too.

If you are very scared about him just strait up talk to him

Yeah defo have a word with him, he might be using it as a result of no one to talk to about his problems. I confronted my father with his meth addiction when I was young, just had a friendly talk about it.

I doubt it. His family is rich as hell. He doesn't have money problems. But yeah, I don't want to ever have someone knocking on my door looking for dope money.

Depends what race he is OP

If White- Let him be
If Black- Call cops
If Asian- Threaten to tell parents
If Latino- Threaten to tell Jesus

kek'd

very lulzy

if mixed - kill em

He's white as shit.

Then what did I say nigger?

haha love this

Dont judge, dont be a dick just speak to him and let him know your a little worried as all and you dont want to see him ruin his life.
>I literally cant stress the dont be a dick and dont judge part.
>you dont know why hes doing it
>we all have the right to our own descions and mistakes just as you do
Just sit and speak to him about it and let him know your there to listen

I guess I'll just let him be. I'd hate to walk in to find him dead.

Thats his business OP

he's been injecting you with hormone replacement therapy, you've been having moodswings and extra fat because he's turning you into a girly bitch.

now that you're aware your fuckbag of a roomie is injecting you with only god knows what.. wat do OP?

well OP, if he can still be a relativity constucting and well rounded person then let him be

we all have out addictions and impurities

just dont let him get to the point of no return and ruin his life

right on

So you're saying that I SHOULD at least let him know I accidentally found his drugs and just tell him I'm worried? Just ask if he's doing alright?

if its me, i'm confronting him, telling him I don't want that shit in my apartment and that he either has to stop or get out

Yeah do that, apolgise for coming across it in the 1st place though and actually mean it , you didnt mean to intrude in his privacy it literally happened by mistake.
>who knows he could even tell you his story and why hes doing it in the 1st place
>be there for the guy if hes your friend
>you could even end up saving his life ine day by doing this

kick him out before
and you get aids.

Yeah cause being a dickhead always gets you what you want.
People need help in times of need not people being an ass

That's what I want to do, but he's like the PERFECT room mate. We are never in each other's hair, he's spotlessly clean (his room is a bit messy but that's his space. So is mine.) we like the same movies and a lot of the same music. I want to live with the guy. I've grown very fond of him. I would HATE To confront him with that sort of ultimatum.

Honestly, unless you can see a negative effect on his life from it (by your description his shit is together ) just leave it alone.unless his social/financial/health is damaged by his use

Destroy it, and post pics.

Yeah stop this or go to the streets.
Dont go about it like that, thats the wrong way.
Hes got his opinions too you know just like you have yours, just speak to the guy and tell him whats on your mind and hopefully get the same in return

thats just it. you wouldnt have to be a dick about. just talk to him normal about it. Be understanding but also make him aware its unacceptable

How do you know that hes doing it for fun or to try and forget something.
>You'll catch more flies with honey than vingear

I don't think he will be angry I came across it. I can't imagine him getting mad about it. Maybe a little startled and hurt that I stumbled in on some dark secret... I have a feeling he will talk to me about it.

Tell him he needs a new roommate because his snoops in his room like a faggot

>being around someone who is going to get aids
>being around someone who is so weak they fall for the injection meme
>being around someone who is putting unknown substanced into their bodies which can easily kill them
if you're looking to be the suspect in this faggots death, keep him around.

if you don't like drug dealers, the junkie fiends that come with them (thieves 90% of the time, %100 of the time garaunteed drama) then kick him out.

Remember to give him a reach around next time you have gay sex

I totally get that however, that is bound to change if the habit persists...only a matter of time

Exactly this op, i hope you guys come to a understanding

>thieves 90% of the time
the other 10% are scammers looking to rip you off somehow someway for their next high

Just try and help your friend as much as you can but dont let it affect your own life though, thats where you have to draw the line

Yeah. I have NO Clue how long he's been using. No idea. He hasn't changed a bit since we moved in together a year and a half ago. I haven't noticed any radical change in mood or odd behavior or anything.

not to mention the fact that if he has to live with someone he obviously isn't monetarily stable enough to support himself and his drug habbit (how much longer until the addiction gets in the way of work and then you have to kick him out anyway..)

or worst case scenario he owes some fuckhead money and you being his roomie gets fucked because of it

Wait for him to shoot up and slam him with narcan in the middle of his high.

either way, i'm still having the conversation with him.

Dude if he's highly functional and he's been able to keep it under the hood this whole time, I wouldn't worry about it. If he starts getting sores or doing shady shit then it's time to worry. Also if you do talk to him about it... That could grant him the ability to make it more obvious.

>hey so I accidentally found your needles and shit I'm not gonna ask why
>roommates like you are hard to come by I'd rather not see you down and out
>we have a good thing going here and we both want it to stay that way
>if you feel like you need help talk to me bro
rough draft

Op here... I also need financial support. We live in an expensive part of Florida. A single bedroom condo costs 1400 alone. We pay 1600 a month for our decent two bedroom. We've got a pretty damn good deal. I go to schoo and work and he works and is planning to go back to school.

>He's a good room mate
Yeah sounds like he's a better one then you are. What would possess you to just go rummaging through another person's shit, asshole?

Dude this is perfect. Thank you. Exactly what I'm gonna say.

wow that's better than here. i should move there
wanna b roomies Sup Forumsro?
trying to escape from junkie roomie myself

great point actually

We are both pretty open about our stuff. He comes into my room to borrow shit and I do the same. He always lets me know and I do also. I left my watch that my parents gave me for a birthday present in his room when we were watching a movie the other night. Just went into get it. Couldn't find it at first, stumbled upon this shit:

Tough situation op.

Like others are saying, alot of bad shit comes with addiction. He's been fine since you've known him but things change, and if he stays with you Occam's ravor may take effect. I would say no matter what it's not worth the risk of having a junkie around, but it doesn't sound like you're quite at the liberty of just kicking him out.

nicely put

This is the baggie of shit next to his needles. I'm 90% sure it's heroin. Could it be anything else?

one whole marajuana
stop touching his shit you fuckface

Sure lol. Naples, Fl. Here.

Yeah man,.no other injectable street drug has a consistency like that

Let him be but also let him know you know

Thats either chicken bullion or straight dope/smack.
>source leaf...

Yeah not to menTion it's brown, as I understand heroin usually is.

THIS

i've seen marajuana that looks like that

Off he's banging heroin I'm afraid it's to late.

Source: ex junkie

I don't know what kind of weed you're smoking....

People change. Obviously you have if you're an EX junkie. What happened to make you quit?

wat is kief?

Then why the needles? Unless he's diabetic which I think I'd know by now. People don't inject marijuanas.

Keef, crystal, weed shake, reson, keif, powder hash.
Or you know its smack.
Either way OP are you his old lady of his fucking mom?
Id ask my roomie for a connect and thats if I already knew.

I used for 6 years and came to a dramatic realization that things will never change unless I do.
I had to remove all my "friends" first. Goto rehab, live a "normal" life even.
Been clean for 3 years now and have a great job and a loving family.
Life isn't perfect but at least I'm not a NEET junkie. God's have mercy on those who still go through the struggle.
>homeless
>clinically dead 3 times from ODing
>still no std from needles

Exactly

Who has a tiny smidge of keif next to a burnt spoon and needles, ya man he was just saving it for a bong before work

You can't get HIV from casual contact and if he has two braincells to rub together he doesn't share needles which is how it spreads to IV drug users. As long as he pays his bills and keeps his shit together its none of your business. Also the "stuff that can easily kill him" if he knows anything about drug he should be fine as long as he doesn't mix different drugs like a moron. 90% of drug deaths have more than 1 drug involved, don't mix them, you wont die

Dude are you fucking me?
Im at the cut out all friends and family and been sober for a month.
Usually I quite for tolerance sake but I think this is the last time.
NEVER BEEN TO REHAB

Yeah man just give a heroin addict the benefit of.the doubt cuz thats the bro thing to do, bro

We have no.idea if he's been shooting up this whole time, for all we know he was just popping oxys when he met OP and in a month he's going to com home to his room stripped of valubles

>home to his room stripped of valubles
Better sell all your shit.
Or better yet dont get a roommate because other people are shit.

>strip him of valuables
naww he's been using the drugs to turn OP into a bitch
soon he'll be pimping his ass

>gods laws
Piss off you cunt. Leave him be and don't listen to god. In god's eyes everyone is a sinner.

Rwport him to the cops and get $

Yeah life was rough. If you're a month clean you should just be at the point of starting to feel better. Don't give in and say 'I can do it just once'
Shit don't work.

>feelcleanman
>pride kicks in
>try it for old times sake just once more
>dies
Usually seeing as your tolerance becomes lowered after that given time of being clean.

DON'T DO IT.

He said they're roommates, not married. Just because someone is in need of help doesn't mean it has to be you, or even CAN be you, that gives it.

If this guy's already shooting up, he's already fucking gone. OP said he has a rich family. They can put him up in a nice rehab.

OP, be nice, but be firm, and confront him ASAP. Don't let that shit near you or your home.